The League of Leagues

No worries Cus, it's all good.

Also, sent out fight offers / displayed schedule for Groups E - H. Will do the same for the first few groups once everyone in it is signed.

Where is the schedule located?

Pretty much Barn!

My only issue with how this worked out was the fact that Jacky is no longer in a group with you and Gable. Sigh. If this was television then that just dropped my rating points by half.

Also, Luke: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjR_ld1UtbgddDdmSlJxdTZ0cXZQSjhtcWpkOThnd1E#gid=0

There's a sheet called Round 1 - Fixtures - Group E-H.

Down to the last person to sign but the guy has signed himself to some other org so... there might be a need for a sub. In case you're interested, PM me.

Now i get why i was moved first.How weird is it that u ask it only when the first fight is set?

Because you came into chat today and said that I was ducking you. So, I'm asking Shiv, in public, to move things around to make it happen.

Move Chan and his current opponent to my group and move two guys who are fighting in my group to his group. Problem solved.

u scared hommie?

I offerred to fight you with Boba Fett. You declined it. Boba was ranked higher than either guy of yours I offerred to fight. Quacks to you.

Regardless, Shiv, make this happen!

I offerred to fight you with Boba Fett. You declined it. Boba was ranked higher than either guy of yours I offerred to fight. Quacks to you.

Regardless, Shiv, make this happen!

Boba Fake come on?

His fake ranking doesn't mean anything,as soon he fought outside of ur org he lost.

And u never asked to fight machida the coward with, my best 185lbs guy.

• Downvote 1

Boba has multiple wins outside of Blitz orgs including wins in Troid, CFC, and Syn Euro. I also offerred to fight STP or Machida. You refused. Quack.

Duck my best fighter and now you duck my creation fighters? Shame on you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Boba has multiple wins outside of Blitz orgs including wins in Troid, CFC, and Syn Euro. I also offerred to fight STP or Machida. You refused. Quack.

Duck my best fighter and now you duck my creation fighters? Shame on you.

Ur best fighter sucks.

Machida would beat him in 5 seconds.

We can make a creation fight when you want, plus 2M bet for the winner u in?

Lets not troll the thread or I'll just delete the post! Lets keep this on the basis of the tournament, not who's fighters outside of the tournament are better/worse.

Also perhaps once things are set we could start a new thread with everything updated with the fighter details and all that needs to be shown. :smile_anim:

• Upvote 1