Team Belos Million Dollar Lottery

I will speed things up a bit. There will be a 100k draw tomorrow and the final will be next week, on Sep 24th.

Any ideas how to do the final draw? Is it cool to do it the way I've done it so far? I don't want anyone to feel like the draw wasn't totally random.

Bought a few tickets. Some chance is better than none! Didn't have a small fortune to put in a good amount. =P

Just too bad I entered too late to be in on some of the earlier drawings.

Manager 61049 if money is still available!

Only just joined the game today, can't wait to put some hurt on some people.

Nice 1!

You're the last one! Took suprisingly long for people to reply given that they would receive 20k for free :D Will send you the money once I get back to proper computer.

Steered away from these since I bought loads off someone else, and then he got banned. Good luck to the entrants. :)

Steer away all you want but can you please do it without insinuating that I'm not good for the money? I have already paid out more than half of the ticket income in prizes, I'd be a pretty crappy scam artist to do that.

I'm looking at a 750k loss at the moment and it's pretty much what I expected to happen.