UFC 140 Round by Round Live Updates SPOILERS

Phill Davis hasnt exactly shown great MMA wrestling thus far. He made Lil Nog look like an Olympic wrestler. He finally adjusted to a single. But that wouldnt work verses lots of top guys. Outside of Munoz he has had the most trouble adapting his wrestling. Sure Gusta will get better but he looked a little long/lanky to to be great. He may be limited in how good he can get. We shall wait and see.

Gustafsson don't need good wrestling to beat jon jones,jon jones think he is some kind of Anderson silva and elite striker, he would probably try to stand up with gustafsson and get ko in less than 3mn.

I really laugh when he try to do some move with his hands "A la Anderson silva" and took a hook right after.

I hope the next guy he fight kick him in the head at the start of round 1 when he do his stupid move with the hands down.

Jon Jones is really coky and confident he will get in trouble as soon he will fight someone who don't respect him(like Dan henderson maybe).

Gustafsson don't need good wrestling to beat jon jones,jon jones think he is some kind of Anderson silva and elite striker, he would probably try to stand up with gustafsson and get ko in less than 3mn.

I really laugh when he try to do some move with his hands "A la Anderson silva" and took a hook right after.

I hope the next guy he fight kick him in the head at the start of round 1 when he do his stupid move with the hands down.

Jon Jones is really coky and confident he will get in trouble as soon he will fight someone who don't respect him(like Dan henderson maybe).

was it this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bCKZCnBZdgg/TuQrHIz2G1I/AAAAAAAAGsA/keAqzGNXcCI/s1600/4.gif

• Upvote 1