Million Dollar Grand Prize Tournament

I will be bringing two... as will a few people others I know, I think.

I'm assuming it's not first come, first serve- it's the highest ranked 64 fighters who are signed up by Oct 10th?

Also, it is still 265 (cut too) right?

• Downvote 1

How about making this run every two weeks instead of three? You'd get more hyped fighters due to the more frequent fights, and that means more money for the org. And the injury hidden would actually be in play, even if in very small amount, as two days injury is not such a big deal anyhow.

i have a guy in the vicious fights euro premier league that i want to enter, but i'm not sure exactly when he will be done with that GP. i will see if he is done by oct. 10. if he's not, can i still be signed up b/c i am almost certain that he'll be done by the time the GP starts?

also, i might have a 2nd guy to enter, but i haven't decided yet. i will let you know.

And definitely see this as Bubba being #1 target in this. Lots of risk and overall not a lot of reward outside the million with how many low ranked high skilled fighters are in it. But cest la vie, Bubba has hard enough time finding people to fight, this will probably be the best way back into the top P4P.

And definitely see this as Bubba being #1 target in this. Lots of risk and overall not a lot of reward outside the million with how many low ranked high skilled fighters are in it. But cest la vie, Bubba has hard enough time finding people to fight, this will probably be the best way back into the top P4P.

I expect writeups with this from Bubba :whip:

I expect writeups with this from Bubba :whip:

No one much cares about write ups or hype threads anymore.

Most people just want to guess who's the next big thing.

Just based on how little appreciation Gable's PPV thread got, I don't have much "Xytel Motivation" to do it again.

Looking to find other fun things/gimmicks to do for the tournament instead possibly...but no sure what yet.

I would rather do every 3 weeks because I do not want people to lose due to injury. I know for my guys when I have fougth injured, even a couple days they have done jack crap and been slaughtered.

This fight was a long time ago, and things may have changed that I am not aware of, but that was on 2 days injured I think.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=117247

My guy did nothing over 3 rounds. But in a healthy rematch....

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=162900

If this somehow ends up being 64 man instead of 32, I vote w/ Opa for 2 weeks between rounds. Otherwise fine w/ 3.

And for the love of Allah, can we get some more highly hyped people up in hurr?!

Hopefully one if not both of my entries (still deciding on which one/both) will at least be top 100 p4p.

i have a guy in the vicious fights euro premier league that i want to enter, but i'm not sure exactly when he will be done with that GP. i will see if he is done by oct. 10. if he's not, can i still be signed up b/c i am almost certain that he'll be done by the time the GP starts?

also, i might have a 2nd guy to enter, but i haven't decided yet. i will let you know.

He's free from the 12th of this month.

I expect this to be won by some 22-23 year old no one has ever heard of. Unless the top 64 ranking kicks in and he/they don't have enough fights to get in.

The super projects are out there and I'm betting a few are about ready.

I expect this to be won by some 22-23 year old no one has ever heard of. Unless the top 64 ranking kicks in and he/they don't have enough fights to get in.

The super projects are out there and I'm betting a few are about ready.

I think my 22 year old has a good chance but "super projects" don't have any advantage over most established top fighters at this point as they're close to the skill cap anyway, a project might be a those skill levels younger but they are still the same skill levels. Sliders and hiddens will be the reason if a young project wins, not a skill advantage. The only advantage the best trained projects have now is really time until decline due to age.

i signed skeletor to a superfight in NY on the 14th (big pay day, couldn't resist :P), but he should be fine for the first round of the tourney. just posting this here in case you're wondering why he's with another org now, after leaving acme montreal when his inactivity clause expired :boxing:

Id be glad to have him, is it Duke? Ill add him now if you want.