TYCOON CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

OK guys i have been wanting to do this so now is the time. Im going to hold a caption contest giving away tycoon money i will post a photo you guys caption it. Then the winners are injected with 100 dollars of Tycoon Cash, so lets get into it

• Upvote 3

Lol 100 bucks aint shit

So what all you have to do is tell a joke. So basically your getting free money thrown at your face. So don't complain, and take part.

So he's poor. Better he be engaged in the community and trying to have fun even though he doesnt have much money, then to be some crapbag who hoards all his money and just sits and trains a project 24/7.

shit i got a fight org to finance

Hmm these places usually offer segway parking :wheelchair:

but yeah with all do respect ak47 you ruin the forums for me , i have to avoid any post with you because your frickin avatar makes my computer freeze. Can you please have a heart and change it. :huh:

Hmm these places usually offer segway parking :wheelchair:

but yeah with all do respect ak47 you ruin the forums for me , i have to avoid any post with you because your frickin avatar makes my computer freeze. Can you please have a heart and change it. :huh:

sprry bro it's overeem ktfoing lesnar.

PHOTO:1

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa338/ocam12/HandicapableJesus.jpg

Haha bitches! I have a sick ride PLUS I get to park handicapped zones which are the closest to the Bazaars! Suck it!

PHOTO:1

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa338/ocam12/HandicapableJesus.jpg

This is what happens when you make multis! Mike loses money and has to break out the segway. Don't make multis.