Team Jobber v Team Teller

Team Jobber or Team Teller  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So, who do you back?

Team Jobber v Team Teller-Starts 15 Jan 2012 only at Fighters First Championship. Who will you back in this epic battle that will span 1 year with 52 fights? Do you think Super Jobber of Team Jobber will do the unthinkable and come out on top or will you play it safe and back Dexter Morgan of Team Teller? What do you think?

Introducing the fighters;

Team Jobber-Super Jobber.

Team Teller-Dexter Morgan.

Introducing the managers;

Team Jobber-Mr. Jobber.

Team Teller-Jax Teller.

Fighting weekly for a year these 2 fighters will battle through injuries and cuts and what-ever fate throws in their way.

This thread is set up to give a week by week run-down of their losses and wins, injuries and cuts, their hopes and dreams, their, …………well, I think you get it.

to be honest, i'm kinda hoping that one of them has a horrible injury hidden, and gets 2 week injuries with every fight, which will continue to stack up and he'll have a full year of injuries after this is over :P

Ha-ha, that's mean but it would be interesting to see what total they would get to.

For some reason I think a fight turns into an NC if one of the fighters has too high of a cut or injury.

Seems just cuts. I guess the injuries can keep on building up.

"Watch out for injuries and cuts! It will let you book a fight for an injured fighter. He will still fight but will not perform well. In terms of cuts, if someone has a 20+ day cut, the fight will be ruled a no contest before it even starts. If they have a cut less than 20 days then the fight will go ahead but may be stopped due to TKO cuts if the cut gets any worse."

For some reason I think a fight turns into an NC if one of the fighters has too high of a cut or injury.Seems just cuts. I guess the injuries can keep on building up."Watch out for injuries and cuts! It will let you book a fight for an injured fighter. He will still fight but will not perform well. In terms of cuts, if someone has a 20+ day cut, the fight will be ruled a no contest before it even starts. If they have a cut less than 20 days then the fight will go ahead but may be stopped due to TKO cuts if the cut gets any worse."

That should be fine, other than the suffering to the org for the fight being called a NC.

Good point but hopefully we don't collect too many cuts :)

Haha, seems i'm the underdog. :) Even my alliance friend (the fat fucker) voted against me. :D Injuries and cuts - I haven't much success with these lately, but we'll see. Good luck to Jobber, and a big thank you to Lee for hosting.

hahaha i am really awaiting the first matcha dn rest of these match ups lol, i too will be very upset without a good hidden fighter, will be just my luck aswell :D glad that everyone is liking this idea and people are getting involved i will be making Official TEAM JOBBER and TEAM TELLER T-Shirts for those intrested in supporting your figther

Just for anyone that wants to know the fighters requirements:

25 Years old

Any Height

Any Weight

No Training

Any Build

Should be intresting to see what happens come the end of the year compared to the start of the year

Match up Waiting to take place, 4 hours until it all begins, who will take the upper hand?

The New Range in Shirts are out, Whos Team are you on?

Post below for a Free Shirt!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/XoBL4DEoX/TITAN/TeamTellerSILVER.jpg http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/XoBL4DEoX/TITAN/TeamTellerGOLD.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/XoBL4DEoX/TITAN/TeamJobberSILVER.jpg http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb156/XoBL4DEoX/TITAN/TeamJobberGOLD.jpg

Keep Checking for New Updates, a Write up will be coming soon...

looks great, is it always the same fight all years or differents fights each time?

And r u playing to lose or win the fights?

Same fighters - no training, basic 25 year old build.

Both playing to win.