Justin Courtney is a loser

This kind of sexual harassment is completely uncalled for in this game. She pays her money just like everyone else to gain enjoyment from playing the game. She is not on here to get hit on, it doesn't matter how old anyone is. Talking shit to each other is one thing, making a statement like Justin Courtney did is completely overboard. Per his Terms of Service, I for one would like to see Mike Tycoon take some appropriate action here, this can not go unpunished.

• Upvote 2

Based on everyone's response I guess I am missing something, like the content of his message. All I can see is the topic which says show tits and a response of you have zero game little boy which i assume is from Kat. If there is some content there that is classless then I apologize for joking about it.

Is there some reason i might not be able to see the content?

• Upvote 1

Based on everyone's response I guess I am missing something, like the content of his message. All I can see is the topic which says show tits. If there is some content there that is classless then I apologize for joking about it.

Are you being serious? If you really think sending a female a message in this game that says show tits anywhere on it is acceptable, you should be dealt with by Mike too. This is not a pick up site, go to myspace if you think that should be accepted.

Based on everyone's response I guess I am missing something, like the content of his message. All I can see is the topic which says show tits and a response of you have zero game little boy which i assume is from Kat. If there is some content there that is classless then I apologize for joking about it.

Is there some reason i might not be able to see the content?

In what world is 'show tits' not classless, exactly?

It's perfectly acceptable at some concerts. As long as both parties are okay with it.

But on here, eh, not so much. Although it sounds like the boys are a little more worked up over it than Kat is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's perfectly acceptable at some concerts. As long as both parties are okay with it.

But on here, eh, not so much. Although it sounds like the boys are a little more worked up over it than Kat is.

Not particularly worked up. Not really any of my business. I just didn't get how it couldn't be thought of as classless. I'm sure the lass is a big girl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously? There is no content or background? I didnt say it wasnt classless and i wouldnt do it myself but I certainly wouldnt get my panties all wadded up over some stupid topic of show tits like all you "ladies" seem to be doing in here. the guy is a classless retard but if you are going to get so bent over something so minor then your life must be nothing but frustration.

I see signs that say show tits all the time. Do you get upset by those signs as well. I have seen women get free drinks, rides in cabs and numerous other things by showing their tits and nobody is complaining then. Tit shots are a commodity traded at mardi gras for plastic beads and most times they arent even real, just store bought pieces of plastic stuffed inside some skin. Im not sure that kid needs to grow up any more than some of you with the tits.

I should be dealt with by mike because of the way I think?

• Upvote 2

Tit shots are a commodity traded at mardi gras for plastic beads and most times they arent even real, just store bought pieces of plastic stuffed inside some skin. Im not sure that kid needs to grow up any more than some of you with the tits.

I'm sorry guys but that shit's funny. I just busted out laughing in work, not really a good thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously? There is no content or background? I didnt say it wasnt classless and i wouldnt do it myself but I certainly wouldnt get my panties all wadded up over some stupid topic of show tits like all you "ladies" seem to be doing in here. the guy is a classless retard but if you are going to get so bent over something so minor then your life must be nothing but frustration.

I see signs that say show tits all the time. Do you get upset by those signs as well. I have seen women get free drinks, rides in cabs and numerous other things by showing their tits and nobody is complaining then. Tit shots are a commodity traded at mardi gras for plastic beads and most times they arent even real, just store bought pieces of plastic stuffed inside some skin. Im not sure that kid needs to grow up any more than some of you with the tits.

I should be dealt with by mike because of the way I think?

This entire argument would be sheer brilliance, it really would. Except that this isn't the Mardi Gras.

Also, I never said you should be dealt with. Sure, the guy's a perv, but I'm sure the lass is, like I said, a big girl who can handle herself. I was merely commenting on how the comment could possibly not be recognised as classless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I wuz her I'd be more worked up over geting called a "Big" girl twice in one thread than the booby thing. Assuming every gamer chic is husky enough to "handle" herself is a stereotype that needs to be broke in today's match.com active lifestyle era. wish people had gotten this worked up when the resident board retard took my profile pic and photoshopped it so I had dildoes in my hand... or the one where I think I wuz butthumping J-Bomb. No one seemed to mind about that.

• Upvote 2

If I wuz her I'd be more worked up over geting called a "Big" girl twice in one thread than the booby thing. Assuming every gamer chic is husky enough to "handle" herself is a stereotype that needs to be broke in today's match.com active lifestyle era. wish people had gotten this worked up when the resident board retard took my profile pic and photoshopped it so I had dildoes in my hand... or the one where I think I wuz butthumping J-Bomb. No one seemed to mind about that.

I believe he was referencing her age, and the photoshop of your profile pic should be bannable.

Regardless, harassment of any player should be met with a suspension and banning on the second offense.

• Downvote 1

lol this thread is awesome. i've literally laughed out loud 4 different times (dufflight x 2, mrclean x 1 and djohn x 1). who honestly cares if somebody says "show your titties". i lost my voice last year screaming it in new orleans. hell, even a few times we screamed "put up your titties". so in my opinion, she should be proud somebody is even asking

we can definately tell the ones who see the glass half full, and the ones who see the glass half empty

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol this thread is awesome. i've literally laughed out loud 4 different times (dufflight x 2, mrclean x 1 and djohn x 1). who honestly cares if somebody says "show your titties". i lost my voice last year screaming it in new orleans. hell, even a few times we screamed "put up your titties". so in my opinion, she should be proud somebody is even asking

we can definately tell the ones who see the glass half full, and the ones who see the glass half empty

put things in context, genius. would you think it's ok to say to some random lady in line at the supermarket?

• Upvote 1