TUF 14- Mayhem vs Pissping

Face Kicker

cant believe we are only two fights into the season and bisping and mayhem already are at each others throats

Edit: That Dodgson or whatever his name is is a totally d-bag, you dont snitch on your own teammates, i know only one man can win but you should not do anything that comprises your fellows fighters chance to perform at their best.

cant believe we are only two fights into the season and bisping and mayhem already are at each others throats

Edit: That Dodgson or whatever his name is is a totally d-bag, you dont snitch on your own teammates, i know only one man can win but you should not do anything that comprises your fellows fighters chance to perform at their best.

yeah, i have a feeling he'll get found out and some shit in the house will get broken as they posture like they're gonna fight, but then nothing will happen. or maybe someone will go for an armbar and get powerbombed on the cement, like what happened a few seasons back *fingerscrossed* :P

I just don't think Bisping understands how to coach American fighters. Seems like every fight that I've watched so far, his fighters end up on their back and all is says in "stand up, stand up"............well no shit he needs to stand up. Just because you're yelling "stand up" doesn't mean it will magically happen.

Dodson will get what he deserves at some point.

Louis is definitely a 125 guy, but has a lot of heart. Once UFC opens a 125 division, he will be a top guy. Looks like Diego, fights like Guida.

I only see Bisping's team winning two fights, possibly 3. (Brandao, Albert, Corassani)

I predict: Dodson vs Albert.........Dillashaw vs Delorme (for Batamweight).................Brandao vs Siler.........Neace vs Corassani (for Featherweight)

I disagree. He did very well in the UK vs USA season.

I never watched it. Based on this season so far he's an inept coach (GET UP GET UP) and a complete and utter dick (calling someone out in front of the entire team for something said person told him in private, man to man). He acts like a hormonal, catty 14-year-old girl and I'm honestly very disappointed.

Mayhem has impressed me a lot though. I really didn't like the guy but he seems cool and he's a great cornerman.

I never watched it. Based on this season so far he's an inept coach (GET UP GET UP) and a complete and utter dick (calling someone out in front of the entire team for something said person told him in private, man to man). He acts like a hormonal, catty 14-year-old girl and I'm honestly very disappointed.

Mayhem has impressed me a lot though. I really didn't like the guy but he seems cool and he's a great cornerman.

yep, he's a d-bag. and yeah mayhem's been an awesome cornerman so far, and his fighters are really listening to his instruction.

I think it's just that miller get the favorable match up , they need to change that fucking rules each season it's the same like gsp vs koscheck , the first guy who pick match up get a 3-4 win streak just because he put some easy match up for his team .

The winner of the coin flip should get the first pick and the first match up pick , BUT after each fight they should change who coach decide the match up .

It was more than obvs that the green hair guy had no chance vs the kickboxer .

Well Louis (the green haired guy) is a natural 125lbs guy. He is 5 feet 3 inches tall and probably doesn't have to do a lot (if anything) to make weight for fights.

I think it's just that miller get the favorable match up , they need to change that fucking rules each season it's the same like gsp vs koscheck , the first guy who pick match up get a 3-4 win streak just because he put some easy match up for his team .

The winner of the coin flip should get the first pick and the first match up pick , BUT after each fight they should change who coach decide the match up .

Well, Bisping had the chance at picking the matchups, but seeing as he shares the RAAAAR STATS mentality of 99% of the Tycoon community he went for the fighters' picks like a dumb shit.

Well Louis (the green haired guy) is a natural 125lbs guy. He is 5 feet 3 inches tall and probably doesn't have to do a lot (if anything) to make weight for fights.

Clearly bisping strategy wasn't as bad ,i think he try to single leg him was a smart idea ,

at the beginning of the first round he was fast and mannaged to close the range very fast at that time i think he should have try some single leg , unfortunately he get gasses after he took some knee :( .

That season was rigged for the Brits to win on purpose. None of the Americans had any decent wrestling so the Brits could keep it standing easier. UFC was trying to open up the British market more.

lolwot

C'mon Mannetosen, the calling out thing wasn't bad at all, he had to know if the rest of the team felt the same. And Bass' cardio sucked, he had plenty of opportunity to "GET UP, GET UP"

lolwot

That season the coaches didn't get to pick the fighters. Dana and Spike did. So the British would have a fighting chance Dana picked a bunch of cans for America. Bisping was the only real known British fighter and UFC wanted more but knew it wasn't going to happen if Hendo got strong wrestlers on his team.

You forgot my personal favorite. ''PUNCH HIM! PUNCH HIM! PPPUUNCCH HIM!!!''

Man, that was a tap no matter how you look at it. In the post-fight video he always does he said. "I know I didn't tap. I just tapped once and it loosened up." It loosened up, because he felt the tap and let go. That second round he just couldn't forget about the tap and wasn't even thinking about the fight anymore. Sucks to see him get screwed like that.

Man, that was a tap no matter how you look at it. In the post-fight video he always does he said. "I know I didn't tap. I just tapped once and it loosened up." It loosened up, because he felt the tap and let go. That second round he just couldn't forget about the tap and wasn't even thinking about the fight anymore. Sucks to see him get screwed like that.

Herb dean messed up. He clearly taped and Herb dean was looking at him like nothing happen. they should have a rematch fight and use instant replay for the judges. They wanted to give bisbutt a win cause he suck at everything.