Injury/Cut Time on Fighter List

Qrash

PLEAAAASE if a fighter is injured or cut I would really like to see some indication of it on my org's fighter list. Right now I have to click on every fighter to notate injuries.

I absolutely agree, its so time consuming checking on the health of every fighter to do match making... and if you get lazy and dont check them all then sure enough you book the guy with a 16 day injury and have a pissed off manager on your hands

I'd like to know what injury my fighters had. I know its a minor thing, but knowing what happened would add a little something I think.

Problem with that is that if injuries are completely random now, then you can rationalize any injury depending on what happened in the fight (broke his hand on your face, or whatever) but you couldn't just have the game randomize what injury you actually get, since you'd end up with things like "broken hand, 16 days" after a fight where the *only* move was one landed head kick. So, adding *what* injuries we get would mean also looking at what happened in the fight, which might take a fair bit of programming.

Depends on how the programming is set up already, could be surprisingly easy. Plus it doesnt take much more imagination anyway, say in the example you posted, maybe the guy who thre the kick landed baddly and broke his hand, or tried to punch the air in celebration and instead twatted the cage, or maybe he did it in warm up and never said anything in case the fight was cancelled.

Or it could say 'broken limb' rather than specifying hand.

But its a very minor thing anyway.