How many cities do you have fighters in?

My fighters are based in...  

63 members have voted

1. 1. My fighters are based in...

• 1 city.
    • 2 cities.
    • 3 cities.
    • 4 cities.
    • 5 cities.
    • 6+ cities.

When I first started I had a fighter in every city. Now they all train in the same facility in the same city.

This one facility is the way to go. I just recently moved 2 guys though, might be moving a couple more.

I did have most based in one city, but due to picking up FAs I've got them spread a little more than I'd like. Been lucky with all but one org (which I won't name) so I feel obliged to stick with them as long as they need my guy in there

i have a lot of guys in different cities but my two main cities are helsinki and NY both i will soon have 4 fighters in and decreasing the number of cities im in by 1

Same here. Most of my guys are in NY and Helsinki. I have one guy in Hilo and another in Rio.

currently based in 3 (NY, Vegas, Rio), but i've had them in as many as 6. my personal gym is in vegas, so most of my fighters are there, and my alliance gyms are in NY, so i have a few there. my fighter in rio was one that i picked up as a free agent, and i just kept him there.

I had guys spread out for a while but the disadvantages in training and the difficulty in staying on top of the different fight times and crap has lead me to consolidate all but 1 guy into Sydney.

Short Answer: too fucking many.

Long Answer: most of my guys are in Sydney but I've also got one guy in St Petersburg, Helsinki, and Montreal, plus I have 3 in Hilo. Hopefully I can consolidate most (if not all) of them to Sydney sooner rather than later, working out the times of the non-Sydney fights relative to training sessions annoys the crap out of me.

Yeah, it can be fun having different training pops to check throughout the day, but it's a headache sometimes making sure everyone is set before their classes start.

Training time is set to london time for everyone, so pops happen at the same time for all your fighters no matter what city.

O yea, another reason Im in NY is because I can get extra training b4 a f8, or rest. Since NY fights happens around 2 hrs after training updates.

I used to have 1 in every city but recently I have been sacking people and creating new ones in Rio which is where I am starting to base all my fighters so they can all train and get the advanatge of sparring together and I like the city more then the others (despite me being based in Hilo and my clothing shop in St Pete's)

Yeah, it can be fun having different training pops to check throughout the day, but it's a headache sometimes making sure everyone is set before their classes start.

All training happens at the same time; the part where it becomes a problem is remembering when the fights happen relative to the training for me; I often get muddled because I have to cancel the AM session for (using an example) Friday, which actually happens at 6:30 PM my time on Friday. I'd really love it if each city actually had its own training times (having the Friday AM session at 6:30PM Friday Sydney time is confusing enough, let alone that the Friday PM session being on Saturday in the morning).