Recovery Supplements

I'm on Tokyo Pharmaceuticals personally with Stevia Shake for recovery since its at such a cheap price for such a high quality.For all my other needs lately I've been using MMA's Best Nutrition,but recently Non-Stop made a 156 cardio supplement tonight,I guess to compete with the 152 gimmick but I already stocked up on a good bit of the 152 stuff and its only 4 more quality for 25 dollars more so not too big of a deal but might consider them next time when I need some more but for strength best nutrition released a 152 so I'll probably get theirs for strength since its cheaper and more quality.

I'm on Tokyo Pharmaceuticals personally with Stevia Shake for recovery since its at such a cheap price for such a high quality.For all my other needs lately I've been using MMA's Best Nutrition,but recently Non-Stop made a 156 cardio supplement tonight,I guess to compete with the 152 gimmick but I already stocked up on a good bit of the 152 stuff and its only 4 more quality for 25 dollars more so not too big of a deal but might consider them next time when I need some more but for strength best nutrition released a 152 so I'll probably get theirs for strength since its cheaper and more quality.

I'll go with the higher quality every freaking time. $25 Tycoon bucks is nothing when it comes to making sure your fighter has every edge possible. When we meet in the cage... you'll be breathing a bit harder than me and you'll wish to god you'd paid a measly $25 more.

:training2:

And fyi.. if Non Stop's past record is any indication, he's not done pulling out huge supplements.

I've been using MMA's Best Nutrition,but recently Non-Stop made a 156 cardio supplement tonight,I guess to compete with the 152 gimmick
I'm sorry, but this is funny. NSN started 150+ products. 152 stuff came out to compete with them, not the other way around. 156 just had to be done because you don't throw rocks at the throne.

I'm sorry, but this is funny. NSN started 150+ products. 152 stuff came out to compete with them, not the other way around. 156 just had to be done because you don't throw rocks at the throne.

Of course 152 was made to compete, and 156 was made to compete again.Competition is good overall,better products for the consumers :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Non-Stop supplements also keep my fighters regular, and a regular fighter is a winning fighter

Indeed, no one wants to go into a fight constipated, that's why I've been in meetings with Tycoon about a Non-Stop Colon Cleansing 157 product. He's a bit hesitant because if it's anything like my other products he's a bit concerned they may be going Non-Stop during the fight as well.

I understand his concerns. :coffee: