don't play mmatycoon

jacky67

(Violent video better not watch it ).

Edit by MikeTowers: PLEASE guys, if you have kids or are easily sickened then DON'T watch this. You have been warned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&feature=youtu.be&t=58s

:suicide_anim: :suicide_anim:

What a retard and that guy is judge . :suicide_anim: .

PS/sry for posting as bad video but that guy deserve to be known for his acts.

Ok regardless of the outcome I stopped watching at 01:40 as I couldn't sit through anymore of it. For those that can manage it, wtf was that about?!?!

I fucking hope that guy gets raped everyday in prison until he hangs himself for what I've just seen. That is fucking sickening

Hopefully that's been forwarded to the police and the dickhead is inside. That poor kid deserves to be taken to a decent home where there isn't someone like that. It's shit like that that scars kids for life and I mean it when I say I hope he dies slowly

In fact fuck it, lock me in a room with him for 2 hours with that belt, a lump hammer, 2 razor blades, a gallon of vinegar and a staple gun...

Was that you Jacky? lol...

It's easy to judge from the video alone, and odds are that guy is completely in the wrong... but at the same time, you really don't know what the circumstances were. It didn't look like she was in that much pain cuz she wasn't crying at the end of the video maybe a lil teary eyed. For all you know, she could be one of those people who spend 1000's of their parents money on some stupid ass game like Farmville... or she could be grounded for a dozen different reasons, and he told her not to play games on the computer.

If she wasn't 16... you know, like a little girl... it'd be one thing. I think a 16 year old can handle that and the father could of just been tryin to put the fear of god in her.

Same time, I understand why everybody feels the way they do. COULD BE WAY WORSE, though. It's a fuckin belt. Makes loud noises. Raped everyday for the rest of his life in prison is way too extreme man. Maybe you have been pampered your whole life. If he was raping the girl or something sick, yeah, kill the mother fucker right? But he just spanked her with a belt, and she prolly set his ass up by staging that camera there in the first place. Clearly she knew she was gonna get an ass beating lol. I'd say the guy needs a good ass beating or two at worse. Unless this is a frequent and often thing. It didn't seem like the mother was too distraught about it, so unless they're both just sick parents that get a kick outta beating their kid (they had the courtesy to get the little one out of the room before the beating commenced) I'd say some of you are judging a lil too much. She should of grown up, did what he said the first time, and stopped screaming so damn much and the video might not of lasted so long.

I lol'd at 2:10... "One more!"

edit: The bolded sounds harsh. Not saying I would beat my daughter either, I would never. And she's prolly turn into a little slut when she was older cuz daddy never smacked her around or disciplined her, but I bolded that in a sense, if she would of just laid on her stomach and took the spanking the first time, how long would the video of lasted? Also, you have to consider the events leading up to the spanking. So from the surface, yes it looks fucked up... but really not all that bad unless this was a hobby of his without good reasoning.

• Upvote 2

I'm not getting into arguments about it but as for the pampered... my dad was as big of an arsehole as you can get so my childhood was no picnic. Not getting into it but it was rough. But as a father of two, beating your child like that is not acceptable, needed or in any way ok no matter what they've done

I stand by my statements and will say the same for anyone that will do that to their own child. My daughter is a nightmare, but beating her with an implement never has and never will cross my mind. If it did I wouldn't deserve to be called her dad

Anyways, not getting involved in this one now but know this people

If this turns into a thread about whether its ok to implement child abuse using violence then ill just close it immediately (I know that's not what you were doing by the way Chris, but you know there are people that will see this and say anything to stand out a la Humors)

I'm not getting into arguments about it but as for the pampered... my dad was as big of an arsehole as you can get so my childhood was no picnic. Not getting into it but it was rough. But as a father of two, beating your child like that is not acceptable, needed or in any way ok no matter what they've done

I stand by my statements and will say the same for anyone that will do that to their own child. My daughter is a nightmare, but beating her with an implement never has and never will cross my mind. If it did I wouldn't deserve to be called her dad

Anyways, not getting involved in this one now but know this people

If this turns into a thread about whether its ok to implement child abuse using violence then ill just close it immediately (I know that's not what you were doing by the way Chris, but you know there are people that will see this and say anything to stand out a la Humors)

Yeah I understand. I was just offering another perspective to the whole scenario before wishing death upon the guy.

I don't know if what he did is child abuse though? She's 16. Your parents never beat you with a belt? Lol, mine did. Lots of random items that they thought would inflict pain. To be honest, I definitely deserved it and the times I might of not, were making up for something else. I was also a boy, but she is 16. Girls in america start having sex at 13-14 years old.. maybe sooner these days? 16 years old and you're not that far from being an adult and most of us want to be or want to act like adults before that.

And I have GREAT parents. Really man. Couldn't of asked for better parents just took me awhile to realize it.

I was beaten with all sorts, aswell as punched about too so i see where you're coming from with it. But watch without the sound and look at him, that wasn't as a punishment perse that was meant to hurt beyond a simple punishment for bad behaviour in my opinion

I actually think if the woman hadn't have come in and taken the belt he would have done serious harm. For me, child abuse (and I say that because 16 or not its still his child) definitely begins when it ceases to be a deterrent through pain and becomes actually wanting to hurt them

I'm not convinced he would have stopped before major harm was done if he hadn't have had the belt taken away. And your point on her getting up and seeming fine after, well that just goes to show its a common occurrence as he wasn't exactly doing it softly

I was beaten with all sorts, aswell as punched about too so i see where you're coming from with it. But watch without the sound and look at him, that wasn't as a punishment perse that was meant to hurt beyond a simple punishment for bad behaviour in my opinion

I actually think if the woman hadn't have come in and taken the belt he would have done serious harm. For me, child abuse (and I say that because 16 or not its still his child) definitely begins when it ceases to be a deterrent through pain and becomes actually wanting to hurt them

I'm not convinced he would have stopped before major harm was done if he hadn't have had the belt taken away. And your point on her getting up and seeming fine after, well that just goes to show its a common occurrence as he wasn't exactly doing it softly

Fair enough. I definitely see what you're saying, I was also thinking that hitting her in the legs was overboard but she wasn't giving him any other place... he asked her 4-5 times to bend over before he actually started to swing that thing but I think from there it just gradually got worse. I would really like to know if she had any bruises, or anything like that, and how severe they were, etc.

Also yeah, his persona about the whole thing was way over emotional/angry. I'll give you that. The details leading up to the anger are a mystery to me though, maybe she was passing out BJ's in school, caught with the janitor, man, I hope somebody finds an article or some more information about that though cuz I'm on the fence til I know more. I'm not defending him, don't want it to come off that way, but I just feel if I had to wish death upon somebody there's thousands and thousands of people more deserving (til I know more).

Yeah I totally understand your point, but everyone has their triggers and my main one is beating children with malice which that clearly was. Not saying she didn't deserve punishment as I don't know the situation, and right or wrong the belt is a way to do that. But to me beating the legs then continuing the beating when she escaped to her front on the bed couldn't have meant anything other than wanting to hurt her

I'm happy to debate anything on here, be it morality religion or whatever else you can think of. The deletion comment was aimed at those that can't articulate a point or an opinion and just act big and clever by saying 'ha she deserved that' or 'beating kids silly is right' etc that appear from time to time

It's more his demeanor. He was dragging her about aggressively and his whole body language showed he wanted to hurt her not punish her. And as you said, she got up like it was all fine, which indicates its not a rare thing and that she now has a tolerance to a beating like that

Ok just done some research, the video isn't 7 years old that's just when he was a judge. It was uploaded by the girl on October 27th so its very recent

I also have his address if anyone lives in Texas Lmao

Expect it on the news soon then if you live in that state...

Edit: NO I'm not giving the address out people, was just pointing out its amazing what you can find online if you type the right words lol

Most likely this dude is a controlling, child abusing, piece of shit and deserves whatever he has comin to him - if not more.

This is something we agree on. All my comments were more towards the possibilities of another perspective to the situation. There's always that chance that she is just a sneaky, sheisty 16 year old, who baited a former judge to look like a child abusing maniac. Just to provide some clarity to anybody who actually think I was siding with him or agree with his actions, I was not. Just waiting for more info before judgding too much and considering all possibilities.

You made that bit clear Chris, and I'm sure anyone that's spoken to you before knows you're not the sort to be like that so you don't have to justify your comments to anyone

Debating and questioning is something that should never be discouraged, its the likes of Humors (who won't be back) that take it to the point I have to start deleting stuff so its all good dude

Would be interesting if it makes national or international news though and to see what comes out, but even if not it should make local news surely? Not keen on saying more than he is from Texas, as you never know what psycho may read this if I post his home town Lmao

Just for some added commentary and context... here is a paste of the description on youtube.

"2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."

From what I can see from the video it goes beyond simply disciplining the girl.

Not wanting to watch it again, but, when the ‘mother’ took the belt from the guy, didn’t she have a go as well, whilst the ‘father’ went off for another weapon?

The reason the child seemed unfazed is probably due to it being a common occurrence and has become used to the beating-as for the mother, she claims, according to an earlier post, that she was manipulated-despite seeming to take over from the father whilst he was out of the room/view.

Utter rubbish. My father used the belt on us-but never to this degree. Even then my mother would try and get in between us if she could. This is no less than some nutter beating up his daughter. If this had happened to a stranger in the street then it would be assault.

I’m a little confused too-GripGambler’s quote says it’s from 2004 so when did it happen and what’s happening to the guy?

I'm not sure, I'm reading conflicting things. It may have been from 04 but just been uploaded now, in which case even though its old it should make the news

That sounds about right.

If this was from 2004, is there any statute of limitations on a crime of this nature in the US? (I am in Canada). Would hate to think this guy could not be prosecuted because it was 7 years ago.

This is from today (November 2nd)

ARANSAS COUNTY, TEXAS - Judge Burt Mills has today announced that Aransas County is aware of the video posted on YouTube regarding County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams, and the matter is now under review by the Police Department. Please refrain from communication with County offices or the Sheriff's Department on this matter until the review has been completed. Calls, emails, and faxes only create disruptions for other ongoing county business. The public's cooperation would be most appreciated