Now i aint one to be bitching but .........

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=358485

How in the hell can you do nothing and win a fight ??? he clinched and controlled and failed 3 times to improve position on the ground while i landed a lot more

Craigie Bee (my guy)

Head punch: 13 (11)

Body punch: 12 (10)

Punch combo: 4 (2)

Head kick: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 2 (1)

Body kick: 1 (0)

Takedown: 4 (0)

Clinchwork

Head punch: 0 (0)

Body punch: 0 (0)

Elbow: 0 (0)

Knee head: 0 (0)

Knee body: 0 (0)

Takedowns: 11 (1)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 1 (1)

Ground strikes: 0 (0)

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

Lamar Washington

Standup

Punch combo: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 0 (0)

Body kick: 0 (0)

Takedown: 0 (0)

Clinchwork

Takedowns: 0 (0)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 3 (0)

how in the hell?

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=358485

How in the hell can you do nothing and win a fight ??? he clinched and controlled and failed 3 times to improve position on the ground while i landed a lot more

Craigie Bee (my guy)

Head punch: 13 (11)

Body punch: 12 (10)

Punch combo: 4 (2)

Leg kick: 2 (1)

Body kick: 1 (0)

Takedown: 4 (0)

Clinchwork

Takedowns: 11 (1)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 1 (1)

Lamar Washington

Standup

Punch combo: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 0 (0)

Body kick: 0 (0)

Takedown: 0 (0)

Clinchwork

Takedowns: 0 (0)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 3 (0)

how in the hell?

I am trying not to laugh because I would be mad as heck if that happened to me.

That is REAL rough

Maybe stuffed take downs score. You landed 4 strikes in the second round with at least 5 stuffed takedowns, and 5 in the third and 4 stuffed takedowns. Honestly, if I watched this fight, I would probably think you lost.

Maybe stuffed take downs score. You landed 4 strikes in the second round with at least 5 stuffed takedowns, and 5 in the third and 4 stuffed takedowns. Honestly, if I watched this fight, I would probably think you lost.

I might agree with you on this but the other opponent threw not a single attack and just went for the clinch the entire time. There was some stuffed takedowns but there was no offense given by Washington, just controlling position by taking it to the clinch. I'd say Cecil Peoples was judging that one.

Been done. Juicemalone had a guy like this way back in '09...won multiple fights by doing it too. It sucks but nothing new. Sorry man...get a rematch n make it happen

I remember that debacle with Juicemalone and his "hug-and-press" style. Wasn't he the guy that had the fighter that was completely non-combative and was Buddhist?

I remember that debacle with Juicemalone and his "hug-and-press" style. Wasn't he the guy that had the fighter that was completely non-combative and was Buddhist?

Yeah lol. And tosen is correct too...dude was like 5-0. He made some side bets also so the guy got quite a bit of money from the hug.

Yeah lol. And tosen is correct too...dude was like 5-0. He made some side bets also so the guy got quite a bit of money from the hug.

I remember now. It was insane he went that many fights without throwing a single blow. It looks like that aspect of the engine could use a tad bit of tweaking. Other than that, it's pretty rock solid.

Well, aren't judges supposed to score based on controlling the cage? If we are watching this fight live, I'm not sure 4 punches a round would offset 4 stuffed takedowns and a slew of controlling in the clinch time. Clinch is part of the game, and if I feel I am stronger than you and can keep you locked up in the clinch, why shouldn't that count for me?

Well, aren't judges supposed to score based on controlling the cage? If we are watching this fight live, I'm not sure 4 punches a round would offset 4 stuffed takedowns and a slew of controlling in the clinch time. Clinch is part of the game, and if I feel I am stronger than you and can keep you locked up in the clinch, why shouldn't that count for me?

First off, it I were watching this live, I would fall asleep. There are a numerous amount of things we can look at in this fight, almost too many to list. To a judge, it can mean a multiple of factors on how they judge. Some do judge on damage alone, some are about control of the cage, others are about how much money lines their pockets. As suck of a loss this was, first and foremost, never leave it in the hands of the judges.