TUF 14- Mayhem vs Pissping

Face Kicker

Yep, he tapped. Neece doesn't have the brain to fight though. You could see hints of it giving away the fight pick at the announcement. Then not cranking longer and getting so upset to lose focus in the 2nd round, it's obvious he's too emotional to implement the fight strategies to compensate for some really awkward striking.

Akira is worse. He came onto the show talking about his fighting being an art but he's been nothing but bland in the cage aside from some decent power. That and his "prankster" behavior makes me root against him because it's not actually funny just annoying.

That said, this season has been one of my favorites so far. Great balance of stupid house antics and fights. It's nice seeing fights too that don't suck after the first round because everyone is gassed.

Honestly, I am rooting for Bisping now. Mayhem drives like an asshole. Still not so sure on the tap. It is amazing that a fighter would go out there and not understand the rules. Especially how he said he was going to break said rule. Maybe he was afraid of his anger and thought maybe he had held it for too long. Herb didn't call it, the hand movement looks kind of awkward. No tap.

Honestly, I am rooting for Bisping now. Mayhem drives like an asshole. Still not so sure on the tap. It is amazing that a fighter would go out there and not understand the rules. Especially how he said he was going to break said rule. Maybe he was afraid of his anger and thought maybe he had held it for too long. Herb didn't call it, the hand movement looks kind of awkward. No tap.

they both drive like assholes. they only showed mayhem driving like that in the first few episodes, but they showed bisping doing it too in this last one. i think the production crew probably asks them to do little things like that though.

and that was definitely a tap, but it's still his fault for not cranking until the ref stopped it. it's like he was more trying not to hurt him than he was trying to win.

I haven''t really been watching it much. Mayhem pulling into the handicap spot was the only driving I seen, but that whole bit did seem kind of fake.

I said at the start, when Bisping and Miller had a press conference together, that they get along fine and most of this is acted out for the camera

Still, think its the best season for a couple of years though. Best one ever is a no no but still watching it as at least the fights are good enough to keep my interest up

I said at the start, when Bisping and Miller had a press conference together, that they get along fine and most of this is acted out for the camera

Still, think its the best season for a couple of years though. Best one ever is a no no but still watching it as at least the fights are good enough to keep my interest up

I'd say 2nd maybe 3rd best season. Lots of talented guys, a few of them will drop to 125 once UFC adds that weight class. Still good season none the less. This is the first season in a while where I'm not sure who will be in the finals.

Yeah its been hard to tell who will make it, I'd say though its behind season 1-3-5-6 and 8 in my preference going off how much I wanted to watch it week after week

I think my main problem with this season is that it seems so fake with a lot of the coaches squabbles and the in house bickering being almost scripted. Look at the first smack talk bit in the bedroom, 'I'm gonna beat you so bad' 'no I'm gonna beat you so bad'. Even the synopsis I read on MMAJunkie before it showed here said it was a cheesy stand-off, so can't help but have that faux feel about a lot

I think he's meaning being a smart arse mixed with all the bragging and general cocky swagger. Bisping does that and everyone jumps all over him, but a lot is how people come across and Bisping does come across as a bigger bellend than most when he is being smug

That's probably why Tony, good guy but comes across badly to the masses

Actually, Miller isn't doing nearly as much crazy stuff as I was expecting. He has seemed over all to be caring way more for coaching the fighters than most of the side antics. The few things he has done have been really PC. After he wins a fight he doesn't jump up and try to rub it in like Bisping did after his only win so far (the guy did tap btw). Bisping should have been thanking lady luck but instead acts like it was all according to plan.

Actually, Miller isn't doing nearly as much crazy stuff as I was expecting. He has seemed over all to be caring way more for coaching the fighters than most of the side antics. The few things he has done have been really PC. After he wins a fight he doesn't jump up and try to rub it in like Bisping did after his only win so far (the guy did tap btw). Bisping should have been thanking lady luck but instead acts like it was all according to plan.

true story.

and hell, and at least mayhem shows up on time, and is there every time. unlike bisping.

i heard him saying that Eveas, great to see that bisping couldnt coach a lick in comparison to mayhem, who might be crazy and all that, but at least he can coach his fighters

I just can't wait to see what the coaches challenge is

Yeah its been hard to tell who will make it, I'd say though its behind season 1-3-5-6 and 8 in my preference going off how much I wanted to watch it week after week

I think my main problem with this season is that it seems so fake with a lot of the coaches squabbles and the in house bickering being almost scripted. Look at the first smack talk bit in the bedroom, 'I'm gonna beat you so bad' 'no I'm gonna beat you so bad'. Even the synopsis I read on MMAJunkie before it showed here said it was a cheesy stand-off, so can't help but have that faux feel about a lot

To be fair, I think that cheesy stand-off was less about being fake and more that they're both really really stupid guys. The crazy thing about Neece letting up is you'd think that situation would be the most likely time for him to crank a little too long on an ankle lock.

Agree about Miller's coaching. Especially the previous weeks, his instructions are clear and helpful, also his fighters actually listen. Bisping is basically "Rampage"-ing at this point as a cornerman.

well, if his intent was to solidify his position as a heel, he's doing just that.

Not only that but he pissed miller and his team badly ,

as a troll i give him an A+ for his great trolling ,i'm really impressed by him actually ,the repetition he did without caring what miller said was really comical .

• Upvote 1

I was laughing like fuck when he did the "arse hole" speech, the part where Miller tried to interject and Bisping just said "excuse me.." and kept going! Great stuff! If America hated him before this season they'll absolutely dispise him after it! He's obviously playing up to it and doing a great job! He actually talked Miller into introversion in that episode, though Bisping is going to look like an idiot if he loses the fight at the finale now. It's pretty smart, because as long as he's hated with a passion around the world but keeps his fanbase in the UK he'll never be cut, simelar to the Dan Hardy situation but to a greater extent IMO.

Also, what a monster little Diego is! That KO was stunning!