Tycoon Greatness Award

MIKE SMITH! (the manager)

Your Tycoon greatness is highlighted in your amazing achievements...

1. The current #1 Ranked Manager's last loss was to one of your fighters (you bitched the current #1 Ranked Manager,(you have control))

2. On a budget of $3000, you created a successful business, one of the few businesses in the game that' have earned the coveted GOLD 500 WEEK Trophy, F.U.K.C.

3. You founded an alliance with the best 8 players in the game, † The Church ⊕f Εlijah †

4. † The Church ⊕f Εlijah † has 3 self-sustaining private gyms

5. You managed a legendary, now retired, fighter to be the biggest draw in Tycoon history, earning him $40k+ per fight after only 5 QFC's, Francis "The Saint" Assisi

6. The 1st fighter you ever created is still on your roster, Mike Smith (the fighter)

7. You and your alliance-mates have the best avatars in the game

...just to name a few!!!

Mike Smith you are a World Class Hero!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

...(yawn) always nice to see a 200+ p4p manager saying hes the greatest.

...(yawn) always nice to see elitism based on manager rank.

For reference Franky Sin had several of the top p4p fighters in the world while being ranked 200-500 or so and Lord Rayden is widely considered one of the biggest slider wizards ever even if he's not top ranked anymore. Richard Davenport is a low-ish top 10 right now despite being the best manager in the game (by a long shot) because he takes tough fights and you can't win them all.

While this is an obvious troll thread it pisses me off when people throw around manager rank like some kind of accurate measurement of slider skills or 'greatness'.

...(yawn) always nice to see a 200+ p4p manager saying hes the greatest.

Oh, it's you.

Hi.

I kicked you out of our alliance gym, if you didn't notice, you silly freeloader.

And you won't be getting into our alliance no matter how much dick you decide to suck. We don't like elitists, and we're all pretty damned good friends. This kind of attitude would have me Veto-ing you even if you already didn't steal my gym-space.

• Upvote 1

Oh, it's you.

Hi.

I kicked you out of our alliance gym, if you didn't notice, you silly freeloader.

And you won't be getting into our alliance no matter how much dick you decide to suck. We don't like elitists, and we're all pretty damned good friends. This kind of attitude would have me Veto-ing you even if you already didn't steal my gym-space.

Hahaha oh snap.

...(yawn) always nice to see elitism based on manager rank.

For reference Franky Sin had several of the top p4p fighters in the world while being ranked 200-500 or so and Lord Rayden is widely considered one of the biggest slider wizards ever even if he's not top ranked anymore. Richard Davenport is a low-ish top 10 right now despite being the best manager in the game (by a long shot) because he takes tough fights and you can't win them all.

While this is an obvious troll thread it pisses me off when people throw around manager rank like some kind of accurate measurement of slider skills or 'greatness'.

Yeah, manager rank is pretty silly. I have five fighters in top 20 of their weight class plus the #1 P4P fighter and I'm not even in the top 100 of managers.

Yeah, manager rank is pretty silly. I have five fighters in top 20 of their weight class plus the #1 P4P fighter and I'm not even in the top 100 of managers.

Taylor Dunn is the last person to post in your guest book, he's sporting the new avatar I gave him for the next month. Love it... :thankyou:

Taylor Dunn is the last person to post in your guest book, he's sporting the new avatar I gave him for the next month. Love it... :thankyou:

You know I'm loyal to my team when I make bets I know I'm going to lose. That belt thing that Rodgers did all last year might have been the gayest, most douchey thing I've ever seen. God, I hate him.

That belt thing that Rodgers did all last year might have been the gayest, most douchey thing I've ever seen. God, I hate him.

I find it to be quite charming and very endearing. Especially when he got his real belt after the super bowl.

This is actually the gayest, most douchey thing ever:

http://dressedtoat.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jay-cutler-most-interesting-man.jpg

I was going to say that gunmetal grey is another of the best managers in the game you wouldnt know by his rank, but i see you have already told us yourself :notworthy: now go pat yourself on the back.....elitist :P

I find it to be quite charming and very endearing. Especially when he got his real belt after the super bowl.

This is actually the gayest, most douchey thing ever:

http://dressedtoat.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jay-cutler-most-interesting-man.jpg

Yes, I agree. Whoever photoshopped that needs to be shot.

Succesful managers bring a lot of haters u can see it with that threads .

Keep going blixxx .

Jacky, you seem to have fallen from grace since the changes. Interesting. But I digress, when is Snake signing with an org and fighting again? Oh that's right, your old ass fighter needs time to train.

• Downvote 1

Jacky, you seem to have fallen from grace since the changes. Interesting. But I digress, when is Snake signing with an org and fighting again? Oh that's right, your old ass fighter needs time to train.

Ur right since u can win without sliders all the guy who had beast fighters but idiot sliders begin to win .

I'm glad that u are so interested with Snake ,keep following him .

• Downvote 1

Elite is a good thing.

Elitist is something everyone should strive for.

Anti-Elitism is akin to anti-Intellectualism and a cancer to well being of society.

Manager Rank isn't everything... but how many fighters you can put in the top of the rankings, that is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ur right since u can win without sliders all the guy who had beast fighters but idiot sliders begin to win .

I'm glad that u are so interested with Snake ,keep following him .

I'm very interested in Snake and I do keep following him. However, he doesn't do anything as of late. He going to defend that belt or what? It's so weird that he's not with UVT. Is he going to sign somewhere soon?

Elite is a good thing.

Elitist is something everyone should strive for.

Anti-Elitism is akin to anti-Intellectualism and a cancer to well being of society.

Manager Rank isn't everything... but how many fighters you can put in the top of the rankings, that is.

I'm an elitist myself to some degree, but using manager rank as your entire argument is fucking dumb.

• Upvote 1

I'm an elitist myself to some degree, but using manager rank as your entire argument is fucking dumb.

my elitism is countered only by an inferiority complex.

i've said it for a long time...what's more indicative of a great manager, a few great fighters? or a bunch of good fighters? i've long thought that my manager rank was overinflated and don't feel i'm on the level (or ever been on the level) of guys like avon, daigle, rayden, franky, deamus or judoka. all of those guys have been ranked lower than me at various times so in my opinion, rank doesn't matter much.

i think it's awesome that blixxx finally cares about the game and his fighters. before, it really seemed like he trolled and harassed becuz he didn't care and his fighters and manager rank showed. he hasn't been around much, his manager rank has raised and his fighters look good/better now. it appears he has taken the game a bit more seriously. not saying he needed to be a serious sam or anything like that...just sayin'. lol.

i'll be expecting a ridiculous retort from blixxx, soon. something along the lines of "why are you so stupid?" or something like that, but really...my post is genuine. i think it's awesome that he's having a bit more success.