Team Belos Million Dollar Lottery

Team Belos Lottery is here and brings you the opportunity to get rich!

Buy a $300 lottery ticket from us and win a million dollars!

You can buy as many tickets as you want to make sure you have the best chance to win.

The main draw will happen on November 1st with the owner of the winning ticket receiving $1,000,000.

There will also be two smaller draws with a $100,000 price to keep things interesting until the big final. The dates for those draws will be determined later. All wins will be tax free and we will take care of all expenses.

This was Reiska's reaction when he heard about the possibility of becoming a millionaire with only $300:

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3687/unledktb.jpg

Happy gambling everybody!

TEAM BELOS MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY

Good luck, someone did this a while back then just disappeared with the money and made hundreds of thousands off unsuspecting players so I don't think too many people will go for it now

I'd like to think that my reputation is good enough for people to not get suspicious but if it seems that people are afraid to participate, I could send a few hundred thousand to someone people trust (CW comes to mind) for safekeeping.

I'm not doing it for money anyway, this is just the first step to phase myself out of the game. I'm not expecting to break even and even if I did, I'll just do this again. It's purely to have some fun and excitement. Whatever happens, I'll be paying out a total of 1.2 million plus 240k of expenses for the money transfers, even if it was just one guy buying the tickets.

The first 100k draw is next saturday, so buy some tickets.

Hell, I throw in a 50k draw tonight to get things started. 7 hours from now, 50k will change hands. 11 tickets sold so far.

Hey i wasn't doubting you bud, I was just saying if it doesn't take off that's why. Sending the prize draw to someone else is a great idea though so ill buy some regardless Lmao

What's the funny?

Nothing, he was trolling in random threads with single words or letters. He has been warned about it though so don't worry about it bud, think ill go buy more tickets, I only have 20 and everyone seems to have way more Lmao