Named referees in game?

Maybe I have not noticed it, but is there a plan to have named referees? I see the judges, but I think it would be cool to have named referees. I’m sure it would be a pain in the ass to make, but, I for one think it would be a good addition to the game. If they varied in skill like the judges as far as standup and stoppages it would bring more to the game.

Also is there ever going to be point deductions added to the game? I read in the fights about the fence. Is there a plan to ever have people grab it? And along those lines, think of the last cro cop fight how about eye pokes or low blows being random?

Deductions - I think it would be really unfair to actually dock fighters points based on what would just be bad luck, so I don't want to do that.

Referees - It's a possibility but only in the long term. It's quite a lot of work for a small improvement in the gameplay.

I do like the idea of naming the refs and having their skills vary. I can't wait to see it happen even if it *is* in the long term.

I agree that it would suck. maybe not lose a point, but i think it would be funny to add a text line or two for that stuff on rare events, just cause it happens and it seems like some of the text is already in place. just a thought is all. wasnt trying to get it to hose people.

Deductions - I think it would be really unfair to actually dock fighters points based on what would just be bad luck, so I don't want to do that.

Referees - It's a possibility but only in the long term. It's quite a lot of work for a small improvement in the gameplay.

First post is no place for me to make any suggestions I know but I do agree with both of these suggestions. MMA Tycoon does have a pretty exciting engine after you look into it a bit and while entire point deductions would be unfair it would be pretty cool to see things like that added under wrestling Kimo Leopoldo style. Ref names is a small thing (would be cool) but the beauty of fighting is that sometimes unpredictable things can happen.

Anyhow, this game is pretty awesome.