I demand a rematch clause.

Man, I lose my title in a 5 round decision. He went for 37 submissions, hes a brown belt. I had him rocked twice but couldn't finish him off. I want my rematch as well as my title back.

Oh another big baby that doesn't agree with the judges. In 19 fights I had only one decision and it was the only fight where I decided to use the clinch. If you are scared for a bad decision than try not to let it go to the judges. And if you lose anyways than don't come to cry on the forum every time.

Oh another big baby that doesn't agree with the judges. In 19 fights I had only one decision and it was the only fight where I decided to use the clinch. If you are scared for a bad decision than try not to let it go to the judges. And if you lose anyways than don't come to cry on the forum every time.

:poster_stupid:

hmm, funny... i dont remember once complaining about the judges. I came here sharing a story of this game, this topic belongs in the General Game Discussion forum, as it is general game discussion. I did not complain, only basically stated i didnt want to lose my title by decision.

itd have to be set so it couldnt be abused though... like say if the fighters just go back and forth switching titles then no one else would be able to get a decent title shot... but if owners could say offer a single title rematch clause in the contract it might be pretty cool

:poster_stupid:

hmm, funny... i dont remember once complaining about the judges. I came here sharing a story of this game, this topic belongs in the General Game Discussion forum, as it is general game discussion. I did not complain, only basically stated i didnt want to lose my title by decision.

The main problem is people who make 1-dimensional fighters who do nothing but takedown O who are brown belts in BJJ. If they shoot for takedowns enough, they are going to get you on the ground and tap you out, even if you have a fighter with solid takedown D and sub D.

The main problem is people who make 1-dimensional fighters who do nothing but takedown O who are brown belts in BJJ. If they shoot for takedowns enough, they are going to get you on the ground and tap you out, even if you have a fighter with solid takedown D and sub D.

That's my only problem with the match engine. At times it seems more like a race to see who lands the first takedown.

Someone should tell that to the brown belt I beat senseless on the ground with a purple belt.

Someone should tell that to the brown belt I beat senseless on the ground with a purple belt.

It is a problem, there needs to be something to make takedowns exponentially harder after a certain amount.

How many people here can honestly say they've ever shot on someone more than 20 times in a 5 minute round, or 8 times in a 2 minute period in wrestling.

I can tell you 3 will gas me in 2 minutes trying to scramble for a takedown and then get up and reshoot.

Rediculous there hasn't been an exhaustion tko penalty, after all, we all would have a heart attack pulling that shit. And we've seen fighters get knocked out from pansy blows while exhausted.

And sub attempts are redicilous too, someone pulled a round out of there ass on doing so many sub attempts that my fighter didn't have time to mount an offense, my guy had top position the whole time and yet that fighter walks away with a round i his pocket and isn't affected energy wise by his 20 sub attempts.

Fuckin dumb. I mean no game is flawless, but the very few flaws that the fight engine has are very impactful.

Seriously, and do any of you remember the WEC where Brian Stann lost his belt (LHW) ? He just fell over after a very questionable blow (and not the strongest he was hit with in the fight) and lost via TKO basically from exhaustion.

That is what should happen. Does noone remember Tito and Frank!?

Actually a rematch offer would be a pretty awesome feature on this website.

Yeah, if there could be a clause where the losing fighter need to get _ wins and then an automatic rematch that would be cool, but it seems impractical.

I would like it if the higher orgs could write certain clauses on contracts and once both managers show approval there would be a non automated enforcable clause.

You know, like life. I think it's practical and could make the very low current amount of politics interesting.

Maybe there would be a restricted amount of legal clauses so it wouldn't get rediculous.