You Can Change Golden Glory's Name

Grey

In honor of #1 P4P fighter Golden Glory embarking on his grand quest to create the first unified championship, I am pleased to announce this once in a lifetime opportunity: one lucky poster in this thread will be able to actually change Golden Glory's name, all the way up until the day before his next fight. Do you have a company that you want to promote? Is there some manager you want to insult? Do you want to propose to your girlfriend? By changing Golden Glory's name, you can put a special message some very prime real estate: at the top of the rankings page and on the name of the best fighter in the game. It will run all the way through October 15th. I will choose my favorite suggestion based on how entertaining I think it is. Good luck!

Jon "Bones" Jones

You're not actually supposed to use real fighters names on this game you know, so think that ones pointless sadly

Can't think of any good ones barring novelty or dull names, I'll just have to keep checking and hope someone acts as a Muse and inspires me :(

You're not actually supposed to use real fighters names on this game you know, so think that ones pointless sadly

Can't think of any good ones barring novelty or dull names, I'll just have to keep checking and hope someone acts as a Muse and inspires me :(

lol it's a joke. But the parallels between how they've risen to the top is pretty funny.

Obviously to become as great as GG is you need confidence. That kind of confidence breeds a certain self love found only in rare champions. I would like to propose "Autofellatio IWouldIfICould" as his new name.

• Upvote 2

There's been a lot of great suggestions so far. One thing to remember is that Glory's new name doesn't need to be a first and last name. It could be three or four words, maybe even a whole sentence or paragraph. It doesn't even need to make sense as a name, it could just be some sort of message or statement.

In honor of #1 P4P fighter Golden Glory embarking on his grand quest to create the first unified championship, I am pleased to announce this once in a lifetime opportunity: one lucky poster in this thread will be able to actually change Golden Glory's name, all the way up until the day before his next fight. Do you have a company that you want to promote? Is there some manager you want to insult? Do you want to propose to your girlfriend? By changing Golden Glory's name, you can put a special message some very prime real estate: at the top of the rankings page and on the name of the best fighter in the game. It will run all the way through October 15th. I will choose my favorite suggestion based on how entertaining I think it is. Good luck!

Kelsey Gives "Chris Good Head" Daily

Yeah. Winner. My prososal. Figured make the quotations a nick name so it doesn't bother anybody from the main page.