Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

Hello,
i've just created Future Fighting - new Fighting Organization in Los Angeles. I would like to make it place for young fighters (U18), where they can make their first step and get fair fights. i'm looking for merchandise partner, mostly for giving opportunities for those young fighters to get sponsorshio contracts when they will need it (i understand that some of fighters will be driven by experienced managers, but most important for me in this case would be sponsorship for that second part- newer).

actually Org is freshly created, so we are at hard beginnings, but i hope to make something nice over here.

greetings,
S.

• 2 weeks later...

I am once again in need of a merch partner. Honour has now had 7 events in the books and plenty more events filled. Our roster has grown to about 160+ and we now hold two events a week. Some if not most of the fighters would also be looking for sponcers so that should help increase the sales. Please pm me or send an offer thanks.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1406996759OniMainLogo.png

Oni is a new company that is looking to expand their presence amongst the Tycoon world.

Going from 0-95 hype in one day totaling 1100 sales (no laundering) we would like to

partner with an Org. If your org has a high hype we will give you 85-90% but if your org

has a low hype rating then we can negotiate between 50-60%. These % are just

ballpark figures since I plan on creating a "(Your org name) Signature Tee" I plan on giving

every fighter that wins on any event they participate in. Signature tees will most likely give me a better

cut in the negotiated % though since I'm taking the time in making an exclusive tee just for your org.

Pretty soon our hype will be at the level where we can negotiate better % so take

advantage while you can.

Pm me in game please.

• 3 weeks later...

Dissolution is looking for an event org partner, as we are a fairly new company, we'll split profits 90% to org, 10% to us.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4385

WFC is looking for a Merchandise partner.

We're a 200K ID restricted organisation that is ranked in the top 5 organisations in Las Vegas, as well as being in the top 5 for all ID restriction organisations.

We've had two previous partnerships that both went flawlessly.

Message me or send me offers in game if you're interested.

Looking for a merchandise partner for a new upstart organization called War Pride (4391). We will be using Whole fight judging and Rings ala Pride FC and Nick Diaz's WAR mma. I'll pay 15% to any company willing to partner. Any questions feel free to message me at any time. Thank you.