The League of Leagues

Reporter: "So Brad, we wanted to relay this message we saw on the internet. It's a quote from Joshua Donovan, manager of Omen Deng."

...*"J-Bomb embarrassed two of my fighters. It's time for Omen Deng to serve Helix."*...

Helix: "Served? You mean like..."...*JBomb fiddles with phone for 3.4 seconds and shows us a video from youtube*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBxJ805Vp0

Helix: "HAHAHA! OH SHIT! HAHAHA! Well...I must say. Omen Deng, that's not really what I do, man. I do MMA. You know, Mixed Martial Arts, we don't dance to kick

ass...we kick ass to kick ass. I'd love to take you up on your dance-off challenge but that just ain't my thing. Good luck to ya, though."

Reporter: "Brad, I don't think that he meant it like..."

*Helix and JBomb walk away laughing hysterically.*

Cool video bro.

I'm sewious.

The following is a list of people who still haven't confirmed fighters:

Cus Damato (16208)

Xavier Zane (41575)

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Jacky Chan aka LeGoat (16263)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Christian Johansson (31080)

Sean McDonnel (25903)

Scott Campbell (12995)

Dean Sutherland (60227)

Lord Rayden (330)

Skinny Vince (3346)

Chuck Grace (22274)

Lynch Nueve-Seis (14654)

And also Stu and Galashki who just subbed in. For those two, I'll be lenient since theyve just subbed into the tournament.

But for the other guys, if I don't get your fighters confirmed by the end of today, I'll be kicking you guys out, regardless of how well I know you or any of that jazz. So, get off your asses and confirm your fighters.

Cus Damato (16208)

Xavier Zane (41575)

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Sean McDonnel (25903)

Scott Campbell (12995)

Dean Sutherland (60227)

Lord Rayden (330)

Skinny Vince (3346)

Chuck Grace (22274)

Lynch Nueve-Seis (14654)

And also Stu and Galashki who just subbed in. For those two, I'll be lenient since theyve just subbed into the tournament.

But for the other guys, if I don't get your fighters confirmed by the end of today, I'll be kicking you guys out, regardless of how well I know you or any of that jazz. So, get off your asses and confirm your fighters.

Sato Peck is ready!

Cus Damato (16208)

Xavier Zane (41575)

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Sean McDonnel (25903)

Scott Campbell (12995)

Dean Sutherland (60227)

Lord Rayden (330)

Skinny Vince (3346)

Chuck Grace (22274)

Lynch Nueve-Seis (14654)

My guy is in confined and gas accepted the contract??

Stu, I added your name since I thought you wanted to pick someone else or something?

No, the org is called League of Leagues. There's one for Group A-D and one for E-H.

Barrabas Siladi speaks out on his recent victory in an unofficial, but nevertheless impressive manner over fellow League of Leagues participant, Roman Kersikov.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w12.jpg

''Impressive? You bet your darn tootin' ass it was impressive son! He tried to take me out on his feet, but ain't no fist in the world that can flinch this jaw! And once I took the fight to the ground...and you damn sure knew that I would, I mean, look at me! I'm a physical specimen son, that's what I am! But once I took him to the ground, he was lucky to escape the second round. Third round, bam! Take him down again, and I showed everybody what I was capable of. I sure as hell hope that every single guy in my group was watching, cos I don't want any damn excuses from their mealy mouths when I wipe my shit stains on them. That 2 million dollars is mine son, you got that? You got that, all of ya? It's MINE! Watch the tapes. Look at me. Look at my jaw. My fists of fury. My technical abilities. Ain't a weak spot in sight. Don't even bother getting into that cage with me. Forfeit the fights. Give me the win. That way, at least you still might have a chance at second place.''