Some questions on K1 option

MMATycoon

Name

We can't call it K1 because that's a brand name, so what shall we call it?

T1?

KT?

We could just keep referring to it as Kickboxing rules but that would be a bit dull. It would probably be better for search engines just to call it kickboxing but it would be nice to have a logo designed for T1 / KT / whatever, too.

Event / Org Format

Do you want orgs to be able to run mixed format events?

On a positive side, this would give more freedom and variety. On the negative side it makes org hype neigh on impossible to separate between MMA and kickboxing. So there are 3 options as far as I can see.

1. Allow people to do whatever they like, have mixed events and mixed hype.

2. Allow orgs to run both types of event but each one event is all the same format. We could then have separate MMA and kickboxing rankings for orgs. An individual org could be ranked in both formats. If we did this, we'd make the org hype decay slowly in both, so that you need to keep active in both aspects to maintain your org ranking. The diminishing returns would be combined and look at both types, for a joint value, so you couldn't really dominate both.

3. Make the org choose if they are entirely MMA or entirely kickboxing and have some sort of penalty for swapping from one to the other.

I would favour option 2.

K1 gives or gave MMA events too and you don't have a UFC option either. You have kickboxing and you have MMA. It's up to the organizations to choose their name? I like option 2 and 3. I think that option one would make it all a mess. There wouldn't be a lot of oversight. I think I'll come back to the game after these changes.

Regarding the name, obviously all orgs will chose their own name... I'm more talking about what we call it in commentary and the rankings etc. e.g. "And the new, KT Kickboxing champion of the world... Mike Tycoon". I just think it would be nice to give it a bit of branding in the form of a logo. Maybe people could use that logo on their promotional material like posters etc, whereas just using the word Kickboxing would be a bit dull.

"And the new, KT Kickboxing champion of the world... Mike Tycoon"

Doesn't kickboxing champion sound fine? What does the KT add? If you change a two letter name nobody is going to know were it came from. What would you write for MMA?

"And the new, -?- MMA champion of the world..."

One example of why it would be good to have a logo or a short name - the list of fighters both on your manager profile, contracts, my fighters etc. It would be nice to just have a little logo that you can put next to the fighter name so that you can quickly see what type of contract they are signed to / which rank they are higher in, depending on how we do this.

I would guess probably not separate contracts but we'd need a logo to appear on the contract page so that people can easily see they are signing up to a KT bout. I think KT is my personal favourite.

Option #2 for sure, but the org be hurt if they chose to only run one kind of fighting style?

what I mean is will both types of hype mma and /kt average out for a global ranking or is the mma hype and kt hype seprate stats?