Poll: Do we need to increase the maximum of fighters for normal manager?

nissan2918

What do you think?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

The Island is great :)

But sure, an option for each manager to make ONE fighter with age and points up to that of say, a 30 year old and all of these fighters fight in on-going, season long QFC no-energy loss type tournaments would be an exceptional way to keep people interested and give instant gratification on the fight side of things while still allowing them to develop their regular fighters at the same time.

Boba Fett was the Blitz Hilo champion by 22....I have guys who are 25, built 87 weeks ago and at about 74% skills. Not saying 74 is bad or anything but those guys aren't even out of ID orgs quite yet, they're about 4-5% behind where my elite level fighters are...and by the time they reach that they will almost be ready to start declining.

The post was made nearly 2 years ago - I would disregard it ;)

What got me into this game was the fact that there is no AI and everything is run by other people so I think that speeding up the game and adding AI fighters so that the newbs can stay active will take away the charm of the game. I am all in for adding 1-2 fighter slots but 5-10 more will be drastic. I spent about 2 hours every sunday setting training checking finances and possessions for 9-10 fighters. I cant imagine doing that with 30 fighters.

I think a lot of people neglect skill deterioration but if you want to prevent it you have to always keep in mind how much time has passed from the last training session of every skill on every fighter and doing it for 30 fighters is too damn hard.

PS: When exactly did the learning speed go down? I missed that or maybe I wasn't playing at the time... I am having some really slow learners recently so if it is a new thing that could explain it.

What got me into this game was the fact that there is no AI and everything is run by other people so I think that speeding up the game and adding AI fighters so that the newbs can stay active will take away the charm of the game. I am all in for adding 1-2 fighter slots but 5-10 more will be drastic. I spent about 2 hours every sunday setting training checking finances and possessions for 9-10 fighters. I cant imagine doing that with 30 fighters.

I think a lot of people neglect skill deterioration but if you want to prevent it you have to always keep in mind how much time has passed from the last training session of every skill on every fighter and doing it for 30 fighters is too damn hard.

PS: When exactly did the learning speed go down? I missed that or maybe I wasn't playing at the time... I am having some really slow learners recently so if it is a new thing that could explain it.

2 hours? !? Holy crap. I spend three- five hours per day here but not more then 15 mins per day on setups and such. ...

I don't think increasing the non-vip slots up to 10 is the answer. It would diminish the VIP and I think they have enough slots to work already.

But I do agree that one or two more slots will come in handy.

My idea is: A regular rookie gets the regular 4 slots. If he sticks to the game, after a certain period of time, he is upgraded to an intermediate manager and with it he gains one more fight slot. The same thing applies when he becomes an established manager. He gets another fighter slot ending up a total of 6 fighter slots.

I think setting up some goals should make the rookies more acceptable to keep playing the game. Not only the increase of slots but other things might also help.

nice idea!

Stay with the original 4. It's what we are started with. The amount of fighters to start with will not be what keeps players here. Either they adapt to the pace of the game or they will leave. In my opinion the # of fighters will not save them if they don't have patience to allow for training, or if they don't get involved with a business of some sort.

• Upvote 1

I've been playing this game for a long time. At first I was non-VIP for a very long time. I wanted more fighter slots, so I went VIP. I created some good ORGS and Nutrition Companies. I also was in a couple awesome Alliances where I made some good friends. In the end, my real life took too much time, (I know, I know, how could my family expect to spend time with me?!,) so I went back to non-VIP. Bottom line, 4 is enough for us non-VIP's. More than enough to do, and if you want to be more involved, buy VIP, or conversely, you could just buy an extra slot or two and skip VIP.

• Upvote 1