Just a brainstorming session

Just a mass of ideas, thoughts and requests really. I haven't read all the posts in here so there are probably some ideas that have already been mentioned.

Org contracts

- a mass fight offer (first come first served in case of emergency. E.g, fighter declines with 2 days to go until event. maybe you could send an offer out to 2-5 (or more?) fighters. first one to agree gets the fight?

- some way to better see who you have recently offered contracts too (sort by fighter and manager?)

- a way to blacklist (or at least a warning note to yourself) managers from being sent contracts (no mistakenly sending contracts to them. confusing since name change option?) Not necessarily as malicious as it sounds. Just some guys are pains in the arse for declining, inactivity etc. Would not be visable to anyone but org owner.

-a fighters wanted ad - please get in touch( ad could inc rough salary, contract length etc, weight division, any special restrictions like k1, id restricted)

Training

- a "clear all" button on each individuel training schedule. Pain in the bum having to individually set each session to no training

Post Fight

- a triage doctor for fixing cuts (I know this has been discussed but i think its really important for both a money sink and to address a big annoyance...16 day cuts!!! 16 days is a long time in this game to have to sit out. especially for non vip with only 4 fighters)

- a physiotherapist for fixing injurys (same as above really)

- ice bath for instant % energy recovery (different types of quality ice bath give different percentage of energy back. obviously the better the ice bath the more expensive)

Clothing

- a looking for sponsees ad (ad could inc length, expected salary etc)

- training clothes (possible % boost in morale every session trained in them? or possible reduction in tickers when trained a session in them?)

- new item - headwear (so three clothing slots - seems to me that its pretty realistic to have caps, tshirt and shorts)

- Primary specific sportswear - wrestling singlet and head gear?, bjj gi top and bottoms, boxing shorts and vest and head gear, mauy thai shorts, arm bands and head thing (possible small % increase to primary when worn during relevant session?)

- Clothes going out of fasion (benefit to morale goes down depending on how long ago they were bought? Would mean people would have to interact a little more with clothing companys?)

Nutrition

- Nutrition labs - Ability to become a Nutrition center (like muscle pharm but without the gym)

- ice bath facility (Nutrition centers could possibly be where the ice baths are? something extra for them to do?)

- looking for sponsors ad (same as clothing)

- nutrition plans (eg; strength up to competant, cardio up to mediocre then stop) Maybe not very well thought out but was thinking along the lines of a nutrion shedule basically

- supplements for other physcials (agi, flex, balance)

Thats what I have for now. I am sure some of these ideas are completely unworkable but can't hurt to mention them.

• Upvote 1

Definately some good ideas there, however now that most of the major changes have been made in the game, I think the next thing that needs to be looked at after the fighter housing and private jets and what not, has to be a way to make running a public gym a more viable option.

The couple ideas for how to increase public gym revenue are:

1. Every time a fighter in a specific gym has a fight, a 5% cut goes to the gym. That could also help establish better relationships between a gym and a fighter.

2. Public gyms receive a certain amount of money a week based on their ratio of coaches to fighters. e.g. a gym with a coach to fighter ratio of 6 would get 1k. a ratio of 9 would get $200 bonus.

I literally just made those two ideas up in 1 and half minutes so just imagine the ideas Mike and the community could come up with in the next month or so...:)

Definately some good ideas there, however now that most of the major changes have been made in the game, I think the next thing that needs to be looked at after the fighter housing and private jets and what not, has to be a way to make running a public gym a more viable option.

The couple ideas for how to increase public gym revenue are:

1. Every time a fighter in a specific gym has a fight, a 5% cut goes to the gym. That could also help establish better relationships between a gym and a fighter.

2. Public gyms receive a certain amount of money a week based on their ratio of coaches to fighters. e.g. a gym with a coach to fighter ratio of 6 would get 1k. a ratio of 9 would get $200 bonus.

I literally just made those two ideas up in 1 and half minutes so just imagine the ideas Mike and the community could come up with in the next month or so...:)

Was bought up b4. I forgot how the consensus was, but I know I was against it lol

I think the best idea for making gyms profitable I've heard up to now was allowing fighters to be members of multiple gyms and skip between them. This would allow people to specialize in certain areas and not lose out on clientele, and help out those gyms that don't have coaches but offer great sparring

Obviously have to be in the same city, but allowing you to jump to a gym in the am to train with a low class size followed by going to a sparring gym in the pm means that both gyms get full fees whilst being more attractive to managers looking for gyms

personally, i dont see gyms becoming profitable unless you decrease the number coaches, if you decrease coaches, that will lead to more specialization of gyms, or decrease the weekly fees for coaches, that way, public gyms dont have to sacrifice effective training for profitability. because currently if you have a 12 coach gym you need roughly 80 fighters to be close to making a profit (for a top of the line gym, ie multiple double elite coaches with a clinch coach, plus single elites for all the other secondaries and 2-3 CT coaches). if you go all single elite, you can make a profit at about 60 fighters maybe less. this is with keeping equipment and cleanliness at max. but again both are flawed as gyms can only be profitable if you sacrifice training effectiveness

I might be missing something here but surely a simple way to make gyms profitable would be to allow them to raise their weekly fees to whatever they want? (why is it $600 anyway?)

Just an idea but with fighter housing being mentioned (is this going to be like a stable/fight team kinda thing?) maybe they can have the option of being based out of a gym of which would recieve a % of the fighter purse? (It's not going to make anyone rich but something is better then nothing?)

i would like to see fighters org history what fights they had with what org

making weight harder being a fighter i know its the hardest thing

injury's to have a lasting effect if you get to many hand etc you'll have to retire so that means less injury's in the system

instead of aggressive or counter let your fighter decide that in there or have it as a hidden trait

have your fighter want to leave if your a bad manager etc keep matching him with opponents much better than him.

just some of my idea's

What about some kind of contract clause for org owners who have managers that keep rejecting fights, they get 3 chances to reject but the 4th they have to accept?

Too open for abuse really. Maybe after X amount of declines you could have the option to terminate the contract and get back a percentage of your signing bonus? Event that could be abused I guess.

"- Clear all button added to gym page. "

Awesome!

I think the best idea for making gyms profitable I've heard up to now was allowing fighters to be members of multiple gyms and skip between them. This would allow people to specialize in certain areas and not lose out on clientele, and help out those gyms that don't have coaches but offer great sparring

Obviously have to be in the same city, but allowing you to jump to a gym in the am to train with a low class size followed by going to a sparring gym in the pm means that both gyms get full fees whilst being more attractive to managers looking for gyms

you can already do that. i do it with my fighters in NY all the time and move them between our alliance gyms. you only pay the gym fees once per week.

Love most if not all the OP's ideas.

I might be missing something here but surely a simple way to make gyms profitable would be to allow them to raise their weekly fees to whatever they want? (why is it $600 anyway?)

It was $600 to prevent all gyms from being 12 Multi-Elites. It happened anyway due to money laundering and in-game inflation. It remains that way because even for public gyms lifting the cap simply means that overnight every gym would be identical and the profitability problem would remain (along with the perverse incentives for gym owners that are not present for other businesses).

For instance I could easily finance my own private gym for my 15 fighters without anyone else if I could charge my own guys whatever I like. The game is social and the cap does at least force a certain amount of interaction if only for laundering etc....