Million Dollar Grand Prize Tournament

Is there a reason, your changing the brackets 4 days before the fights? been training to face one guy, now facing another?

yesterday I had this guy-

Gregorio San Pedro (116324)

today it's this guy

Jigoro Kane Jr (119409)

Quite a difference in styles between those two...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

waaaa

You don't scout the guys you fight?

.... then again when you make a living taking bullshit fights like this:

W Jason Canadian Kid vs Viktor Medved

I guess you don't have too.

What is that a 140,000 Creation ID difference? LOL. loser

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

good luck in our fight.

it's not my battle, but...

i guess you don't agree with people fighting those that are near them on the p4p list, irrespective of creation dates, or didn't look at the pre-fight hype for both of those fighters. you do know that somebody has to eventually knock down a fighter that has more hype than they deserve, right?

edit* for the record, i didn't -1 you :)

• Upvote 2

first round starts this weekend!

Random Task v Rocky Marciano-Only one thing to say about this match up, debacle! Task was a late arrival to the tourney and he fell into the perfeect situation. The Marciano camp is in a mess! Marciano's manager bitched out just days before the biggest fight of his career. Where could Rocky's head be right now? I predict it will soon be on the canvas. Task's first fight/bye is merely a formality.

Cody Lee v Cooper Abreu-This fight is the classic grappler vs striker if Ive ever seen one. Cody Lee comes in with as high a praise as could be given in this business. Manager Deamus, used the name "Tonal" in reference to this kid's skills. Josh Wentworth sent Abreu as a personal favor to BankRupt. Will the favor turn into a million dollar coup? Josh is hoping so! Cooper will surely test the ground game of Lee, since his sole loss i by submission, but the fight starts on the feet, and most of Lee's fights have ended there too.

Kron Gracie v Adron Wright-BANKRUPT'S FIGHT OF THE TOURNAMENT RD #1!!!! Its a legendary Tycoon underachiever vs a legendary Tycoon over achiever! Need I say more? Well how about a triple sensation vs a single Exceptional, but that single Exceptional has stopped many a man who over looked it! Will Wright make history yet again, or will Kron move one step closer to finally fulfilling his potential?

Anthony Parts v Victor Creed-This fight pits 2 undefeated prospects vs one another. Creed has come out of the gate and shown what a true triple sensational skilled fighter is all about. Parts on the other hand is still cutting his teeth slowly, but his manager decided to put him on the fast track to stardom. A million dollars would do that and then some! However Sabertooth's teeth are cut, and ready to take a bite out of Anthony's hind Parts!

Patrick Murphy v Jack Anderson-A promising fight that has turned into trouble for Jack Anderson. Failing to secure his passport to get into Helsinki, he has just now been able to fly in. He will surely be jet lagged, and this will play a massive role in the outcome of this fight. Patrick Murphy however, was seen in Helsinki earlier this week sharing a brew with SFC owner BankRupt. Rumor has it that BankRupt laid a nice chunk of change on Murphy to win it all. Amazing what people get away with in Europe, eh?!!!!!!

Hezekiah Munson v Jigoro Kane Jr-A fight that has turned nasty fast. Munson's camp was not happy that SFC owner BankRupt pulled a guy from his own stable at the last minute to fight their guy on short notice. Kane's camp replied by posting videos of Kane Jr and his team mates clapping some amish prior to their flight to Helsinki. Munson was not happy, and vows to build a barn and churn some butter in honor of his grand victory over Kane. Kane's response was...."An amish millionaire makes about as much sense as a virgin hooker."

Duncan Ferguson v Huston Rustow-Ferguson takes his soccer kick to the cage. Maybe someone forgot to mention that soccer kicks are illegal in Helsinki, no matter Ferguson has other skills to spare. A brown belt under Hasagawa Oishi Omoplata, Duncan Ferguson brings serious submission grappling to the cage as well. He also brings a nasty streak that is legendary across Europe. Rustow on the other hand brings leather, early and often. He plans on using his 27 fights of experience to send Ferguson back to the soccer field for good. Will Ferguson be able to impose his will, or will Rustow's veteran savy be too much for him?

Pete Damato v James Augello -The main event of the night features the man with the biggest bullseye of the tournament on him vs a quiet, power punching specimen who is aiming for that bullseye. Pete's manager claims this will be a war, and the judges can call it an early night. Both guys are being carried out, but only one will be on his camp's shoudlers. Will it "Hands of Stone" prevail, or will his brain be turned to "Jello?"

DON'T MISS IT LIVE!!!!!! OCTOBER 29TH AT THE KALLIO DOME!!!! 8 MEN TAKE THEIR FIRST STEP TO BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE!

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2041

it's not my battle, but...

i guess you don't agree with people fighting those that are near them on the p4p list, irrespective of creation dates, or didn't look at the pre-fight hype for both of those fighters. you do know that somebody has to eventually knock down a fighter that has more hype than they deserve, right?

edit* for the record, i didn't -1 you :)

I just found it a bit much, that he is going to come at me because my opponent changed a few days before the fight? While he has lopsided fights like that on his resume?

Not that I don't have fights like that.... but I try to train up the skills that I might need, I also look at a guys past fights to try to see how he fights, etc. I had already done that, knew how I was going to fight- and wasn't expecting to do it again- and wanted to know what was going on and why my fight was changing?

the whole "stop whining" troll type comments on every thread get old, especially when it was certainly a legitimate question.

• Downvote 1

I just found it a bit much, that he is going to come at me because my opponent changed a few days before the fight? While he has lopsided fights like that on his resume?

Not that I don't have fights like that.... but I try to train up the skills that I might need, I also look at a guys past fights to try to see how he fights, etc. I had already done that, knew how I was going to fight- and wasn't expecting to do it again- and wanted to know what was going on and why my fight was changing?

the whole "stop whining" troll type comments on every thread get old, especially when it was certainly a legitimate question.

Waaa, I was always going to cut Canadian Kid, I'd rather cut him after winning 6k than before asshole. And btw you should look at the fights I'm having this weekend before you talk, I fought against the top manager in the game, the 24th ranked manager in the game and was easly outmatched in at least 3 of my 5 fights. Thats really funny to take one fight that the org owner asked me to do, take it out of context and then act like your the hardest, sickest manager ever because all you do is whinge when things don't go your way, complain and complain and complain and then threaten to leave the forums, only to come back about 2 days later.

You TROLL. And for the record i -1'd you :)

• Upvote 2

Waaa, I was always going to cut Canadian Kid, I'd rather cut him after winning 6k than before asshole. And btw you should look at the fights I'm having this weekend before you talk, I fought against the top manager in the game, the 24th ranked manager in the game and was easly outmatched in at least 3 of my 5 fights. Thats really funny to take one fight that the org owner asked me to do, take it out of context and then act like your the hardest, sickest manager ever because all you do is whinge when things don't go your way, complain and complain and complain and then threaten to leave the forums, only to come back about 2 days later.

You TROLL. And for the record i -1'd you :)

lol, are you done trying to justify that absurd match? I didn't realize 140k mismatches had a context?

Find one post ever where I picked a fight or was rude to someone first. You won't be able too.

I just don't take any crap from people I don't care about. I think about you the same way I would someone who cuts me off on the highway or something. I can say "fuck you too".. but don't get to high on yourself, in 10 seconds when i hit "ADD REPLY", I've pretty much forgotten about you until I get bored and decide to read the threads again.

I stand by this thread, my opponent got changed 4 days before the fight, I wanted to know why? "TROLLING" is some asswipe with the predictable, worn out, "whining" thread anytime someone says anything.

• Downvote 3

lol, are you done trying to justify that absurd match? I didn't realize 140k mismatches had a context?

Find one post ever where I picked a fight or was rude to someone first. You won't be able too.

I just don't take any crap from people I don't care about. I think about you the same way I would someone who cuts me off on the highway or something. I can say "fuck you too".. but don't get to high on yourself, in 10 seconds when i hit "ADD REPLY", I've pretty much forgotten about you until I get bored and decide to read the threads again.

I stand by this thread, my opponent got changed 4 days before the fight, I wanted to know why? "TROLLING" is some asswipe with the predictable, worn out, "whining" thread anytime someone says anything.

WAAAA. Aj, your that kind of manager that if you left, noone would really say anything until the random post one day of someone commenting on how theres less whining posts on the forums.

Speaking of whining. Aj, I've had a fantastic idea. I think I have come up with a catchphrase or a motto, something that could just put in all your posts, and even your signature if you don't want to type it everytime, which is understandable. You see I was watching Charlie Sheen the other day, ranting about how awesome he is and blah blah, he was talking about how he's always sleeping withthis chick and hanging out with mad guys etc etc, and Aj I thought of you...Now you may be wondering Aj, "but Beastside, what do I have to do with this story?" Answer Aj, Sheen's catchphrase..."WINNING". Now Aj, don't get too excited because I REALLY don't think your a winner. Rather I think your a WHINER. So at that time I had a Jimmy Neutron style "brain blast" moment or whatever he used to say when he had a genius idea. Rather than post what your complaining about and bore us all to death like usual. You could just post "WHINING" and we'll generally just look at whatever the thread is about and conclude in our heads what the intolerble rant would of been about.

This solution would :

A) save us all time

B ) Make the forums a much less negative place

C) Answer the riddle once and for all that "If a Perok Whinges in a forrest and none is around to hear it, does he make a sound?"

D) Save myself from using all down voting ability on the forums.

Hey Aj, :)

Ok can we all stop with this whining shit for a little while please. It's starting to spill over and ruin non related topics like this and turn them into one big argument again

Take it to pm please or keep it on topic. I'm not having the forums turning into that same argument filled, topic hijacking, troll fest that was going on a month or two ago.

Will just start being an arse and deleting stuff, and I think I've been pretty fair letting all these arguments go on in the relevant threads but its starting to get silly. After all, what has personal grudges and arguments got to do with the million dollar tournament anyway!

On topic now guys or mister pissy pants comes out to throw a strop and start deleting stuff lol