Tycoon's FIRST Community Owned Fighter!

Duxwig

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sliders to use Vs. Juan Corrida? (Sliders below & page 3!)

• Slider Set A
    • Slider Set B
    • Slider Set C

Also as far as the private gym access, I currently have only 8 coaches. If more people chose the V1 or V2 options, I will inevitably hire more coaches to keep the ratio down. I currently have 4 4.5 sparbots in the gym, but you're welcome to bring your own to add to the other open sparring slots for each skill.

Edit: There are currently 7 investors, 3 more for full fighter access to open up. The 5-investor-things will be posted up in about 2 hrs.

The screenshot of Cow's primaries and physicals has been posted, and what I know of his hiddens is listed.

Awaiting on 3 more investors to release the rest.

Invited DeadlyDirk and DougSupreme's fighters into the gym.

Waiting on Grey to msg which of his fighters need access.

Sitting on go about rejoining Blitz:Rio after Cow lost in the Million $ Tourny.

Gable just don't care 'bout da little man it seems.

Hey man I changed my mind and would like a V1 option. Sent the 35k and would like this guy invited to the gym please http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=109798

Received and invited.

Welcome to the League of Pretty-darn-cool-people!

8 investors, need 2 more for full access........and still waiting on Gable to come back from hiatus status. :weeping:

Know what Pico, put me down for Stock V2. I don't want to see the poor category stay empty!

No need for the private gym though, I should be fine there and you've already helped me out there enough times.

• Upvote 1

Know what Pico, put me down for Stock V2. I don't want to see the poor category stay empty!

No need for the private gym though, I should be fine there and you've already helped me out there enough times.

Christmas has come to MMA Tycoon!

We're now at the 10 investor limit and once I get home I'll post the remaining details and write Santa another note to make Gable win the lottery so he doesn't have to work and can MMA-T it up more.

stock 3 buddy.

I don't get what u mean by return, i'm just fine to have 1 vote.

Aw man, all down hill from here. Jacky just joined.

...And I have just betrayed his warning by updating the thread OP with Cow's full stats.

Now we continue the "wait on gable and a fight..." game and then the first poll will be issued!

http://i43.tinypic.com/35lzt5s.jpg

As an investor of young Mr Cow I would like to propose that we turn him into a clinch raping machine because everyone enjoys clinch rape, assuming tickers might be a bit of an issue I suggest we ignore training his ground game :D

He hasn't elbowed neary enough people in the face throughout his career for my liking.

As an investor of young Mr Cow I would like to propose that we turn him into a clinch raping machine because everyone enjoys clinch rape, assuming tickers might be a bit of an issue I suggest we ignore training his ground game :D

He hasn't elbowed neary enough people in the face throughout his career for my liking.

Gameplan for Cow's next fight: Punch, kick, clinch, elbow, elbow, break clinch, repeat.

• Upvote 1

Aw man, all down hill from here. Jacky just joined.

...And I have just betrayed his warning by updating the thread OP with Cow's full stats.

Now we continue the "wait on gable and a fight..." game and then the first poll will be issued!

http://i43.tinypic.com/35lzt5s.jpg

I think we'll be fine because there isn't going to be a "decline fight" option.

Im very keen for his first fight. Should be great to see what 10 or so managers can come up with for a gameplan.

I am too. Im not too concerned about Cows win/losses. I take that back, I do, but hes at the point where Id rather he be used for fun and a little community experimentation.

Added Nicko19 and Krimzn to investors list.