Immortals New York

Steel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b15.jpg

Interview on News Channel 14 NY sports show with "Thunder" Corey Smith

Gordon Pemrose: Welcome back to the show, ladies and gentlemen. Our next guest is MMA fighter and Lightweight Contender, "Thunder" Corey Smith, who fights for the Immortals New York fight promotion based right here in New York. Obviously. Corey, Welcome to the show.

Corey Smith: Thank you, Gordon. Good to be here.

Gordon: You have a really big fight coming up here pretty soon. Why don't we jump straight in there and start with you thoughts on this fight?

Corey: Sure. Yeah, I am fighting the number one ranked "Cobra" Lupe Pintor for a shot at the title. He is a great fighter with a great record, and we both like to throw so it will be interesting to see what will happen there.

Gordon: So the winner faces Vladimir van Kirkland for the title?

Corey: Yes, sir. That will be one Hell of a fight! Oh... can I say that on TV?

Gordon: Yeah... it's fine. So you sound like you are pretty sure you will be fighting the champion? You aren't looking past Pintor are you?

Corey: Oh, no. Not at all. He is a very good fighter like I said. He has only fought the best there is and he has done very well against them. It's high time that two of the best in the division clash. He is a good guy too. A lot of Mr. Steel's fighters are rude or obnoxious, but not Pintor. (chuckling) Although he did get a bit riled when Saunders called him a gate keeper. Frankly there was talk way back in the VFC about Pintor getting a title shot and it's long overdue. I respect this guy and I would never overlook a fighter that I respect.

Gordon: What are your thoughts on this fight? And can we get a prediction?

Corey: Pintor is a very accomplished striker and he does have that Purple belt in BJJ. That makes him dangerous pretty much anywhere. But let us not forget that I obviously prefer to keep the fights standing, but I did shut down, Carver Cade. Everyone thought that I would be little more than a warm up for that guy to earn his title shot and I shot that right down. I also beat Cerezo, who is a ground fighter and I finished him off also. That was right after gaining a bunch of soft meat just to be comparable to Cerezo weight wise. BUt now I have trimmed way down and have turned all that weight into pure muscle. And I gave up none of my lateral movement or flexibility, speed, none of it to get there. I am packing much more firepower than even the Cade fight. Much more. In short. I predict that while Pintor will be a tough son of a gun that I will eventually land something clean and make him go to sleep. Then afterwards will go catch a beer and talk about how much we are going to hurt in the morning.

Gordon: Mike Melton made a prediction earlier today that Pintor would, and I quote "smash Smith and give Vladdy a fight he won't soon forget" end quote. What do you think of that prediction.

Corey: Wow. Have you no faith, brother? Smash me? (laughs) OK. I guess he doesn't remember the fact that the only person to ever beat me was Kasem Muang. Who did a great job of getting the fight where it needed to be but even then he was spent afterwards. Or maybe he missed the Carver Cade fight? I shut Cade down. Even in his strongest area... the ground. Then I put the finishing blows on him and took him out. Well, Mr. Melton, if you are watching, I hope to show you something you haven't seen before. Like I said Pintor is no joke, but neither am I. ALL of my wins have come by way of KO so I fully intend to do it again here.

Gordon: Assuming you beat Pintor, how would you deal with van Kirkland?

Corey: Assume nothing. When and if I beat Pintor then we can talk about van Kirkland. Not until then. That's bad luck. And something about counting chickens before they've hatched.

Gordon: OK, then. That is all the time we have, ladies and gentlemen. Join us next time when we interview Ryan Perrilloux, the QB for the New York Giants. Until next time ladies and gentlemen, goodnight.

Safdar Al Razi

You so called expert no nothing! Zayed will break Dave Thomas an spit on his hamburgers.

You not welcome at victory party at Hairy Beaver!

Safdar Al Razi

You so called expert no nothing! Zayed will break Dave Thomas an spit on his hamburgers.

You not welcome at victory party at Hairy Beaver!

Joey Riggs:

Try and remove Abdullah's cock from you mouth for one second please.

That is all,

From the guy who eased past Abdullah.

Hello everybody mmajunkie.com writer Bob Jones here with a 265 division rundown in the Immortals New York, our show is soon too come out after this memorial day weekend where we have time to work on it. Most of you guys know how the deal goes- we first talk about those in line for a title shot and things like that, then I'll give you the top 10 rundown and the awards: KO king, Sub Artist, and Rising Star. Enjoy ladies and gentlemen

Immortals NY Heavyweights: Who's in line for the title?

1. "The God of War" Vyacheslav Kalashnikov. FinnFighter who matches up well against Styles, needs to show he has a strong enough chin to last with Shimmy though.

2. Suprise title shot here because no top fighter has shown they can beat Styles in INY yet: The winer of Ron Sparks and Joe Frazier. If Frazier wins then he is 6-0 and he also sent Johnny Flanagan into retirment, maybe with some rough Muy Thai clinching and hard kicks he could wear down Styles even though he's much less experienced. Sparks is a Dong King fighter who has been searching for a way to beat Styles for a while, Ron has some tough ground game where we often don't see Shimmy. We also have to remember- Shimmy is going to be tough for anyone*

3. Devin Styles... Don't tell me this wouldn't be the craziest matchup ever. Devin has done very well and is almost as good as Shimmy all around.. Not sure what the two would say to each other though, and who does mom root for?

4. Tournament for the belt. Take everyone but Styles and see who comes out on top, maybe an 8 guy tourney? Who knows

5. Yuri gets a rematch. He was taking it too him in the 1st two rounds with a nice clinch&kick game, Styles just caught him. Yuri must improve his defense though against Shimmy's strikes to show he deserves a title shot again.

6. Bring in outside talent. Maybe it hypes up the org bringing in an experienced fighter too take on Shimmy, maybe Shimmy beats someone ranked way higher than him and really puts Immortals NY on the map?

Top Ten!

1 Shimmy Styles (9-0) Soon to be 10 and 0. I can't see Nikil beating him no matter how much I like Nikil. Shimmy strikes hard and can win when losing as he showed against Yuri. 9 finishes for this guy, 9...

2"The God of War" Vyacheslav Kalashnikov (5-1) Beat McClellan with a KO 1:30 in, 5 straight for him. Good manager and good skills, tough too beat for Yaroslev. Shimmy and him would be a clinic

3 YURI! (5-2) Yuri should rebound after his tough loss to Shimmy. He has a tough Muy Thai game that wears opponents down.

4 Devin Styles (3-1)Excellent all around, needs to beat a top contender though soon to show he's here to stay.

5 Nikil (6-4) Tough ground and pounder who has a questionable chin. Needs to lay and pray on Shimmy to win- tough to do for 3 rounds on Immortals best fighter.

6 Ron Sparks (3-2) Needs to improve striking defense, good ground game and pretty good when on the attack. Has excellent stamina, makes fights last.

7 Jamal McClellan (4-2) Got KO'd and dropped in the rankings. Have not seem him take a fight far, finishes or gets finished. Has a favorable matchup against Shaggy Dope and should win if he keeps it standing.

8 Joe Frazier (5-0) Hasn't taken on top competition which is why he lands here, could maybe upset Ron Sparks if he uses his Muy Thai skills to wear down Sparks to where Sparks won't have a conditioning advantage.

9 Yaroslev (5-5) A tough competitior who dosen't give up. Good all around especially wrestling. Prone to getting knocked around though sometimes when standing.

10 Shaggy Dope (6-5) A fighter who has been around for a while but hasn't improved much. Has lost too the three best fighters he has faced, not especially good in any category in MMA, has a questionable chin, but somehow manages to stick around the top 10.

Awards

KO King- Shimmy Styles 9 KO's is all I have to say.

Sub Artist- Andy Arnold- Suprise pick here, purple belt with 1 sub in 2 matches

Rising Star- Andy Arnold

I dislike the outside talent idea but alas if we are out of options we are out of options

I dislike the outside talent idea but alas if we are out of options we are out of options

We too dislike the idea of outside talent. We are far from out of options. There are people in this org who can and will challenge Derric Styles. Nikil has the style to do so, possibly although I agree that is is just too soon for Nikil. But both Yaroslev and Kalashnikov are serious contenders. Yaroslev may have a shitty record and be only on a 3 fight win streak, but let us remember a few things. He has beaten. Soundly beaten the last four Immortals fighters that stood in front of him and the only loss in his last five fights was in the QFC by a guy that should under no circumstances have even been allowed to fight in the QFC. There was a tremendous ID disadvantage for Yaroslev to overcome and a fighting style custome built for defeating Yaroslev at the time. Regardless, win or lose then Styles will face a very serious challenge in either Yaroslev or Kalashnikov. There wqill be no outside talent brought in for Styles.

On another note. I am sorry guys. I have been very, very busy the last few days working and getting ready for a job out of town. I will be gone for a week... point is that I just didn't have time to finish the preview for tonight's event. Again I am very sorry.

We too dislike the idea of outside talent. We are far from out of options. There are people in this org who can and will challenge Derric Styles. Nikil has the style to do so, possibly although I agree that is is just too soon for Nikil. But both Yaroslev and Kalashnikov are serious contenders. Yaroslev may have a shitty record and be only on a 3 fight win streak, but let us remember a few things. He has beaten. Soundly beaten the last four Immortals fighters that stood in front of him and the only loss in his last five fights was in the QFC by a guy that should under no circumstances have even been allowed to fight in the QFC. There was a tremendous ID disadvantage for Yaroslev to overcome and a fighting style custome built for defeating Yaroslev at the time. Regardless, win or lose then Styles will face a very serious challenge in either Yaroslev or Kalashnikov. There wqill be no outside talent brought in for Styles.

On another note. I am sorry guys. I have been very, very busy the last few days working and getting ready for a job out of town. I will be gone for a week... point is that I just didn't have time to finish the preview for tonight's event. Again I am very sorry.

Jones- thats why I put the outside talent at number 6 fella's. Yaroslev is ehhh with his chin though no offense and all, I like "The God of War" against Styles though, maybe a tournament one day to decide the number 1 contender

Joey Riggs:

Try and remove Abdullah's cock from you mouth for one second please.

That is all,

From the guy who eased past Abdullah.

Safdar-

SUch disrespect from an inferior man

Rocky Nunn: I just want to say congrats to everyone who has beat my ass in the TUF tourny. My last two fights i did my best to pick up the win but it just wasnt my day either time. By all means im not done sure i am 0-3 but with more trainning and a better gameplan i will get on track. I had a great learning experience being here and i am ready to fight again bring on the next opponent i wont back down from any fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

i just got off telephone with new york state athletic commission leader and i tell them dave thomas of wendy's is a CHEATER! i shot in for 4 takedowns. on those shots i feel vaseline rubbed all over my opponent's legs. maybe it was grease from hamburgers. no matter what, it is proven fact, NO MAN can stop my takedowns, let alone 4 in a row. i feel his legs, my hand slides off. i want asterisk next to his name in record books, this was no contest! i will be changing his wikipedia page tonight!

when i cheated, long ago, i did it like a MAN! i did it with HGH, i did it with testosterone, i did it with stanozolol. i got back acne and shrunken testicles along with muscles bigger than arnold in his prime. i did not rub vaseline all over my legs like a woman!

FIRE THIS CHEATER!!!!

Immortals TUF Press release:

Team Crixus now lead 170-100 over Team Spartacus, with some real stars now emerging at the top of the division. Sheet is the shining light of the Spartacus team, but Chad Rowe, Bartley and Kwski weighed in with great performances.

Respect to young Ulrich on the Crixus team, who showed why their team is so dominant, as when on the brink of unconsciousness he rallied to attempt submissions before the Ground and Pound of Kowksi forced a doctors stoppage. Fight if the night award.

Thomas won the KO of the night award for deeeestroying Abdullah, and sending Jamaal McLellan to the after party with the biggest grin ive ever seen. He, Thomas and the Crixus team partied late into the night.

The following fighters all scored 100% rated KO wins, so $1000 has also gone to Bartley, Lebedev, Fontes, and Sheet in bonuses.

Hotop scored a remarkable KO and was awarded also.

Hotop-

I thanks Mista Steele and INY fo dis award! I jus 'tended tha guy was Abdullah an took his head off....I wan rematch wit dat man, his win was fluke an he smells like he live in da stye with pigs.

I received a voice mail from Mr. Ho Lee Sheet, where it appears he is thanking me for the $1000 bonus? Im not sure what he is saying as his english is terriable, so on behalf of Mr. Ho Lee Sheet, thank you Mr. Steel!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1335531474immortals_4_1600.jpg

INY Challengers XII Preview

May 30, 2012

The Underground (SOLD OUT!)

Rules: MMA

10 Point Must

Cage

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got another great Challengers event on our hands. What better way to spend a Wednesday night cooped up with a loved one inside The Underground, sitting in steel chairs and watching two guys beat the living hell out of one another? Nothing says "patriotism" like spending your Wednesday following Memorial Day doing just that! We have a great card for you showing some great fighters from many divisions. We've got 5 fights with undefeated streaks on the line, and one hell of a main event pitting 4-1 Pintor against 4-1 Smith. Two heavyweight managers (Steel and Falcone) are having their fighters duke it out for 155 supremacy and what could very well be a title shot against 8-1 Kirkland. A reminder that I'm 16-14 in picking so far, and as always, I have an upset of the night pick! I'm not going to preview one fight since one of my fighters is in it, but if someone wants to throw up a prediction and keys to victory, I'll stick it in there, courtesy of you!

Frank Steinberg (0-1) v. Irving Brown (0-0)

155 Division

(I will not preview this fight since I'm a part of it!)

KC Storm (1-2) v Terry Bradshaw (2-1)

170 Division

Prediction: Bradshaw

Keys to victory:

Storm: You can't box with him, hug it out, bro.

Bradshaw: Keep dancing around him, he can't handle your boxing

Frank Wheelock (1-0) v Irving Brown (1-0)

265+ Division

Prediction: Brown

Keys to victory:

Wheelock: The only advantage you have is wrestling, so control

Brown: Do whatever it takes to win, even if that means boxing!

Horror Bag (1-0) v Joe Gans (1-1)

145 Division

Predicton: Gans

Keys to victory:

Bag: Keep it in the clinch, that is your only real advantage

Gans: Stay on the outside, he is extremely good at wrestling and could grind it out

Shavo Odin (1-1) v Marcus Macino (2-1)

265 Division

Prediction: Odin

Keys to victory:

Odin: Get the fight to the ground, you're superior in wrestling and BJJ

Macino: Watch for his takedowns. Counter them with big pops!

Andy Arnold (2-0) v Volg Zangief (2-3)

265 Division

Prediction: Arnold

Keys to victory:

Arnold: Get the fight to the round, he has a lethal clinch game

Zangief: Try to keep the fight in the clinch, but don't be too aggressive, as you could find yourself tapping out quick

Delroy Holmes (3-1) v Kid Coke (2-2)

170 Division

Prediction: Coke (Upset of the Night)

Keys to victory:

Holmes: You're one dimensional, keep it in the clinch!

Coke: You need the fight everywhere but the clinch, if you get trapped in it, either break or takedown

Jock Stark (2-0) v Damian Babinski Jr (3-1)

205 Division

Prediction: Babinski

Keys to victory:

Stark: You need this fight on the ground, allow any takedown attempts and submit him from the bottom

Babinski: Don't go to the ground at all, you'd be playing with fire.

George W Bash (3-1) v Von Hammer (1-0)

170 Division

Prediction: Hammer

Keys to victory:

Bash: You need this fight on the ground fast, he has excellent KO power

Hammer: Sprawl 'n Brawl!

Lupe Pintor (4-1) v Corey Smith (4-1)

155 Division

Prediction: Smith

Keys to victory:

Pintor: You're well rounded, but you don't really want to box with Smith, he's only been taken down 7% of the time, so you need to pick your spots wisely or you could be looking at stars

Smith: He's a 55% takedown guy, so watch out for that. He's very well rounded, so use your advantage in boxing and stick with it.

• Upvote 1

Official weigh-ins for INY-Challengers XII.

A lean very in-shape looking, Corey Smith steps onto the scales.

Announcer: 155 pounds! "Thunder" Corey Smith!

Smith flexes and smiles for the cameras before stepping down off the scales. He walks off to the side and shakes Peel Steel's hand and waits while Lupe Pintor gets weighed.

Announcer: 155 pounds! "Cobra" Lupe Pintor!

Pintor flexes and steps off the scales, shakes Steel's hand and the two fighters square off and pose. Both men look incredibly intense. The publicity photos are taken and then both men shake hands.

Besure to watch the fight tommorrow night live at the Underground - NY and on channel 13 NYC local sports news from Time Warner Cable...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

HOPTOP YOU ARE DEAD MAN! SAFDAR WILL BE IN MY CORNER WHEN I MURDER YOUR STUPID FACE! I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN AND POUND YOU! POUND YOU LIKE I POUND MY BITCH SISTER WHEN SHE STOLE MY KE$HA ALBUM!I LOVE THE KE$HA! I ALWAYS GET THE LADIES WITH THE KE$HA!

TIK TOK

ON CLOCK

I'LL KILL THE HOPTOP!

Heres my opinion on a few of the divisions.

The 145 lbs division is really to new to determine at this time.

155lbs Light weight division;

Champ - Vladimir Van Kirkland - Tuff as nails. Lost one fight and recently KO'd the only guy to defeat him. On an 8 fight win streak, with 2 title defenses. Very rounded fighter and will be a tuff match-up for anyone.

#1 - Lupe Pintor - My opinion he should be fighting Vladdy now. Hes on a 4 fight win streak and his only lost is to a guy that is currently a champion in another organization. I think he will smash Smith and will give Vladdy a fight he wont soon forget.

#2 - Kasem Muang - Hes a solid fighter but his one weakness seems to be Vladdy. I think he will get by Cantwell and be in position again to take the title.

#3 - Steve Cantwell - Very gifted fighter, well rounded. His only defeat was against the #1 contender and I just dont see him getting past Muang, but if does that will put him in line for the next shot at the gold for sure!

170lbs Welterweight division;

Champ - Georges St Pierre - Its not secret I hate this guy and it pains me to write his name in next to champ.

#1 - Tari Cunha - I still think hes the only guy that can beat the champ right now. I see him beating Rua and then beating the champ in there next rematch.

#2 - Kirk Hall - Impressive stand up and Jiu Jitsu. But his lack of wrestling can be an issue against the champ and Cunha, so thats why I have him at #2. Can he beat the champ? I hope so and that would make a great match up between Hall vs Cunha!

#3 - Erik Bennett - With 3 losses he is still very dangerous. With is questionable loss to Stewart that coulda went his way he would be in line for the next title shot. I see him pounding out Vilain in there rematch and most likely challenging either Cunha or Hall for the #1.

#4 - Jon Monroe - Solid well rounded fighter. He really hasnt fought any real contenders, so his fight with Hudock will be a big test for him. A finish over Hudock should solidify his top 5 ranking and would put him in the mix for a title shot. But who would be his next opponent will be a big test for the Immortals Staff.

#5 - Jack Hudock - A very dangerous fighter, he can win anywhere the fight goes. His one loss was to Cunha by way of KO. I have him ranked at #5 because of that. Is his chin an issue or was it a lucky shot?

If you guys like it, I can do the rest if you like. Sorry Wellman. I got impatient on waiting for yours.:)

Personally I LOVE these kind of posts..lovely breakdown mate!

Hello everybody mmajunkie.com writer Bob Jones here with a 265 division rundown in the Immortals New York, our show is soon too come out after this memorial day weekend where we have time to work on it. Most of you guys know how the deal goes- we first talk about those in line for a title shot and things like that, then I'll give you the top 10 rundown and the awards: KO king, Sub Artist, and Rising Star. Enjoy ladies and gentlemen

Immortals NY Heavyweights: Who's in line for the title?

1. "The God of War" Vyacheslav Kalashnikov. FinnFighter who matches up well against Styles, needs to show he has a strong enough chin to last with Shimmy though.

2. Suprise title shot here because no top fighter has shown they can beat Styles in INY yet: The winer of Ron Sparks and Joe Frazier. If Frazier wins then he is 6-0 and he also sent Johnny Flanagan into retirment, maybe with some rough Muy Thai clinching and hard kicks he could wear down Styles even though he's much less experienced. Sparks is a Dong King fighter who has been searching for a way to beat Styles for a while, Ron has some tough ground game where we often don't see Shimmy. We also have to remember- Shimmy is going to be tough for anyone*

3. Devin Styles... Don't tell me this wouldn't be the craziest matchup ever. Devin has done very well and is almost as good as Shimmy all around.. Not sure what the two would say to each other though, and who does mom root for?

4. Tournament for the belt. Take everyone but Styles and see who comes out on top, maybe an 8 guy tourney? Who knows

5. Yuri gets a rematch. He was taking it too him in the 1st two rounds with a nice clinch&kick game, Styles just caught him. Yuri must improve his defense though against Shimmy's strikes to show he deserves a title shot again.

6. Bring in outside talent. Maybe it hypes up the org bringing in an experienced fighter too take on Shimmy, maybe Shimmy beats someone ranked way higher than him and really puts Immortals NY on the map?

Top Ten!

1 Shimmy Styles (9-0) Soon to be 10 and 0. I can't see Nikil beating him no matter how much I like Nikil. Shimmy strikes hard and can win when losing as he showed against Yuri. 9 finishes for this guy, 9...

2"The God of War" Vyacheslav Kalashnikov (5-1) Beat McClellan with a KO 1:30 in, 5 straight for him. Good manager and good skills, tough too beat for Yaroslev. Shimmy and him would be a clinic

3 YURI! (5-2) Yuri should rebound after his tough loss to Shimmy. He has a tough Muy Thai game that wears opponents down.

4 Devin Styles (3-1)Excellent all around, needs to beat a top contender though soon to show he's here to stay.

5 Nikil (6-4) Tough ground and pounder who has a questionable chin. Needs to lay and pray on Shimmy to win- tough to do for 3 rounds on Immortals best fighter.

6 Ron Sparks (3-2) Needs to improve striking defense, good ground game and pretty good when on the attack. Has excellent stamina, makes fights last.

7 Jamal McClellan (4-2) Got KO'd and dropped in the rankings. Have not seem him take a fight far, finishes or gets finished. Has a favorable matchup against Shaggy Dope and should win if he keeps it standing.

8 Joe Frazier (5-0) Hasn't taken on top competition which is why he lands here, could maybe upset Ron Sparks if he uses his Muy Thai skills to wear down Sparks to where Sparks won't have a conditioning advantage.

9 Yaroslev (5-5) A tough competitior who dosen't give up. Good all around especially wrestling. Prone to getting knocked around though sometimes when standing.

10 Shaggy Dope (6-5) A fighter who has been around for a while but hasn't improved much. Has lost too the three best fighters he has faced, not especially good in any category in MMA, has a questionable chin, but somehow manages to stick around the top 10.

Awards

KO King- Shimmy Styles 9 KO's is all I have to say.

Sub Artist- Andy Arnold- Suprise pick here, purple belt with 1 sub in 2 matches

Rising Star- Andy Arnold

This too! Superb work Wellman...top notch sir!

Official weigh-ins for INY-Challengers XII.

A lean very in-shape looking, Corey Smith steps onto the scales.

Announcer: 155 pounds! "Thunder" Corey Smith!

Smith flexes and smiles for the cameras before stepping down off the scales. He walks off to the side and shakes Peel Steel's hand and waits while Lupe Pintor gets weighed.

Announcer: 155 pounds! "Cobra" Lupe Pintor!

Pintor flexes and steps off the scales, shakes Steel's hand and the two fighters square off and pose. Both men look incredibly intense. The publicity photos are taken and then both men shake hands.

Besure to watch the fight tommorrow night live at the Underground - NY and on channel 13 NYC local sports news from Time Warner Cable...

Jon, having made a special trip for this event, can be seen scrutinising both fighters carefully from the back of the room. After the weigh-in he wanders off towards the bookie with a smile on his face...

Kurt Edge has made a statement regarding dissension amongst his crew....

I am here to report that since 2 of my members cannot get on the same page I have had to separate training camps for Safdar Al Razi and Warren Hotop. I will spare the details, but Al Razi was caught filming Hotops workouts. When confronted by Hotop, Al Razi started screaming at Hotop calling him an ignorant and stupid simpleton. Hotop didn't seem to care as he reached of rthe camera Al Razi slapped him then kicked him in the knee and ran out the door and has been missing for 2 days.

Hotop released this statement

" I gunna punch Abba so hard I will knock the dirt an stink out of his beard, he is cowherd an is welcome to come ova an confront me hisself instead of sending lackey to do work for him." * Then Holds up Abdullahs Ke$ha's cd and bites it in half*