reason #4572 why our online community is better than the online communities of pretty much any other online game.

Yup this place is pretty awesome that way. But if you keep helping people like this we'll have to change your name to Face Helper :P

• Upvote 1

reason #4572 why our online community is better than the online communities of pretty much any other online game.

Genuinely this....

Never seen anything like it anywhere else, most games people would have just wrote ha ha and mocked him. Here the op gets sent 80k from various sources within the hour and is no longer losing his vip :)

Genuinely this....

Never seen anything like it anywhere else, most games people would have just wrote ha ha and mocked him. Here the op gets sent 80k from various sources within the hour and is no longer losing his vip :)

And it's because of this reason that I've stuck around and have been able to stick around for so long. The makers make the game, but the people... err... make the game.. too? I don't know but we can agree that we all contribute some way or another lol. Seems like another way to deal with this money sink. XD

Nice one everybody. I had 10K set to one side but when I got back all this had been donated. Therefore, if anyone (preferably newish) is reading this and needs 10K then let me know in game.

Again, well done people.

• Upvote 1

Always great to see people getting helped out when they fall on hard times, really makes this game different to others out there.

Now if someone wants to improve my current finances of $0.01 in my manager account feel free to do so... just ignore the $66,000 in my company account :P

i may kick faces, but i also mend broken hearts :ac8:

You're just a big softy aren't you? I bet after you kick some faces you take the dude out for ice cream, and a pep talk?

I literally got wood reading this thread. Well done everyone.

I hadn't gotten wood until I read that someone else had. What can I say I get sympathy wood!