Poster Thread

Hi guys,

I am still looking for a poster designer and I need a full-time one for my org quite urgently!! Everyone I ask seems to be “too busy” and it’s becoming pretty impossible to find one so here is what I am offering! I will buy the designer 3 months VIP every month that they are working for me! The work will start off slow, 1 poster a week/fortnight but will soon pick up to maybe 2 posters a week. By the time it picks up we may be come to an agreement to increase the 3 months VIP to maybe 6 months or add some cash in there also!!

I only want top quality work please and someone who can work on schedule!!

To start work immediately!

I messed up the month for the Evo 38 poster... It's November, not October...

Unfortunately I missed the last event of SP Icon Sydney and didn't do a poster but I'm back with this one for the next event:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9673/1glf.png

Pretty epic how you put the "o" behind this light beam, would have no idea how to do this. Well, i barely know 10% of the stuff you can do with PS, but still, that's damn fine.

Edit: Wait, did this work just by reducing opacity and rasterize the "o"? If so, wow, how smooth it looks...

This starts out to be one fine page, gentlemen, really nice. Luan's stuff more and more reminds me of good ol' Rob's posters, because both enjoy experimenting with text positions and overlapping stuff, something my stuff lacks sometimes.

JC, the Dominance font is called "Headliner No. 45", in case you haven't found it yet yourself. One of my favourite fonts which i can highly recommend everyone to download.