Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

Milwaukees Best is looking to partner with an org on a merch deal. My current partner org is closing and my companies hype consistently ranks in the top 3 of nutrition (currently number 2). Respond on forum or pm in game. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1445534695LOGO.gif

GENERATION

The best 270k ORG out there. We will be Hosting the ITFL in large arenas. PM me in game if your company is interested in merging with us.

We also have a tourny coming up were you can get you name out there and offer prizes to add to the prize pot. Great opportunity.

Dale Mac

• 2 weeks later...

Are you a merchandise heaven owner?

Are you looking for an event that your products will be displayed , praised , worshipped?

Are you sick of just side banners on the cage or some papers given out with the tickets and you want your names to be written on cage girls tops and fighters arms?

Well then you came to the right place!

At Arena Fighting Championship , we are not looking for Merch Partners , we are looking for economical brothers , our fighters , our cage girls , our presenters , referees , all ticket owners, everyone will know who you are and will use your products over anyone in the market.

So come , PM me in game and make lets make this deal to our combined rise together!

(I will take offers until sunday midnight , whoever offers most will win , kinda auction style)

• 2 weeks later...