worst fucking movie ever

2012 Doomsday

If you ate a barf/shit sandwich and washed it down with a warm glass of piss.

is the worst movie in history. I'm not a movie critic, I don't do the pretentious "it lacked character depth" shit, in fact I like just about anything.

This thing was so bad, I actually joined Rotten Tomatoes just to rate it, during the middle of the movie.

It totally misrepresents itself as a disaster movie, and turns into character after character trying to give a Christian propaganda message...

I've watched "bad movies" and enjoyed them........ wow this movie has forever scarred me.

Check out some of the reviews from Yahoo and Rotten Tomatoes

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/2012_doomsday/reviews/?type=user

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/2012-doomsday/user-reviews/

- I wish Mystery Science Theater 3000 was around for this movie, it is the only pleasure anyone could get out of this horrible movie.

- Quite possibly the worst film I have ever been forced to watch. I will no longer talk to the friend that recommended it to me.

- Possibly produced by North Korea or Al Qaeda to torture people

- Director should be tared, feathers, boiled in oil, deep fat fried, skinned, and feed to cats... and then burned, the ashes should be gathered and placed in missle to the sun... and then nuke the sun for good measure, but that might not be enough to express how bad this movie really was.

- If ever you thought you where an athiest this movie should convince you that there is no God, because surely if there was a God, it whould never allowed this pile of crap to happen.

- I would challenge someone to make a worse movie about 2012

- Horrible! I'd rather punch myself in the face!

- If eyes and ears were penises, this movie would be the fat guy in prison that rapes the living fuck out of them.

I spent the last hour of the movie just reading the reviews to my wife, at least that was fun.

Cabin in the Woods

I love Joss and everything he's ever done, but this was just...what the hell?

And don't tell me I didn't "get it," because I certainly did. It was a good message, but the movie was awful.

Cabin in the Woods

I love Joss and everything he's ever done, but this was just...what the hell?

And don't tell me I didn't "get it," because I certainly did. It was a good message, but the movie was awful.

I liked i thought it was really clever how they explained almost every horror movie ever i can see how you didn't like the main ending though

i saw The Darkest Hour over the weekend. it was pretty damn terrible.

I must say even the trailer made me realize how turrible that one was gonna be. Kinda hoping they'd make up for it with plenty of naked hot chicks. Not the case?

I must say even the trailer made me realize how turrible that one was gonna be. Kinda hoping they'd make up for it with plenty of naked hot chicks. Not the case?

not even one boob.

on the bright side almost everyone dies.

on the down side it's all via the exact same special effect, and there are so many plot holes and so much horrible dialogue that it's ridiculous.