% of Managers with a MULTI

When I first started I got off to such a terrible start that I wanted to multi (well not multi just delete this account and start again). Then I read the rules and they scared me shitless. I've just tried my hardest to get good at MMATycoon ever since.

They should just allow you to delete or restart your account. I had the same problem when I just started the game. It's normal that you screw up when you just start out.

Really? You wanted to start over because of some losses on your record? Wow.

I'd say about 50% of the people who play this game have multis, including some very high profile managers.

I'd say about 50% of the people who play this game have multis, including some very high profile managers.

It was more than that. My first four fighters were pretty poorly made (very low SDef and GDef). I just jumped in this game not thinking that it was going to be a long-term thing. I wouldn't quit just because of losses. Also, at the time I was playing this game completely and 100% from a DROID phone. I couldn't figure out how to set sliders, so I didn't.

It was more than that. My first four fighters were pretty poorly made (very low SDef and GDef). I just jumped in this game not thinking that it was going to be a long-term thing. I wouldn't quit just because of losses. Also, at the time I was playing this game completely and 100% from a DROID phone. I couldn't figure out how to set sliders, so I didn't.

Well you seem to be on the right track now.

No, because you assigned the points to your fighters badly. To rectify it with training would take months. Just a restart button and bam! Restart. It's not that bad is it?

Heh. Well try telling a newbie that until he spends months meticulously training his fighters he wont be able to win a fight.

Except that's not how it works at all.

I'm not looking to argue with anybody, I am new to the forums. Sarcasm was met with sarcasm. Guess I'll stick to just playing.

As long as you don't join a huge org and start in the "bush leagues" you should have at least a 50% chance of winning most your fights.

Heh. Well try telling a newbie that until he spends months meticulously training his fighters he wont be able to win a fight.

You could always do like most of us did...

First make some 24-25 year olds, hack through them figure out the game.

Then make some 20-22 year olds train them a while, then learn to fight with them...

Then pay for VIP get 15 fighters, and the 3 or 4 18 year olds you have training won't be that big of a deal, you'll still have 10 or so fighting at all times.

Of course, this is a long term game. Meant to be pondered over months.... (for me about 15-20 minutes per day most days). Not really designed for the instant gratitude types. But you could be fighting the best in a little over a year.

that is pretty pathetic.... in my mind if you need a multi to win at this game, you pretty much suck.

I can only speak for my alliance, but I know for certain of the 16 people in The Black Hand Alliance, 14 of them are real individuals. The other 2 people, I just don't know them yet.