Actual Fight Training

jls.monster

Haha thanks , i advice you do sit ups push UPS and pull UPS from home and go for runs starting with 1 mile and working all the way up to 6-8 miles

also get in the gym and learn some BJJ

I can advise you a gym if you pm me and tell me your location ,age , past experience etc

I would say BJJ and boxing are the best backgrounds but the new influx of mma fighters have a mma base more than anything so try and balance them out

Huge difference between kid and adult muscles even if the same size.

Yes obviously, but if there's a huge difference between muscles of two adults then there's still no reason for them to not be allowed to fight. Accountability is more important. There are fighters who miss limbs and there is no reason that they shouldn't fight as long as they're able to make a good judgement on whether they should fight or not.

Yes obviously, but if there's a huge difference between muscles of two adults then there's still no reason for them to not be allowed to fight. Accountability is more important. There are fighters who miss limbs and there is no reason that they shouldn't fight as long as they're able to make a good judgement on whether they should fight or not.

That's exactly my point , i'm glad someone shares my POV

I don't share your point. You still don't have the same accountability as an adult. If that was so then you would be allowed to drive a car already. I'm not saying that you shouldn't fight, but obviously not under the same rules as adults and preferably against kids of the same age group.

I don't share your point. You still don't have the same accountability as an adult. If that was so then you would be allowed to drive a car already. I'm not saying that you shouldn't fight, but obviously not under the same rules as adults and preferably against kids of the same age group.

Oh okay , i just don't understand what's the issue with me fighting if i'm ready to fight , i can beat anyone who i fight so why wait 3 years to do so?

Oh okay , i just don't understand what's the issue with me fighting if i'm ready to fight , i can beat anyone who i fight so why wait 3 years to do so?

Do you see a reason why you shouldn't drive a car in traffic? It's not about what happens when it goes as planned , it's what happens when it goes wrong. If you break your back now then your parents account for that and you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. If you're 18 and you break your back in a fight then you'll have nobody to blame but yourself. If the rules are so that you can't get hurt or that the chance on a serious injury is negligible, then there's no reason that you shouldn't fight. It's only counts when you could get hurt.

Do you see a reason why you shouldn't drive a car in traffic? It's not about what happens when it goes as planned , it's what happens when it goes wrong. If you break your back now then your parents account for that and you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. If you're 18 and you break your back in a fight then you'll have nobody to blame but yourself. If the rules are so that you can't get hurt or that the chance on a serious injury is negligible, then there's no reason that you shouldn't fight. It's only counts when you could get hurt.

let me counter that without trying to be rude, if i had 9 years of driving lessons and i was the best driver in the world then no one would mind if i was driving.

If i've had 9 years of BJJ and 5 years of MMA training and im the best in the world i don't see why everyone has a problem with me fighting.

I can understand where your coming from but i have had to sign papers saying that i agree to take responsibility for any injuries sustained in fights

yeah but to be fair I'm 6 ft , 80kg or something like that and a bjj purple belt(not officially till I turn 16) at age 14 I'm officially a green belt but I wear a purple cause I can't officially get it till I turn 16

Glad you pointed that out because I was going to say something about that once before in another one of your messages (having to be 16 to hold a blue or purple belt) but decided to bite my tongue instead of put you on the spot, I'm too nice :P

let me counter that without trying to be rude, if i had 9 years of driving lessons and i was the best driver in the world then no one would mind if i was driving.

Yes, they would? Nobody cares how long you've been driving. If you're 14 years old then nobody wants you on the road in a car. If people wouldn't mind then you would be able to do your tests for a driving license at 14.

Glad you pointed that out because I was going to say something about that once before in another one of your messages (having to be 16 to hold a blue or purple belt) but decided to bite my tongue instead of put you on the spot, I'm too nice :P

Haha glad i got it cleared up sooner :)

Yes, they would? Nobody cares how long you've been driving. If you're 14 years old then nobody wants you on the road in a car.

Well people can be very near sighted and narrow minded , but i personally won't stop fighting unless a bill is passed

Well people can be very near sighted and narrow minded

That's exactly what NAMBLA and other pedophile advocacy groups say when commenting about the age of consent. I understand that you're passionate about fighting, but that doesn't make the counter arguments short-sighted.

That's exactly what NAMBLA and other pedophile advocacy groups say when commenting about the age of consent. I understand that you're passionate about fighting, but that doesn't make the counter arguments short-sighted.

Fair enough but i still don't understand why it should be such a big issue , i've trained for this!

in preperation for a fight (that ended up being cancelled cause the guy didn't want to fight a 14 year old :/)

I spent 3 weeks doing 8 mile runs every morning before school , i'd be up at 4am so i could get back home by 6 and get ready to leave for school at 7

I spent 25+ hours in the gym sparring and training in BJJ and Boxing and i spent 4 hours doing my coaches ultimate fight cardio workout 3 days before the fucking thing got cancelled

i couldn't walk for a day

it consisted of running 10 miles , biking it up a hill that was around 0.6 miles and diving off the top into the sea and swimming back to the start where he made me do a circuit of drills

If you train that hard then i think you have the right to fight

Yeah adult muscles are a lot different, you naturally get stronger as you mature, even if your not lifting. You can never work out in your life but your gonna be stronger at 22 then you are at 14.

OFC, at 14 you can still be stronger then someone at 22, but for example, I know this kid who is 15, 16 hes like 6'4, 240 ish pounds, but hes young and never lifted in his life, im 5'7 160 and he can't even come close to lifting as much as me so, it makes a big difference.

Hey Steeve, and everyone else that hasnt given any useful input- take your stupid shit somewhere else I was trying to get advice.

Thanks ;)

I'm sorry. I don't know what advice you expect other than to get your ass in a gym. It's pointless to focus on videos with no way to evaluate yourself and no equipment to practice on. If you're serious about it join a gym and if you want additional advice on training then you should ask on an MMA site instead of here. Most people here don't train MMA and most of the ones that do are amateurs. And if you're a red beret then you probably know more about conditioning than most fighters.

That being said, what gave you the right to completely derail a thread to the fact of me having to search through the post for ANYTHING related to me.

I WAS a Red Beret, I am long out of conditioning and was just asking for anyones simple routines as I do know some people here (Mannetosen for one) practice MT at a pretty extreme rate, and how they do such things would be knowledgeable.

I live in the middle of a corn field, best gym I have is a bodybuilding gym, so its back-yard sparring and olympic lifting for the time being I suppose.

That being said, what gave you the right to completely derail a thread to the fact of me having to search through the post for ANYTHING related to me.

I WAS a Red Beret, I am long out of conditioning and was just asking for anyones simple routines as I do know some people here (Mannetosen for one) practice MT at a pretty extreme rate, and how they do such things would be knowledgeable.

I live in the middle of a corn field, best gym I have is a bodybuilding gym, so its back-yard sparring and olympic lifting for the time being I suppose.

ok what i say is since u want to fight don't train a lot of running,sit-ups,push ups. You should be training for what you're going to do so basically throw a lot of punches, kicks,knees, grappling with a dummy,(all of this u do with weights to make u stronger). If u wanna be a runner u run to get that type of conditioning. if u wanna be a fighter you fight for that type of conditioning.

I didn't derail anything. The training subject was dead in the water long before I picked in. Maybe there's just not a lot of interest for anything related to you. Don't take it out on me.