Tycoon's first "Rent-a-Fighter"

Well, here it goes!

So, basically, I've just come back to the game and I'd really like to take part in the Syn $2 million tournament. Now, if it was before, I'd have a bunch of fighters who I think could win it all and would've entered one of them.

As things stand though... I have a fresh crop of 18 year olds with long-term builds who can't even win in QFC's atm (due to having no striking defense or defensive grappling or physicals to start with).

Anyway, what I was thinking was that I would "rent" a fighter from someone. What this entails is as follows:

- I set the training plan for the fighter. Like, I'll tell you what skills to improve upon etc.

- I set the sliders for their fights.

- I can provide training for the fighter as well if you wish so.

- If he wins the tournament, I get 75% of the final prize.

Basically, this would last for the duration of the tournament (or till the fighter is eliminated, which hopefully shall never happen!).

In return, I'll give the manager $100,000 regardless of how good/bad the fighter does.

Now, this is just an idea, I really couldn't figure out another way to do this so I just thought I'd give it a shot. The terms I mentioned above are also negotiable so if you're kinda interested but want something else, drop me a message.

If you're interested, please message me or post here! Please remember that the fighter has to be able to make the cut to 185 in about a month's time! And obviously, I'm looking for a certain level of skills on the fighter (for example, someone offering up a fresh 18 year old wouldn't really help my case).

In any case, what do people think about the idea?

i like the idea and i would take you up on that but the tourney falls at an awkward time for me and i may only have one guy available with any semblance of skill available, i wont know more until after the 4th of february

I'd do this with Spotted Cow in a second.

However, I still have 2 fights left on contract w/ Blitz:Rio and 2 fights left for the Community Owner Project.

He has a fight scheduled for 2-4(reminds me to update the thread), and I may be able to talk to Gable for a quick turn around so I can enter him still in time for the 3-11(I think that was it?) date.

Edit: about the only thing I can say for this is I'm not sure how the training schedule would work as Cow is in ticker hell the minute he's out of fight-ticker-pause-land.

I would be very interested in doing this. I have a couple, "pretty" good guys that I don't know what to do with at the moment. I'm not sure if they're what you're looking for though, because right now one is kinda small for 185 and the other is a HW.

Tonto Borneo

Gundar Thorsen

If you're not interested in them, I have another guy who is one of my best fighters, but for him it might take some extra motivation. ;)

Danny Mangold