Immortals New York

Steel

Roy better watch his back, after "New Breed" is done being fed challenger after challenger in London, he may have to fly over to New York just to show INY what a true champion is.

Immortals PR Department in response to New Breed coming to the INY.

"Wax has peviously managed fighters in the INY, first being Flanagan, whom in his naivety called out the big boys, was promptly crushed and sadly released by his manager Wax with fights outstanding on his contract. Then came Castrello at 205, he was mashed by Youngblood and demolished by a young Smith, and then in the same pattern of Wax failures, released.

New Breed has shown talent, however with respect to the DFC it is a 160k id org, and we have the likes of Devin Styles and Kaleshnikov who are older and to be fair 'better' fighters than young New Breed.

If New Breed has aspirations of wearing the INY belt, he better focus on beating Kaleshnikov because he will have to go through him to get to Roy.

This makes the INY wonder if this is the last we will hear from Wax.

So Mr Wax:

New Breed vs Kaleshnikov ???

Young man enough now?

With just over a week before Ventua's second title defense against another grappler by nature, his 3rd such opponent so far in INY. However, unlike the previous two, Rook is a pure wrestler with primarily defensive jits to keep him out of trouble. However, Fight Club magazine caught up with the young champion Ventura after another intense training session.

Reporter:So Mr. Ventura with just over a week remaining until your title defense against Bowman Rook, how has your training been going?

Ventura: Training has been a bitch over the last few weeks a lot of my good friends in my manager's camp have had a rough time of late so they have been extra motivated during training and that has really pushed me to keep up with some of the old times in the stable, guys like Viktor Kafka and Jamie Gold. Lately my game has been really sharp and I have added a couple of new tools to the tool box that I may put on display in the fight.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on Bowman Rook?

Ventura: Well according to my manager, his manager Jolon Williams or whatever his name is, knows his way around the cage you know what I mean? Bowman Rook is a new test for me as he has solid stand up that will be interesting trying to deal with as he uses it to set up his wrestling game but my stand up is superior to his in every facet of the game. His ground game is a definite threat to me but I have faced grapplers before and they all share one thing. I beat them all.

Reporter: Does that mean your looking past Bowman with a rumored rematch with Melton Sr on the Horizon for sometime in January?

Ventura: I take no opponent lightly, no matter what is on the table for my future. Bowman Rook is a solid challenger who actually out ranks me in the global scheme of things and within the organization, I mean to rectify that as best as I can come Boxing day.

Reporter: What is your gameplan going to be for this next fight.

Ventura: Same as it always it, batter my opponent to death with every possible part of mybody until that final bell sounds or he is knocked unconscious.

Reporter: Thanks again for your time and best of luck Mr. Ventura.

• Upvote 2

You somehow managed to beat Rory Devaney by a decision... a decision... against Rory Devaney.. Junior would have KO'd or subbed him in the 1st round

Yeah at least he has a granite chin unlike Shane "glass" Wellman. But what's the big deal man? We should work together here, we're getting closer and closer to Wellman breaking the record for getting knocked out most, you should be proud.

• Upvote 1

You should fire your PR guy for making you sound like a douche bag cliche machine. "Uhhh....I gave 110%, if you work hard you can achieve anything. there's always a silver lining, and defense wins championships."

I got some guys coming for you Soham, enjoying your smile while you still have teeth.

http://www.operationfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/corporate-guy1.png

Sir, we ask that you please direct all complaints and criticisms of Mr. Roy to the secretary of his official representative, Mr. Rob Matthews. He can be reached at ext. 4397.

William Smith

Public Relations Representative

MMM, Inc.

With just over a week before Ventua's second title defense against another grappler by nature, his 3rd such opponent so far in INY. However, unlike the previous two, Rook is a pure wrestler with primarily defensive jits to keep him out of trouble. However, Fight Club magazine caught up with the young champion Ventura after another intense training session.

Reporter:So Mr. Ventura with just over a week remaining until your title defense against Bowman Rook, how has your training been going?

Ventura: Training has been a bitch over the last few weeks a lot of my good friends in my manager's camp have had a rough time of late so they have been extra motivated during training and that has really pushed me to keep up with some of the old times in the stable, guys like Viktor Kafka and Jamie Gold. Lately my game has been really sharp and I have added a couple of new tools to the tool box that I may put on display in the fight.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on Bowman Rook?

Ventura: Well according to my manager, his manager Jolon Williams or whatever his name is, knows his way around the cage you know what I mean? Bowman Rook is a new test for me as he has solid stand up that will be interesting trying to deal with as he uses it to set up his wrestling game but my stand up is superior to his in every facet of the game. His ground game is a definite threat to me but I have faced grapplers before and they all share one thing. I beat them all.

Reporter: Does that mean your looking past Bowman with a rumored rematch with Melton Sr on the Horizon for sometime in January?

Ventura: I take no opponent lightly, no matter what is on the table for my future. Bowman Rook is a solid challenger who actually out ranks me in the global scheme of things and within the organization, I mean to rectify that as best as I can come Boxing day.

Reporter: What is your gameplan going to be for this next fight.

Ventura: Same as it always it, batter my opponent to death with every possible part of mybody until that final bell sounds or he is knocked unconscious.

Reporter: Thanks again for your time and best of luck Mr. Ventura.

It seems that Ventura has gain a modicum of humility as he develops as a fighter. Good to see.

(O.O.C. nice write-up also)

Fight Night 34 Smith vs. Vladdy II

Hayashi's Lounge - New York

December 19th, 2012

Vladimir “The Soviet Head Kick” van Kirkland vs. Corey “Thunder” Smith II

Ricky Warner: It’s been over two years since these two warriors clashed in a titanic struggle for the Immortals – New York Lightweight Championship of the World. Since that time much has changed. Vladimir van Kirkland, the former champion, once thought unbeatable, has lost the title regained the title and lost it again. While for his part Corey Smith has gone on a tear, beating four out of the last five opponents who dared to stand in front of him. The fighters that these two fearsome warriors have beaten is a veritable who’s who of the Immortals Lightweight roster. Names like Tohino Cerezo, Briar McGuire, and Oleg Nikitin that were dispatched by Vlad. And names like Kasem Muang, Wally Butcher, and Shane Wellman, Jr. that Corey has put down. When these guys step into the cage prepare for war. They leave carnage in their wake and no one is disappointed after one of their fights.

In their first fight they both brought every tool in their arsenal and neither man gave any quarter. Nor was any expected from the other. They gave their all in what could well have been fight of the year, or even of the decade. Van Kirkland had to be held up by his manager, Mike Melton as he gave his post fight speech. Smith was so exhausted that he hobbled out of the arena on his tenderized leg between Brunno Falcone and Kenrick Nikil. Both had to be rehydrated and were forced to spend a night at the City hospital for observation. The fans were absolutely electrified and the roars of approval almost brought the roof down.

Now the long anticipated rematch between these gladiators has finally arrived. On December 19, 2012, World War III is going to break out. It looks like the Mayans were off by two days. This is a battle of epic proportions. Titans vs. Gods and we mere mortals get ringside seats to the event. I’m Ricky Warner and I have had the opportunity to speak briefly with both of these Titans of the cage about their upcoming rematch and a little about what the future may hold for them. I also have short video bios for both fighters and will be showing them before diving into this bounteous feast that has been laid before us. So sit back, strap in and get ready for a ride. We kick this off with the former champion Vladimir van Kirkland:

(The screen fades to black and a video of two young boys, one noticeably larger than the other, playing comes on. The video goes on throughout the narration with pictures of the two van Kirkland boys holding their trophies or sporting bloodied faces while other young boys lie beaten on the ground around them. It also shows scenes and stills from the fights they have had since becoming professional MMA fighters.)

[Narrator:] The van Kirkland boys were always roughhousing, even with each other. But never so fierce as when the other older boys tried to bully them on the streets and playgrounds of their native Russia. The era of Perestroika brought more than a new found freedom to Russia. It also brought the bad parts of American culture. Things like street gangs and drugs. Vladimir and Mikhail never got into that scene and as a result found themselves with no friends but each other. The various rival street gangs tried to coerce them into the gangs by whatever means necessary. Whether through offers of money, drugs or “employment” with the gangs or with threats and eventually actual acts of violence the brothers never gave in. Their father got them enrolled in martial arts classes. Both boys took to their training with a relentless fervor. It was not long before the beatings the gangs tried to hand out became object lessons not to mess with the van Kirkland boys. As the fights became more dangerous their father decided enough was enough. He could no longer deal with the two and sent them to live with their mother and step father (she had divorced and remarried and American man years before) in New York. It was in New York that they attracted the notice of Michael Melton. He gave them an invite to workout in his gym and was quite taken with their abilities. He brought them in, full time and treated them almost as his own children. Vladimir had stayed loyal and true to his studies and dedicated his efforts towards being the best fighter he could be. Mikhail had grown a bit careless, melancholy and depressed. He sank deeper and deeper into the bottle and after a painful falling out Mike Melton had little choice but to cut Mikhail loose. Vladimir however, has remained dedicated and determined to succeed at being the best he can be.

(Vladimir can be seen seated in a chair talking to an off-screen interviewer)

[Interviewer:] So what are your feelings about this rematch?

[Van Kirkland:] I am lookink wery forvard to zis rematz! I zhink Smitz vill come wery fast and ztuff. But I lost my belt and I trained wery, wery hard for zis fight and Smitz vill not stand in my vay to get vhat belongs to me.

[Interviewer:] Do you have anything you would like to say to Corey?

[Vladimir:] Da. Gud luck to you Mr. Smitz.

Ricky Warner: Now let’s take a look at that interview with van Kirkland.

(Another clip starts rolling and you see Vladimir van Kirkland and Ricky Warner seated in Ricky’s studio. )

[Ricky Warner:] Welcome to the show, Vladimir. You have been a dominant force within the Immortals lightweight division ever since you arrived on the scene. You avenged your only loss against Shane Wellman Jr. early on with a dominant title defense. You have since lost to Tohino Cerezo and in the immediate rematch you bested him. The only remaining blemish on your record is the recent loss to Glen Wauler. Now, no doubt you will be looking to avenge that loss someday, but you surely cannot be looking past a striker with devastating KO power like Smith?

[Vladimir van Kirkland:] No, I am not lookingk pazt Smitz. I wont to finish him to make a statement for ze #1 contender and hopefully it vill be a rematch vis Vauler.

[Ricky Warner:] Do you think that Smith has any real chance of besting you this time out?

[Vladimir:] I sink Smitz has a REAL chance, even a chance of vinning by KO. So I expect it to be a 15 minute var!

[Ricky Warner:] You pretty soundly beat him in a decision last time, but many people say that you don’t have what it takes to finish fights; that you lack KO power. Your record seems to support that theory, but others say that you are simply a cerebral fighter that works on a fight plan and methodically out points your opponent. Are you planning on playing it safe with the Smith fight and simply overwhelm him and outpoint him again, or are you looking to send a message and try for the finish?

[Vladimir:] I vould like a finish but at ze end of ze fight I want a vin and a vin visout injury is prefered. Ve study opponents endlessly and try to verk out a game plan to accomplish zat.

[Ricky Warner:] OK last question before my interview with Corey. Well, actually it is a multi part question. What’s next for you? Assuming you beat Smith you will almost certainly get a title shot. But is it just the title you are after or are you looking to avenge the loss against Wauler regardless of the title? And what if you lose to Smith? What then?

[Vladimir:] If ve get past Smitz I am certain a title shot is next. I don’t ask for anysing but I vill ask for zis. My goal is to get vhat belongs to me back and I hope it’s Vauler so I can prove zat ze last fight vas judged incorrectly.

[Ricky Warner:] OK ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching my interview with Vladimir van Kirkland. Up next I will do the Corey Smith Bio and interview. Don’t go away. You won’t want to miss this. Thank you for coming onto the show, Vladimir.

(The clip ends and the view returns to Ricky Warner at the studio)

Ricky Warner: It is always a pleasure to have the former champion on the show. He is a class act and a great fighter. So to is his opponent for this upcoming rematch and number one contender elimination bout, Corey “Thunder” Smith. Here is a short bio of the challenger.

(The screen cuts to a video of kids playing in the streets of some country that is clearly not the United States. The ramshackle buildings and parched streets indicate some Latin American or Caribbean country.)

[Narrator:] Corey Smith grew up in the Dominican Republic for much of his childhood. His father was a U.S. Navy chief petty officer. He met a beautiful native woman while she was working as a bartender at one of the local clubs that the servicemen frequented. While his father was in the service he and his mother stayed in Santo Domingo, in the Dominican Republic. When Corey was young he trained boxing at the Navy base and sparred with the other servicemen and women’s children. He was very good technically with his boxing but was a rather small boy and relied on quickness and accuracy to win his fights. As he developed and trained he was exposed to MMA while watching Pride and later the UFC as well as some of the other lesser known promotions of the day. He asked his dad if he could start training to be a mixed martial arts fighter. His dad was amused by this short, skinny fourteen year old boy talking about a career as a professional fighter. His dad promised him that when his tour was over that the family would all move to the States where Corey could begin fighting MMA if he was still interested.

Two years later the family had moved to New York and Corey began boxing as an amateur at the local gym, and wrestling during the week. He was discovered there by Fernando Rosario who helped to finance him early on and trained him. Corey amassed quite a record as an amateur boxer. He went 17-3 in boxing with 4 KO’s and 7-1 in amateur MMA. He made his professional debut in the Dawg Pound and won two straight before his management found himself in financial difficulties and cut him loose. It was then that Brunno Falcone took him in and signed him with the relatively new (at the time) Immortals – New York fight promotion. His first fight was against none other then Tohino Cerezo, who Corey knocked out in spectacular fashion in the third round. It was his first fight at the larger weight class and Corey had put on a lot of muscle mass for that fight. His reputation as a KO artist was beginning. He also suffered his first loss to Kasem Muang at this time, but undaunted he bounced back with a devastating KO over what was thought to be one of the top contenders, Carver Cade. Smith has fought the best there is in the lightweight division and while he has not always come out on top he has always made a great showing and has consistently remained as a viable contender.

(Corey is seated on the side of the cage as an offscreen interviewer asks him questions)

[Interviewer:] What do you think will be different about this fight compared to the last time?

[Corey:] Well, for starters I hope the end result is different. [chuckles]. Vlad is tough as nails. He did not become a two-time champion by accident. He is the most difficult opponent I have ever faced I think. I lost to other guys, sure, but Vlad is still a cut above the rest. He can win in so many ways. You gotta be prepared for anything. I have grown in so many ways from the last time we met. I really think that I can go and do what needs to be done. The fans will not be disappointed.

[Interviewer:] Any words for van Kirkland?

[Corey:] Good luck, man. I know this fight means a lot to him, but I look at it this way. If I beat him, and then beat the champion…? Then our third meeting will be for the title. And THAT will be Armageddon!

(The clip comes to and end and it cuts back to Ricky Warner in the studio.)

Ricky Warner: Always the respectful fighter, Corey Smith joins us now in the studio for a few words about this epic battle.

Corey, Welcome to the show.

Corey Smith: Thanks, Ricky. Always a pleasure.

Ricky: As you know I had Vlad on the show earlier this afternoon, and he said he is not looking past you but that he wants to finish you to prove that he is the real deal. What do you say to that?

Corey: I say, of course he wants the finish. The fans love that stuff. But he knows he cannot get reckless. If he comes at me like a spider monkey he will get caught and that is simply too risky. He has to respect my punching power and he will do what he needs to do. That is score points. He is very good at that. I need to change what I did last time. I need to decide how to beat someone like him. The man ate a lot of big shots last time I could not believe he was still standing at the end of that fight. Hell, I cannot believe I was still standing at the end of that fight. So, expect a war but don’t look for it to go to the judges. We are leaving nothing on the table that night.

Ricky: So you are saying that you are going for the KO?

Corey: I’m saying only this. Me and Vlad are going to war! We are going to beat the unmitigated shit out of each other and one of us is going down. It’s that simple. We were both so knackered after that last fight that a crippled kindergartner could have taken us at that moment. We have both grown since then as fighters. There is no question that this fight isn’t going to the scorecards. Now, as far as me going for the KO? I always have that as part of the plan, but I am just going to go out there and do what has to be done. I am going to prove that I can beat anyone in the Lightweight division in the Immortals. Either that or go out trying. Either I walk out victorious or I go out on my shield.

Ricky: I have never seen you so intense. What’s the story there?

Corey: I am not getting any younger here. I need this fight because I do not know how many more times I can climb through the ranks again. I win here and I get another shot at the gold, and possibly a shot at revenge against Huxley. So, pretty much everything is riding on this fight.

Ricky: So if you win what then?

Corey: Well, Steel has confirmed that this fight is for all the marbles. That a win here gives the title shot to the winner. So, I win and then fight for the title. That will end my contract with the Immortals so I will have to negotiate a new one and it will always look better come negotiation time to be the reigning champion as far as the kind of terms I can expect, and receive.

Ricky: Are you thinking of leaving the Immortals? All your team mates have already signed elsewhere.

Corey: I can’t really say at this point. I mean if I win I will be getting a title shot. Both the guys fighting for the title right now are guys that I could win against. So, I could be the champion at the end of this contract. Steel would have to try and get rid of me for me to leave then. If I don’t do so good in my next two fights? Well, then I may leave the sport altogether if that happens. I don’t think that will happen though. I guess it’s safe to say that it’s far enough away that I haven’t made any decision on it yet. And a lot can change between now and then.

Ricky: Well, that’s all the time we have. Thanks for coming on the show, Corey.

Corey: Been a pleasure.

Ricky: Be sure and catch the show live at Hayashi’s Lounge on the 19th. Or if you just cannot get the tickets we will be doing a webcast live and on the day after, so don’t miss this one folks. This is going to shake the foundations! Good night and bee safe! See you at the show.

• Upvote 4

It seems that Ventura has gain a modicum of humility as he develops as a fighter. Good to see.

(O.O.C. nice write-up also)

basically its a character development peace, kinda of like a coming of age thing. he is the champ now, he has to represent the Immortals brand now, he can't just be out for himself. the only bit of cockiness that I have done lately for Ventura was when Acquino or whatever his name was called out all of Immortals and it pissed me off. Other than that, he has 'developed' into a humble fighter.

The only record junior will be setting is his record 13th fight in immortals... and keep em coming... and how bout that win over Devaney? He's such a beast isn't he!?

My prediction for the fight:

Wellman goes for yet another sloppy takedown..

Zavier counters with a flying scissor kick and Wellman goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Winner by flying scissor kick (Knowshon Zavier)

ps. Awesome stuff Warwynd

Immortals PR Department in response to New Breed coming to the INY.

"Wax has peviously managed fighters in the INY, first being Flanagan, whom in his naivety called out the big boys, was promptly crushed and sadly released by his manager Wax with fights outstanding on his contract. Then came Castrello at 205, he was mashed by Youngblood and demolished by a young Smith, and then in the same pattern of Wax failures, released.

New Breed has shown talent, however with respect to the DFC it is a 160k id org, and we have the likes of Devin Styles and Kaleshnikov who are older and to be fair 'better' fighters than young New Breed.

If New Breed has aspirations of wearing the INY belt, he better focus on beating Kaleshnikov because he will have to go through him to get to Roy.

This makes the INY wonder if this is the last we will hear from Wax.

So Mr Wax:

New Breed vs Kaleshnikov ???

Young man enough now?

I love how INY shows nothing but hate and holds grudges over chump change contracts on low tier fighters but regardless, did u rly think id be scared of some bum? Brown has a fight soon, after that he has only 1 fight left on contract. After that fight i will make it my mission to fly Brown back to NY just to kick ur boys ass, kill the title holder, and bring that belt back to London!

Thank you guys. It's great when people obviously enjoy my work.

And to Wax. Way to make sure that Steel signs one of your fighters. Insulting the man is sure to get you a favorable contract offer. What he said was true. You have a bad habit of dropping guys with fights pending on your contracts. Maybe if you would honor a contract people like Steel would not be gunshy in hiring you on.

• Upvote 1

My prediction for the fight:

Wellman goes for yet another sloppy takedown..

Zavier counters with a flying scissor kick and Wellman goes down like a sack of potatoes.

Winner by flying scissor kick (Knowshon Zavier)

ps. Awesome stuff Warwynd

Win by flying scissor kick I'll write that one down...

You didn't manage to KO Devaney though????

btw, "better fighters"? ur a fucking clown Steel.

I dont know why you would say something like this because your guys couldnt handle any of the fighters here and than to come here and call out guys is laughable. Please bring your guy over.

• Upvote 2

I dont know why you would say something like this because your guys couldnt handle any of the fighters here and than to come here and call out guys is laughable. Please bring your guy over.

LMAO Mike, word on the street is u drink loads of cum on the daily. Thats just what i heard tho...

Thank you guys. It's great when people obviously enjoy my work.

And to Wax. Way to make sure that Steel signs one of your fighters. Insulting the man is sure to get you a favorable contract offer. What he said was true. You have a bad habit of dropping guys with fights pending on your contracts. Maybe if you would honor a contract people like Steel would not be gunshy in hiring you on.

chump change contracts on low tier fighters... ive owned a fight org before and would never get sour over some fucking 2k/2k contract. I was looking for a challenge for Brown but now i see everybody at INY is a fucking joke. INY is not worthy to host "New Breed" nor ever will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

chump change contracts on low tier fighters... ive owned a fight org before and would never get sour over some fucking 2k/2k contract. I was looking for a challenge for Brown but now i see everybody at INY is a fucking joke. INY is not worthy to host "New Breed" nor ever will.

If Ventura didn't have a fight booked and another one planned after it, your new breed would become the old breed rather quickly.

You know, sometimes you dont feel like knocking people out.. :(

Corey Smith says... No, I don't ever feel like not knocking someone out. :P ;)

Good work, Brunno! Thank you.

No problem Mike. It was fun. I wish I consistantly had the time to write long pieces like this one. I might come back to writing short peices again though.

OK a few things.

1. Making personal attacks (and pretty lame ones at that) are not appreciated in here. Stay in character, direct it towards a fighter or whatever, but the inflammatory statements are not needed, or wanted here.
  2. The reason for the low dollar contracts are simple really. At the time INY was a relatively new company and therefore couldn't afford to send out $10K contracts to unproven fighters. The lower than average contracts that are sent out today is intended to deter the project monsters from coming into ID resticted orgs and cruching the newbies. On that score it seems to have failed. They apparently will come in here despite the low money contracts just to steal hype and then leave, but that is another thing altogether. I doubt very much that Cullen Castrello recieved a 2K contract, but if he did, than why did you come in here looking to bring your newest project fighter into the org?
  3. Where is your org now? If it was so good, and you paid so well, Why don't you still have it? Orgs are a lot of work, but they are also pretty much a money printing factory.

• Upvote 1

Corey Smith says... No, I don't ever feel like not knocking someone out. :P ;)

No problem Mike. It was fun. I wish I consistantly had the time to write long pieces like this one. I might come back to writing short peices again though.

OK a few things.

1. Making personal attacks (and pretty lame ones at that) are not appreciated in here. Stay in character, direct it towards a fighter or whatever, but the inflammatory statements are not needed, or wanted here.

2. The reason for the low dollar contracts are simple really. At the time INY was a relatively new company and therefore couldn't afford to send out $10K contracts to unproven fighters. The lower than average contracts that are sent out today is intended to deter the project monsters from coming into ID resticted orgs and cruching the newbies. On that score it seems to have failed. They apparently will come in here despite the low money contracts just to steal hype and then leave, but that is another thing altogether. I doubt very much that Cullen Castrello recieved a 2K contract, but if he did, than why did you come in here looking to bring your newest project fighter into the org?

3. Where is your org now? If it was so good, and you paid so well, Why don't you still have it? Orgs are a lot of work, but they are also pretty much a money printing factory.

The reason you are seeing vet players joining with really high level fighters is because of the write-ups and smacktalk. A lot of managers have more money than they can spend...but one thing they can't buy is write-ups and smacktalk that make your fights about 1000 times more interesting. They don't really care about low pay because they have plenty of money.

I can tell you that me and my alliance mate that's also in the org....we aren't stealing hype and leaving. We aren't going anywhere, cause this is the org where the most fun can be had :)

• Upvote 2

MMAtv: The Immortals Show.... Returns!

Featuring the best of the best in the MMA biz-

Bob Jones(Preview/Review writer for fight orgs such as NFC, Immortals NY, The Siberian Fight League, Xtreme Fighting Championships, also a blogger for mmajunkie.com)

Razhiki Hendayko(Former Shane Wellman fighter in Immortals and VFC, cageside reporter for several org's now)

Frankie Desir(Loudmouth editor of the magazine MMA:International and betting counisier)

Jesse Shiner(Runs his own MMA radio show featuring orgs on the west coast of the United States, statician of the group)

Also we plan on bringing in current Immortals owner and big time manager- Peel Steel, later on the show.

Lets Begin though!

Bob Jones: Hello Everyone I’m your main host and we have quite an amount of catching up to do but we will be sure to fill you in on whats going on.

Jesse Shiner: Also we will give you pick of ours for INY 47 Wauler versus Huxley and I’ll be here to break down the stats.

Frankie Desir: So whats up with new rivalries now anything going on?!

Razhiki Hendayko: Well from what I’ve seen down at the teams training camps Corey Smith and Vladimir Van Kirkland have a friendly rivalry in their rematch but for sure Smith will want blood this time. Its weird now though with Van Kirkland not even being champ!

Jones: Yes Vlad was quite the champ at 155 and he didn’t dodge opponents… He held the title twice and defended it 5 times. What a beast, Glenn Wauler was a tough opponent and that was a tough match.

Hendayko: I don’t think Huxley is good enough to beat him.. Huxley is a hype monster, he even dodged a fight with SHANE WELLMAN JUNIOR… Yes its true people he did in fact dodge the “lowly” 9-8 veteran and former contender… Remember you heard it here on Immortals TV

Desir: Theres quite a lot going on in the 265 division now too if I’m naht mistaken boys!?

Shiner: The legend Derric Styles lost and his successor Kaleshnikov lost too. Who would have though Soham Roy would be the new champ? I sure as hell didn’t after his loss to Fujiata.

Jones: Soham Roy’s future opponent is up in the air. We will talk about this with owner Peel Steel later.

Hendayko: Roy is another guy who is always working hard in the gym, no slacking on his part. He and Kally put on a hell of a show for the fans.

Jones: This just in guys, we are going to be bringing in owner Peel Steel a bit early due to a scheduling conflict with the pay per view program later- “Dirty MILF Sluts 9”.

Steel comes out and shakes hands down the row and takes his seat.

Jones:Welcome Mr. Steel. There is something big on our minds today… Who are the new top contenders in the 265 division after the fall of Derric Styles?

Steel:There are three fighters that immediately come to mind, Devin Styles, Kurtz and Prime. Styles and Kurtz are due to fight soon and the winner will be worthy of a shot at the title. Prime has good skills also, so I would recommend Immortals fans keeping a keen eye on his progress also.

Kaleshnikov's really wasnt expected to drop a decision to Roy, who many thought was a little too raw to be facing such an accomplished champion but he did the unimaginable. It just shows what can be achieved, I was worried about a lack of depth at 265 but suddenly its looking good and Roy's win offers hope to all the young guns in Immortals in every division. Maybe there are more shocks for the established fighters to come in 2013?

Desir Well Mr. Steel I’m naht tryin tah be rude and all buttt- On you own fighters, you are 1-6 in your last 7 fights in Immortals, whats going on in the Steel camp to fix that?

Steel”To be honest I had not noticed, but sometimes my guys are persuaded to take fights they arent equipped to win. Curtis Jackson has faced Kalashnikov and then Prime, two guys from private gyms. Curtis isnt a natural and maybe once he has faced Simmons he will retire from the sport. He certainly goes into trying to win, but invariably he isnt the most talented guy in the camp.

As for Bueno, he has a lot of talent but gets outworked by strikers at the moment. He took a round out of Ventura when Ventura made his debut and no one would touch Ventura back then. Bowman Rook would be a good match up for him, but Taco needs to get himself into the title picture first.

Shiner: I would like to know this as I have noticed an influx of young talent. Who are some of the new hotshot young prospects in Immortals?

Steel:In the 145 division both Washington and Jackson look terrific fighters and their title fight next week should be spectacular.

At 155 I would look out for both Sandoval and Zavier. Zavier fights Wellman Jnr next week I this one should be another great fight. Wellman Jnr has held off the young bucks to date, and Zavier is a real threat with a manager who has real faith in his talent.

At 170 and 185 there is some incredible talent but these guys are established, though at 205 Renninger looks good and I know his manager wanted someone better than Phoenix, so yeh, look out for Renninger as his camp think he is the real deal.

At 265 Im excited to see how young Walter Kurtz gets on against Devin Styles, as Kurtz stand up looks world class. This fight should be amazing.

Hendayko: Is Ventura versus Rook the biggest fight in Immortals history? As claimed by Alexi Zaitev

What do you think? No way, its a good fight, we have a streaking challenger in Rook who seems capable of neutralizing strikers against a points scoring machine in Ventura. I think some of the fights in the 170 division with Cunha, Bennett, Hall, GSP and Wauler have been awesome.

Jones: Last question Mr. Steel we know your very busy. Your prediction on who wins the belt between Huxley and Wauler?

Steel:Huxley seems to be able to concuss the toughest of fighters, he is arguably the biggest puncher in the division at the moment. He is facing a guy who has never been stopped and who can dictate where the fight takes place. He outpointed Vladdy, sure it was controversial, but Vladdy had only been beaten by submission, never had he been outworked or even run close by a striker. I think Huxley is good for MMA but Wauler, I think, will find a way to win this.

Hendayko: Big thanks to Mr. Steel for that insight as an owner. Its good to get views from all over the MMA business and in the ring too which is why we have such a diverse team and it really is excellent.

Jones: Well guys its time for quick picks with Jesse and Frankie, lets keep up with them as they quickly go through each fight INY 47 and give who they think will win and a short explanation…. Lets go now… Barera versus Hammer at 170!?

[/b]Frankie Desir:[/b] Von Hammer by KO tonight baby! Barera sucks and is down in the dumps, Hammer has a solid manager in Lansky.

Jesse Shiner: Two fighters with bad records but Hammer has more pop here.

Jones: MyFace versus Froglegs 205!?

Desir: Froglegs chops him tah death with leg kicks in a decision victory.

Shiner: I’m going with MyFace here surprisingly, he lands a higher rate of strikes.

Jones: Martin versus Buhler 205..

Desir: Buhler, kids a great wrestler and good young talent. Late TKO victory.

Shiner: Buhler, Martin is the better striker but is vulnerable to takedowns.

Hendayko: Hey guys how bout this.. Hunt versus Heisman at 265+?

Desir: Heisman wins this one bahttt this does not back up any of da smack talk his manager is doing, scrub fight here.

Shiner: Heisman is the hot ticket and the favorite and I’m going with him, he has some iron fists.

Hendayko: Beast of The East and Ray Cold? Remember when Cold came in and was a contender?

Desir: Dey both suck! East by decision… I guess

Shiner: Cold has face amazing competition in his losses. Cold by TKO.

Jones: Main card here- Grohl and Gustin at 185...

Desir: Ughhh, pass… Gustin by KO.

Shiner: I’ll second that. Gustin.

Jones: Take your time on these next couple of fights, big ones… Amir Khan versus Joe Saunders?

Desir: Saunders is one of my favorite Immortals fightah’s. He’s a tough guy from Brooklyn with pop in his hands. Saunders won’t go down without a fight and has beaten and lost to some of the best. I’m going with Diablo here!

Shiner: Amir Khan only has 3 fights but those were some tough fighters and he has a lot higher of a striking percentage and is an overall better boxer- which is Saunders strength. He won 2 rounds in his win over the former champ Cerezo and was only taken down once. Amir Khan here by decision!

Jones: Great answers guys. Next up at 170- Stewart versus Maxim Kharlamov- the Russian Warrior.

Desir: Kharlamov is often overlooked, he physically may be a top 3 fighter in Immortals! He’s already beaten Stewart by TKO and I think he does it again here! Imma parta TEAM KHARLAMOV!

Shiner: Don’t mean any harm to the Melton camp but Stewart couldn’t get it done the first time no need to think he can here- He landed 30 strikes on the ground on Stewart before! (under a different name)

Jones:Co-Main event here Erik Bennett versus Jon Monroe for the 170 title… Bennett has won 8 straight and has 1 title defense.

Shiner: Bennett is a beast! Wrestler. He lands about half of his takedowns which is crazy. Monroe is such a talented striker though his hands are tough to get by. I’m going with Monroe here in a squeaked out decision..

Desir: Ayyyeee don’t be so quick to count out the champ who can land takedowns at will baby! He beat legends like Santa Cruz and Cunha and he has outworked everyone to be champ. He’s the favorite at the casino and that’s who I got my money on!

Hendayko: Last but not least the main event… Wauler versus Huxley for the 155 belt!

Desir: Wow this is tough and just gunna be a hella fight for the fans. Huxley is a blaster with 9 freakin TKO victories and is just plowing through guys in Immortals now. Wauler beat the champ before in Vladdy and now I gotta take the current champ again based on his prestige and toughness. Wauler by decision..

Shiner: Wauler is tough as nails and well rounded, Huxley is a bit less talented but has so much heart and grit. Both like to grind it out in the clinch too but Huxley prefers Muy Thai while Wauler prefers to dirty box. I’m also going with Wauler here as I think he wears out Huxley.

Jones: Great stuff guys, that’s all we have time for due to the scandalous pay per view coming on after this, have a great night guys and the next show is sure to be hopefully longer!.

• Upvote 5