Golden Glory's Big Announcement

Grey

Golden Glory has done a lot in his short career. He is the most popular fighter in the game, is ranked #1 P4P, and was the youngest fighter to reach #1 in history. For his next challenge, Glory will attempt something that's never been done before. He will attempt to create a Unified Heavyweight Title.

While there are some perennial top fight organizations in the game, no single belt can claim to be the one true world championship. As the best fighter in the world, Golden Glory will attempt to make history by winning the top belts in the world and unifying them around his waist.

How would all of you define a true unified title? Should Glory win the belts of the top 3 ranked orgs to create a Triple Crown? Or maybe go for the top 5? One from every continent? Or should he win the top belt from every city in the game? And which orgs should I definitely go for? Also, if there are any org owners or title holders reading this who wants to be a part of this, please express your interest here. Whatever this new challenge winds up being, one thing is for sure. If Glory accomplishes this goal, he will be the best fighter in the history of MMA Tycoon.

• Upvote 1

Go for the gusto and make it top org in every city. Short of winning the belt in every single org, someone will always be there to bitch but winning in every city should limit that the most.

how would you get all the belts? even if you win one to get another one you would have to quit the org so wouldnt you lose the belt?

I guess he gotta hope the org signs him to a 1 fight deal to fight the champ. A deal which the org owner gotta b cool with and the champ's manager. Unless he's gonna officially sign with the orgs 1 by 1 and ask for a release when he becomes champ. Either way good luck with it.

BTW, whats the most belts one person has held? There isnt a limit of 2 belts or nething like that is there?

i've only seen 2 at one time so not sure, but u could fight said org's champ in a 5x5 and then keep a record via wiki page where u can even copy and paste the org's belt ;) hell, i'd be more than happy to chronicle the journey (in forum and wiki) for a small fee.

i say go for syn (lv), ascension (la), cfc (mon), nfc (hels), and bfc (hilo) would be a nice 5 to start with and should u continue on, there's always world domination.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of winning the belt from the #1 org in each city. I'd make a list of each #1 from the cities, going by global ranking, and then rank them from highest to lowest. Then start at the top working your way down until Glory has won them all! Fuck dude if you were able to do that it would be awesome! I had heard a rumour that you can only display 2 belts on your fighters page which is silly, and hopefully you can prove it to not be true! Good luck man I look forward to watching this develop.

Sounds like an awesome idea! As for what should happen I say go down the top 5 best ranked Orgs (or best ranked who can arrange the fight with their champ) and then decide what to do after those fights (assuing GG wins them all, if he should carry on his quest with more Orgs etc)