Immortals New York

Steel

INY-11 Cantwell vs. Chojacki

Well, folks it’s time again for another event review. Welcome to the show, I’m Ricky Warner, your host right here on MMAAddict.com. Well we had better get on with this as I have to get ready to do the Preview for the next one… work, work, work. But, hey, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Plus, I get to go to the after parties because of this job. Who can complain about that? Without further derailments, let’s do this thing, shall we?

Up first was a Lightweight bout between newcomer, Phil ‘the Kill’ Stone and Eric ‘Wizard’ Worrell. Worrell was coming into the fight off of a loss in his debut to Mick Jones back in INY-Challengers. He was clearly looking to turn his career around and put together a win. As the fight opened both fighters were looking rather hungry for their first win and first blood went to Stone as he cut Worrell above the bridge of the nose. Worrell answered by taking the fight to the ground and immediately mounted Stone. Things looked grim at first but A referee standup and a few abortive attempts on the ground by Worrell and the newcomer managed to make it out of the round. The second and third rounds were much the same as Worrell was able to land takedowns with impunity and although he was unable to finish the fight, he did outwork and outclass Stone, moving easily to a unanimous decision win.

Result: Eric ‘Wizard’ Worrell via Unanimous Decision.

Two men making their professional MMA debuts made their way to the cage next in this Lightweight fight. ‘The Real’ James McCoy and Johnny Rocket got things moving right away as McCoy looked to clinch while Rocket wanted nothing to do with that and took the fight to the mat and immediately sought out the finish by way of submission. McCoy was clearly out of place on the mat and could do little to stop the aggressive BJJ assault that Rocket had unleashed. After ten attempts to land a submission Rocket was able to lock in an armbar and make it stick. Johnny Rocket was to fast and just too good to stop this time. McCoy would do well to work on his takedown defense if he is to make it in the sport. Particularly in this division, where there are a great many submission guys and wrestlers.

Result: Johnny Rocket via Submission (Armbar)

Rodney ‘the Renegade’ Thompson, one of the newest additions from the Andy Wright camp, was set to debut against Ronnie Lapland, who was also making his first appearance as a professional MMA fighter tonight. The fight started out well for Thompson as he opened up with good striking and even a good display of some fancy stuff like a spinning backfist. But at about the minute and a half mark, Lapland seemed to have adjusted to Thompson’s attack and countered into a driving takedown. The momentum had definitely shifted. Thompson was active and trying to get the fight back to the feet, but was unable to do so. The best he was able to muster was forcing a standup which last all of perhaps three seconds. Lapland was able to land the takedown again and kept it there the rest of the round. In the second round Lapland didn’t waste too much time in getting the fight to the ground again and once there went to work looking to finish, finally getting the Kimura at two minutes and eighteen seconds of round two.

Result: Ronnie Lapland by Submission (Kimura) Submission of the Night

Next up were some of the big boys from the Heavyweight Division as Matthew ‘the Lumberjack’ Lembryk and Leo Rudbeck clashed. Lembryk was coming in off a win and sporting a one and one record while this was Rudbeck’s debut. Both of these guys sport KO power so it was interesting to see how this one would turn out. Rudbeck is a far more technical boxer and a purple belt in BJJ, but little chance of getting the fight there. I predicted that Lembryk could win this if he was able to get to Rudbeck’s chin. I was not wrong on that score. Rudbeck clinched up with Lembryk early on and it is my belief that that essentially gift-wrapped the win for Lembryk as he has demonstrated solid ability in the clinch in the past. Rudbeck’s best chance layed with going to the mat, which I sjut couldn’t see him pulling off, or in staying at range. Closing in with Lembryk all but sealed his fate as is testified to in the stoppage just under three minutes of the first round.

Result: Matthew ‘the Lumberjack” Lembryk TKO (Punches)

Next we moved to the Middleweight division for a fight between oh and one Antonio Rizzo and one and oh Bernhard ‘the Executioner’ Taylor. Taylor boasts a granite chin and KO power to go with it as demonstrated in his debut. Despite getting cut early on, Rizzo closed inside clinch range and tied the fight up looking for a takedown. He was able to effectively keep the fight in the clinch for much of the round but Taylor was starting to score more and more and eventually broke to the middle of the mat. Rizzo was being evasive in the standup as he sought to bring the fight to the ground, but ultimately was unable to avoid all the punches from Taylor. One punch was all it took and Rizzo was dazed and sent to the ground. After getting back up after that Taylor wasted no time in ending the bout with a brutal combination and a straight right that marked another in the “L” column for Rizzo.

Result: Bernhard ‘the Executioner’ Taylor KO (Strikes)

In another Featherweight fight Landon Williamsonsin faced ‘Maximus’ Maxim Eremeev. Willimsonsin is a very small guy compared to the much larger Russian, Eremeev. Perhaps he should consider bulking up for his next fight. But none-the-less they entered the cage and Eremeev wasted no time in dominating Williamsonsin. He swarmed Williamsonsin and landed a heavy shot right out of the gate and easily defended the terrible attempt at a takedown that Williamsonsin went for. Eremeev showed good ability at sprawling and in the short time this fight lasted also demonstrated his much superior striking skills as well. A nice crsipt jab had Willimasonsin seeing stars and a head kick sent him to lala land. Either Eremeev is in possession of tremendous KO power, although it doesn’t seem to be particularly potent, or Williamsonsin’s jaw is seriously suspect. Eremeev ends it just twenty-four seconds into the fight.

Result: ‘Maximus’ Maxim Eremeev via KO (Head Kick) Knockout of the Night

Sonny Hills and ‘el Technico’ Humberto Montes met next in the Lightweight Division. In what was expected to be, by me at least, to be a demonstration of Hills jiujutsu prowess these two men went to war. Inexplicably, it was Montes who actually initially brought the fight to the mat. He didn’t capitalize on it but the fact that he was the one to drag a Purple belt to the floor with him defies logic. Yet despite this Montes was able to avoid being submitted and the fight was a strange dance between standing up, or getting stood up, and bouncing back to the floor. Neither men was able to be terribly effective on the ground until the second round. Hills was able to take the back of Montes and work for a rear naked choke, but was just not able to secure it. Hills showed some skill and transitioned well but was just not able to finish Montes. His dilligence paid off in the form of winning the second round but with the first going to Montes He needed to step it up in the final round, which clearly he did not. Hills and Montes both scoring with a takedown but Montes was far more successful in the standup of which there was a bit more of in this round. Hills came within seconds of securing a triangle choke at the end of the round as Montes was just able to escape it before going to sleep.

Result: ‘el Technico’ Humberto Montes with a close Unanimous Decision.

Next up was Daniel McCraig vs. Rafael ‘Chiquita’ Santa Cruz. There is some debate about how good Santa Cruz is but considering that his only losses both came from Tari Cuhna, one of the top if not the top Welterweight in the Immortals, speaks volumes. He has faced some pretty rigid competition in the form of both Cuhna and Sean Rellik, whom he beat. McCraig hasn’t faired as well against top competition and he was definitely facing one of the tougher fights of his career. Both men were exchanging pretty good in the standup for most of the first round and it looks as though Santa Cruz was actually getting tired before the four minute mark of the fight. Something we have not seen from him in the past. It seemed as though McCraig was on his way to winning the first round of the fight and based on how tired Santa Cruz was looking maybe the whole fight when Santa Cruz decided to pull guard and try for a submission. While the first attempt was a bit predictable and McCraig was able to defend, Santa Cruz cleaned up the execution of the second one and choked McCraig out with a nicely done triangle choke.

Result: Rafael ‘Chiquita’ Santa Cruz via Submission (Triangle Choke)

Both of these two Light-Heavyweights were on a bit of a tear through the division in the co-main event tonight. Frank Rua, who has submitted two previous opponents and NYC police officer ‘the Law’ Derick Smith who has shown that no matter where the fight goes he has something to say about it. Both men seemingly wanted to take the fight to the ground and it was Rua who succeeded in that mission but neither was very effective on the ground at first resulting in the fight being stood back up. It seemed then that both men would continue bringing the fight to the ground and working to finish, as both sought submissions. Rua was dominant and consistently scored the takedowns, especially as the fight wore on. But both men were clearly looking to take the fight out of the judges hands as they worked for submissions. Towards the end of the third round Smith seemed to have gotten a fire lit under his ass as he started to seriously work for the submissions. Perhaps he was all to keenly aware of his immanent defeat if he didn’t finish the fight. But Rua’s ground defense was simply too good and Smith was unable to land any of his many submission attempts.

Result: Frank Rua wins via Unanimous Decision.

The Main Event featured ‘Dirty Zombie’ Steve Cantwell as he faced fellow up and coming Lightweight challenger, Shane ‘Sugar’ Chojacki. Chojacki came on strong in the first round landing a takedown early on and controlling the pace. Other than about a minute in the first round though Chojacki was clearly in control, landing takedowns perventing Cantwell from escaping or improving position and generally just score well. The second round the tide turned as Cantwell took control of the clinch initiated by Chojacki and worked the body with knees. While Chojacki was able to land a few takedowns, it was clear that he was fading fast. He was not able to control on the ground or keep Cantwell from escaping back to the feet. In the third round Chojacki really struggled to get the fight to the ground and was simply unable to do so. Cantwell had taken control of this fight and was not about to give it up. He had Chojacki hurt early in the third, but was unable to put him away. Cantwell continued to score with knees to the body and the head in the clinch and was also scoring well at range. Cantwell was able to pull out the win in what was a very hard fought decision.

Result: ‘Dirty Zombie’ Steve Cantwell via razor thin Unanimous Decision. Fight of the Night.

Well, that wraps up another Immortals New York event. I hope you all enjoyed it. Now I have some lovely ladies to go and mingle with at the after party. See the luckiest of you there. Be safe and see you at the next fights.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b5.jpg

Jamaal McClellan - Facebook

'Got to say, losing one fight and then I'm a gatekeeper, got to chuckle, it says more about how little DKJR thinks about Ron Sparks. Sparks fought a great fight that night, and credit to the dude. a lot of guys get their asses whooped and come back stronger, here's hoping I can do the same. Sure, at the moment the jury is out on me, but who knows how good Ron Sparks is at this moment in time. Flanagan is young, ambitious and god willing will one day fight for the title, and if he loses against me, for his age, his career ain't over. Mr Steel says Don loves to rile fighters and managers, told me he has seen Mr Falcone smash his office in rage at some of the shit Don has pulled over the years. Mr Steel says, just smile, its mind games, Don King is probably chuckling when he does his shit, so Steel says I'm not to get to worried about it. Flanagan and I will fight, it should be a great one for the fans, but I ain't gonna call out a guy in a rage. Hey, I see Morales and Rebel have signed to fight - not seen Morales for a few days but I expect he will be on here talking shit too very soon.'

• Upvote 1

Smh at all this ducking talk, not taking a fight does not mean ducking. Itry to keep fighters spread out in their fights, and if we do not accept a fight it can be for a rather large variety of reasons. But i dont think I ever looked at a fighter and said we never want to fight them. Hell e are fighting styles for the second time, and I am fairly certain he is more dominant then anyone I have ever been accused of ducking.

INY-12 Meyers vs. Ridge

Hello again. It’s time once again to do our Previews of the main cards for Immortals New York right here on MMAAddict.com. I’m your host, Ricky Warner. We have a good card lined up this time. The last of the opening round fights in the Light-Heavyweight title tournament is on this card as are some other very exciting and important fights. Let’s dive right in shall we?

Light-Heavyweight: Kendall ‘Special K’ Carol (0-1) vs. Michael ‘Kid Dynamite’ Tyson (0-1)

The first fight for this event is between two fighters who both lost in their debuts in the Immortals and are looking for a little payback. Kendall Carol, a wonderful boxer who lost to submission expert Frank Rua is now set to face Michael Tyson a sprawl and brawl type fighter who also fell prey to a submission at the hands of Derick Smith. Now these two guys of similar styles face off against each other for a chance at redemption. Carol’s solid chin and Tyson’s lack of standout KO power could be the deciding factors in this fight. Carol is receiving more fight releted training in his gym, while Carol is training at a fitness gym. It is therefore easy to assume that Carol will be in great shape for this fight. He already seems to have the advantage in skills albeit a small one and he very durable. I think that is a recipe for success in this fight.

Prediction: Kendall ‘Special K’ Carol decision.

Welterweight: Bart ‘Bee Bee’ Bartell (0-1) vs. Petjka ‘Garais’ Durak (0-1)

Two more guys looking for their first win inside the cage next as Bart Bartell and Petjka Durak take center stage. Bartell was TKOd in a war against Glen Wauler and Durak lost a decision to Gabe Barletta. Durak is in serious trouble in this fight. He is outclassed in the standup. His wrestling is abysmal which makes even Bartell’s woeful wrestling look good and as if that isn’t bad enough, he has run himself absolutely ragged. With only a week or so until the fight Durak looks so exhausted from his rigorous training schedule that one has to wonder if he can even make it to the end of the first round let alone the end of the fight. Actually I am wrong. He will make it to the end of the fight. Which will be short and ugly. Bartell will take this Durak apart and walk away with his first professional victory.

Prediction: Bart ‘Bee Bee’ Bartell (T)KO.

Light-Heavyweight: Jeremy ‘Linsane’ Lin (0-0) vs. ‘The Beast’ Todd East (0-2)

Next up we have Jeremy Lin making his professional debut against Todd East. East has been on the wrong end of some wars in the cage as he was finished in the third round of both his previous fights. East has shown he has power as he hurt both Rua and Turner in their fights but was just not quite able to finish either man. Now in this fight he faces a very eager young man in Lin who looks to hang another “L” around East’s neck. Lin does seem to be a better rated boxer but we have seen first hand that East can go the distance and that he has power to finish it. Perhaps East is just being too cautious and needs to commit more to the finish? Hard to say, but I will go out on a limb and say that East’s management, confidence and experience could very well be enough to bring home a win for him.

Prediction: ‘The Beast’ Todd East (T)KO or Decision

Welterweight: Edward Louis III Severson (0-0) vs. Egor Ruslanov (0-1)

Edward Louis III Severson is making his first appearance in the cage for this welterweight bout with Egor Ruslanov and it seems entirely likely that he will win this fight easily, if it happens at all. Ruslanov is weary from his strenuous workout regimen and seems unlikely to be able to make the weight cut. Let’s hope he gets some rest and is able to make weight. Severson is a strong muay tai fighter. Pretty one dimensional, but he happens to have the one dimension that should win this fight for him. Ruslanov’s wrestling ability is abysmal at best, despite his brown belt in Brazilian jiujutsu. Ruslanov’s only chance in this fight is to take it to the ground and to do it quickly. Something I think he will be hard pressed to do. Severson should be able to keep Ruslanov at bay and bring about an early stoppage for this fight.

Prediction: ‘Eddie’ Edward Louis III Severson (T)KO.

Welterweight: Hugo ‘Akesson’ The Rhino (0-0) vs. John ‘MC’ McCarlton (0-0)

Two sprawl and brawl type fighters make their debuts next. Hugo the Rhino, a huge welterweight rumored to have a walking weight of one-hundred and eighty-five pounds, is set to face John McCarlton. Very little is known about these two except that The Rhino is heavily focused on his muay tai and has enough wrestling skills to keep the fight standing. Which should be a problem in this fight as McCalrton his a remarkable boxer with a similar wrestling skill set. This fight is going to be a clash in the middle of the cage and these two guys are going to beat each other senseless. We all want that, right? Here is the problem. The Rhino is a huge guy as mentioned and he is having some difficulty making weight. He has been training so hard that his cardio is going to be in question come fight night. Come on managers! Let your fighters rest once in a while. They need that energy to entertain us fans. None of us are entertained by No Contests. McCarlton should have this one since at present he seems to be in the better condition.

Prediction: John ‘MC’ McCarlton (T)KO.

Welterweight: Eric ‘Indio’ Silva (1-2) vs. Matt Landon (0-0)

In another welterweight bout for this card we have Eric Silva at one and two taking on Matt Landon in his first professional fight. This is one of your classic style match ups as we have the striker vs. the grappler. Silva sports some very nice overall striking skills as he has a solid kickboxing record as an amateur. Landon is a proficient wrestler with a brown belt in jiujutsu. As you know I favor wrestlers in these types of match ups typically, unless the striker has the skills to keep the fight standing. Silva does not have those skills. He is not going to be able to stop Landon from landing the takedowns and once on the Matt it should be all over for him. Landon is vulnerable to the standup game of many fighters, but not this time. He will be able to survive anything put up against him by Silva and this fight probably will not make it halfway through the first round.

Prediction: Matt Landon 1st round submission.

Light-Heavyweight: Alfredo ‘Frodo’ Amarena (0-1) vs. Alex Barletta (1-0)

Amarena lost his debut in the QFC against former Big Wax fighter, Dale Firebird. But he showed a resiliency that surprised many. He is under new management now, namely Brunno Falcone, and it remains to be seen whether the change in management will see him improve dramatically in his skills. His opponent is a respectable boxer, but in his debut he seemed more than happy to take the fight to the ground and work for the decision victory there. I think that would be a mistake in this fight against the purple belt of Amarena. The big problem I see for Amarena in this fight is actually getting it to the ground. If he can push, pull or drag Barletta down then he stands a great chance of pulling out a submission win, but if he cannot then he will absorb fifteen minutes of punches to the face. I don’t think that Barletta will crack that concrete jaw of Amarena’s but he will consistently outscore him in the standup if it stays there. This is a tough call since we just don’t know what sort of takedown defense Barletta has but, there is a strong possibility that he could confound Amarena’s efforts.

Prediction: Alex Barletta Decision.

Welterweight: Sinjo Sakamaki (1-1) vs. Gabe Barletta (1-1)

Back to the welterweights for this fight as Sinjo Sakamaki takes on the fraternal twin brother of Alex Barletta in the previous fight, Gabe Barletta. Sakamaki is a talented kick boxer and has a smattering of skills in other areas, whereas Barletta is a wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. Sakamaki does not seem to posses the takedown defense he will need to keep the fight standing. In order for him to win the fight must stay on the feet. Gabe Barletta has a very good chance of pulling this fight to the ground and securing a ground and pound or possibly a submission finish. Neither of these men has demonstrated tremendous KO power but Sakamaki does have a granite chin and Barletta has a significant speed advantage. Or so it seems at least. The combination of skills and abilities should make this fight an entertaining war. Fight of the Night? Quite possibly.

Prediction: Gabe Barletta Decision.

Light-Heavyweight: Saadi al Fayyad (1-2) vs. Jordan Silver (4-1)

This is the last of the first round fights for the Light-Heavyweight Championship Tournament and the co-mai event of the night. The winner of this fight will face C.M. Brooks in the semi-final round. Saadi al Fayyad has a less then sterling record, but he is managed by the very accomplished Jon Boogi. Jordan Silver is managed by an equally accomplished Don King Jr. This match up is not as lop-sided as it might appear. Silver, like most of DKJRs fighters is a lay and pray type fighter. Very skilled in wrestling and possess the BJJ to back it up, but his only loss comes from a striker. Like many in the DKJR camp and solid striker that can keep the fight standing is like kryptonite for him. However al Fayyad is not the best at keeping the fight standing. Joe lack in both their fights was able to score takedowns relatively easily. There is no doubt that Boogi has had al Fayyad training his ass off in takedown defense for this fight, but will it be enough? Only time will tell. I think that this time Silver is just going to be able to land those takedowns and advance.

Prediction: Jordan Silver Decision.

Middleweight: Charlie ‘Spittoon’ Meyers (2-0) vs. Andy ‘Big Strike’ Ridge (1-2)

The Main Event of the evening sees middleweight up and comers Charlie Meyers and Andy Ridge take the cage. Here’s a twist for you. Meyers is the ground fighter and submission specialist and Ridge, from the DKJR camp is the striker. Yeah you read that right. The problem is that Ridge has faced Archie Fallon and was destroyed in eighteen seconds and his next fight was Ryan McCarthy who KO’d him in just under a minute. His only win came way back in the VFC, and it was by decision. Another problem is that Meyers is not without standup skills himself and is the equal to Ridge in wrestling ability. I think that Ridge just can’t catch a break. He is outclassed here. Not by a lot, but by enough to make a difference. I don’t think he has the takedown defense needed to keep the fight standing and he is no match for Meyers in BJJ. This is not Ridge’s day to shine. Baring a miracle KO, which I don’t see happening considering that Ridge isn’t particularly powerful as a striker, then this fight goes the way of Meyers.

Prediction: Charlie ‘Spittoon’ Meyers Submission.

Well, that wraps up another event preview for Immortals New York. See you there, and enjoy the show. For those lucky few that get to go to the after party? Well, you are in for a treat. Take care, be safe and enjoy the show. I’m Ricky Warner, signing off.

Smh at all this ducking talk, not taking a fight does not mean ducking. Itry to keep fighters spread out in their fights, and if we do not accept a fight it can be for a rather large variety of reasons. But i dont think I ever looked at a fighter and said we never want to fight them. Hell e are fighting styles for the second time, and I am fairly certain he is more dominant then anyone I have ever been accused of ducking.

You did boast how Armando earned a title fight on this forum and on DPG's forum and now that my guy is the champ ( like I said he would be ) you are now fighting a non-vip manager. That to me is ducking a fighter.

You did boast how Armando earned a title fight on this forum and on DPG's forum and now that my guy is the champ ( like I said he would be ) you are now fighting a non-vip manager. That to me is ducking a fighter.

I wasnt offered your fighter and I dont book fights. I can only take what is offered to me, and your boy wasnt.

Tiberio Celentano statement

"I gots a fight prettys soon against Rory Lyons. He is very talented fighter and good record, will do my best to beats him. After that, maybe just train for long amount of time before fight again."

"I gots a fight prettys soon against Rory Lyons. He is very talented fighter and good record, will do my best to beats him. After that, maybe just train for long amount of time before fight again."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w10.jpg

Sergio ' Hurricane' Morales : 'Celentano, thought you had retired, wasnt that ass whuppin I gave you enough! Your finished punk, retire, be my driver, be my butler, I treated you like you was my slave when we fought, Roman my ass!

Got me a warm up fight with that pretty boy from London next month, then gonna tear Al Fayyad a new ass hole in the tourney final, once he's done whuppin them ground lickers!

The Im gonna cut weight to 185, and kick Yoda's, or Milton, or that pale skinned ginner that no fucker can understands, asses.

I hear the boy that cant satisfy his fat ass slut wife is at 185, Ornpork, I can knock him the fuck out while Im down there too if he wants an ass whuppin.

Aint nobody gonna take out the Hurricane.'

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w10.jpg

Sergio ' Hurricane' Morales : 'Celentano, thought you had retired, wasnt that ass whuppin I gave you enough! Your finished punk, retire, be my driver, be my butler, I treated you like you was my slave when we fought, Roman my ass!

Got me a warm up fight with that pretty boy from London next month, then gonna tear Al Fayyad a new ass hole in the tourney final, once he's done whuppin them ground lickers!

The Im gonna cut weight to 185, and kick Yoda's, or Milton, or that pale skinned ginner that no fucker can understands, asses.

I hear the boy that cant satisfy his fat ass slut wife is at 185, Ornpork, I can knock him the fuck out while Im down there too if he wants an ass whuppin.

Aint nobody gonna take out the Hurricane.'

Brunno Falcone: It's nice ta see dat dis punk is still just as classy as ever. Yous callin' out a whole mess a' people what can probably lay a hurtin' on yous, boy. Why don't yous stay focused on da fight right in front of yous instead of calling out everyone in two divisions. Yous gonna get hurt. As far as Orndorf is concerned, well, for starters you don' know da first tink about him and yous barkin' up da wrong tree. When he heard yous statements, doh he had someting ta say. Most of it I can't really repeat. What I can say is dis. One of da tings what Paul said was, and I quote, "If that piece of garbage wants a shot at me den tell him ta step on up. Or I can come up in weight and whip dat ass" He also implied dat If'n you wants ta know about how well he can satisfy his wife, dat you should ask yous own wife or girlfriend or whoever dat chic was. He said dat da treesome what he had wit her and his wife left everyone pretty satisfied.

I wasnt offered your fighter and I dont book fights. I can only take what is offered to me, and your boy wasnt.

Wasn't Silvia offered a crack at the title? That's what you were bragging about in here and over in the Dawg Pound. If I was offered the title shot after a win and then they didn't give it to me I'd be up their asses kicking field goals until I got that promised title fight. It's true that you weren't offered the fight with van Kirkland, as far as I can tell, but why aren't you digging in that ass for your shot at the Super-Heavyweight Title.

Sinjo Sakamaki: 私は膝バルレッタに行きますので、ハード、彼はババ·エビの顎を持っています。

Translate: I am going to knee Barletta so hard he will have Bubba Shrimp Jaw

"I am true man. Can admits when I lose and yous kick my ass good but I no retire anytime soons. You isn't gonna do too good in your next fight, maybe just no show it so you dont gets embarassed like yous did to me last times."

Wasn't Silvia offered a crack at the title? That's what you were bragging about in here and over in the Dawg Pound. If I was offered the title shot after a win and then they didn't give it to me I'd be up their asses kicking field goals until I got that promised title fight. It's true that you weren't offered the fight with van Kirkland, as far as I can tell, but why aren't you digging in that ass for your shot at the Super-Heavyweight Title.

Because there is no rush. Sooner or later we will get our earned shot. The more time we have the better, and if they want to offer us an easy win while we wait who are we to say no. Those who have meteioric rises also have tendancies to have collapses of the same magnitude. We will slowly prepare and rise to the occasion when offered the chance. We would prefer to be like our good friend Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and build ourselves up, then be like the Sokoudjou, a mere flash in the pan.

Because there is no rush. Sooner or later we will get our earned shot. The more time we have the better, and if they want to offer us an easy win while we wait who are we to say no. Those who have meteioric rises also have tendancies to have collapses of the same magnitude. We will slowly prepare and rise to the occasion when offered the chance. We would prefer to be like our good friend Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and build ourselves up, then be like the Sokoudjou, a mere flash in the pan.

Armando Was promised a title shot by myself, and once i sold Dawg Pound to Gary Coffey i mentioned this to him. I may have put to much on Gary's plate at once though which could have been the reason he booked Armando another fight. He will be next in line for the title though i will make sure of this.

DKJR. Camp Statement

We are proud to announce a new Superheavyweight fighter in our illustrious fight camp. This fighter is Minowa Fujiati, also known as the "Submission Machine". Another very good ground fighter from out camp, we are expecting his first win to come in twenty five days, and hopefully he will be another champion in a long line of great champions from the DKJR Fight Camp.

1-1, we will take that. We are very disapointed Jordan was not able to get the fight to the ground, but hopefully the loss will inspire him to improve his takedown and grond game.

1-1, we will take that. We are very disapointed Jordan was not able to get the fight to the ground, but hopefully the loss will inspire him to improve his takedown and grond game.

Good fight with Ridge there. Put up a helluva battle. I thought he was in trouble the first time the fight went to the ground.