I need help with tactics

Xplolode

I'm fairly new to MMA Tycoon and I have a record of (12-0)...not including the free agent i just signed who is a (6-3).

I'm currently the 3rd highest ranked Rookie in MMA Tycoon and would love to continue my great record :)

So i've got two tough fights coming up and would like help with tactics.

I'm willing to give my primary/secondary attributes if you want them.

Sami Hieno vs. Massive Boner

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=158283

I'm going to be training Hieno's wrestling like hell over the next eight days and at Woeful++, i'm hoping to reach Comepetent (or at least Medicore) by the fight.

On the ground I do have a bjj purple belt and solid takedown defence/def grappling, but i'm worried the huge difference in Wrestling is going to be Hieno's pitfall.

Boner is a submission fighter and not a GNP fighter however, which could play to my advantage as I have great submissions and a BJJ Purple Belt.

Hieno has proficient clinchwork...could that be a key area to take advantage of as he's won from the clinch before?

I have a huge striking advantage however and with Superb Punches, they may give me a KO, but i'm just interested in hearing expert tactics.

Massive Boner's manager is also (15-21)...compared with my (12-0) which you have to look at as a significant difference.

Seigo Okazawa vs. Bigfoot Silva

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=159176

Is having a purely BJJ Fighter necessarily a good thing?

In this case maybe not...as I'm fighting a solid striker and i'll have to rely on Okazawa's Strong Takedowns, but versus a BJJ Blue Belt who has no Wrestling could make it very easy?

Will being a 'very confident' fighter help Okazawa?

Okazawa has Remarkable Striking Defence so will be able to block many strikes, it's just Silva's Wonderful Boxing may prove too good.

What do i do???

For the first fight, I'd go for 75% counter (to be less vulnerable against takedowns) and 45% damage, mostly head shots to finish it soon.

For the second, do you have clinch? You could try to pull guard and submit him. This guy seems very dangerous on the standup, he KO'd a "Good Chin" with 1 punch combo.