-233 match rating

So I am sitting here with my dad going over his fighters recent org match.

It ended in a draw. I just had to post this because of bad judging that I had in a match recently.

Anyway

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=16399

And that's the end of the fight!

Jimmy Miller comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.

Well Miller has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Yet it came to a draw ( my pops fighter is Miller ). I can't see the fight stats because he is not a VIP yet but I imagine the takedowns he stuffed and sub attempts he stuffed was HIGH.

This also led me to ask a few things. I don't feel like switching over to my account so I will ask here.

Is there going to be some limit on the amount of takedown/sub attempts? I counted 21 sub attempts in his fight before the 3rd round.

Is there anywhere in the sim engine about a fighter calling the fight due to being exhausted?

ps - "Neckpunch shoots in for a takedown. "Ole!" shouts Miller as he jumps to the side." This had us both laughing.

Thanks for posting. Looks like there's an error happened in the second round as it got scored 8-8. Hard to say how without running a load of test but it looks like something managed to score negative points which explains the round score and the negative fight score. I'm going to spend a week or so working through the fight engine to see if I can find a couple of little bugs that have popped up, in about 10 days time. I'll make a note of this.

Reducing the number of subs and takedowns someone can do will also be part of the improvements I work on during this time. Sorry about the error affecting the result of this fight!

So I am sitting here with my dad going over his fighters recent org match.

It ended in a draw. I just had to post this because of bad judging that I had in a match recently.

Anyway

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=16399

And that's the end of the fight!

Jimmy Miller comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.

Well Miller has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Yet it came to a draw ( my pops fighter is Miller ). I can't see the fight stats because he is not a VIP yet but I imagine the takedowns he stuffed and sub attempts he stuffed was HIGH.

This also led me to ask a few things. I don't feel like switching over to my account so I will ask here.

Is there going to be some limit on the amount of takedown/sub attempts? I counted 21 sub attempts in his fight before the 3rd round.

Is there anywhere in the sim engine about a fighter calling the fight due to being exhausted?

ps - "Neckpunch shoots in for a takedown. "Ole!" shouts Miller as he jumps to the side." This had us both laughing.

Your dad stuffed 51 takedowns, was taken down 3 times and defended 20 sub attempts.... just looking at the numbers neckpunch was way more aggressive but was succesful only a few times while ur dad was super passive and landed almost everything but didnt throw a lot. -233 is a sick number. i dont know if thats right, fans were cheering st one point. Anyway it also looks like neckpunch set his sliders before reading the wiki... I would probably refer to Mike on this one... The draw doesn't seem super inconcievable in this fight though, the 8-8 round on all 3 judges is funny too

Yea ( this is the son ) he is a bit pissed haha. He thought he should have won due to the amount of stuffed takedowns and neckpunch couldnt capitalize on anything .I should have asked him what he had his tactics, he just left though.

The 8-8 round is funny. That was the round of nothing but sub attempts ( like 15 or so ) from neckpunch. Even the commentator said Miller should have won that round.

i fought on that event too and got smashed. least your pops didnt lose a fight he should have dominated =)

mike should go look at the jacob bryant fight and tell me if my guy is a pudding imo =P

I would have to guess the only legit way that could happen was if they met in the ring to shake hands, bent over, banged heads and knocked each other out before the fight.