Unofficial 2011 Yearly Awards

Grey

Maybe it's pointless at this point but I'll try to get this great thread back on track. It would be nice to have a breakout fighter of the year or some award for a fighter who had a great year but isnt on the level of Tonal yet. Best up and coming fighter? I dont know what to call it but I think this fighter deserves to be nominated as he was 11-0 in EUFC. Winning the belt and defending it 3 times against older, better skilled guys. He only lost 3 out of 35 rounds all year.

Luciano Halo 94658

Maybe Golden Glory takes this but I would like to see what other fighters are deserving of a nomination out there.

Maybe it's pointless at this point but I'll try to get this great thread back on track. It would be nice to have a breakout fighter of the year or some award for a fighter who had a great year but isnt on the level of Tonal yet. Best up and coming fighter? I dont know what to call it but I think this fighter deserves to be nominated as he was 11-0 in EUFC. Winning the belt and defending it 3 times against older, better skilled guys. He only lost 3 out of 35 rounds all year.

Luciano Halo 94658

Maybe Golden Glory takes this but I would like to see what other fighters are deserving of a nomination out there.

i still don't know how he beat jon unbreakable twice. he's either got BEASTLY secondaries and physicals (and i do mean beastly, cuz jon is 3 mini-pops away from having 5 physicals and 5 secondaries at elite), and/or he's got some pretty epic hiddens. especially given the fact that he's primarily a kick spammer, with only superb MT!

i still don't know how he beat jon unbreakable twice. he's either got BEASTLY secondaries and physicals (and i do mean beastly, cuz jon is 3 mini-pops away from having 5 physicals and 5 secondaries at elite), and/or he's got some pretty epic hiddens. especially given the fact that he's primarily a kick spammer, with only superb MT!

U Mad?

Maybe you want to enroll in Barnabas Sackett's slider school?

Unbreakable is the only guy he kick spammed and it was an accident the first time. I was trying to keep the takedowns from your ridiculously overskilled monster of a fighter to a minimum. I thought Halo was losing that fight for sure. :smile_anim:

BUT, WTF did you think was going to happen the second time? :bangin:

U Mad?

Unbreakable is the only guy he kick spammed and it was an accident the first time. I was trying to keep the takedowns from your ridiculously overskilled monster of a fighter to a minimum. I thought Halo was losing that fight for sure. :smile_anim:

Why are you trolling Face Kicker? He was pretty complimentary of you.

U Mad?

no, i jelly.

i'm not even sure what happened the second time. i'm almost positive i didn't change his takedown settings at all after the first fight, yet he only tried one per round in the second fight, and that's even with getting hit with fewer kicks. unlucky, i suppose. although wtf were you doing with a takedown from teh clinch? lucky you didn't lose an arm :P