Org of the year 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

this is tough to call unless u go strictly by the numbers. reason being...nfc was top for the majority of the year...but i don't follow a lot of the fighters in the org so they don't seem like the top org to me. i'm not the only one to think that way either. there are so many fighters in so many orgs in this game that it's hard to keep up with them all. plus u got a handful (prolly more) of orgs that feed hype in house and it's impossible to actually prove any of it since most everyone keeps hush hush about it...especially after the zatarkian (?) debacle.

so it really comes down to how many fighters u follow and what orgs they're in. i'd bet most people generally peep the orgs their own fighters are in and outside of that, the top 10 fighters...not necessarily the entire org they're in. i'd also be willing to bet that a lot of these noms are from chekn the org rankings throughout the year...in an org system that has been tweaked a couple times (?) in the last year and was heavily scrutinized at one point.

having said all that, every org iWOULD nominate has been nominated. just thought i'd throw in my two cents to the voters to maybe make them think a bit before they vote, which is pretty doubtful they will but it was worth a shot lol.