Weight sups review

Kronix

Bumping this to Promote Grasmans products. :thumbup: I was considering ripping the crappy products I have been testing lately but then I found this thread and decided to promote instead. Thanks for staying in business with top of the line products Gras.

What happened to the testing of other products mentioned in this post?

Thanks for bumping the thread. I never have seem it before. Since I'm using CBK's and Arashi's supps (and I have ~300 quantity of Arashi's 160 reduce energy left on my manager's possesions) I never tested any other supps.

And only one "shady" company left from those in the list.

Producer of the infamous "Hemogenium 160*" and "Fast Loss 160Q".

Bragi~

Awesome work! Very informative about the effectiveness of different qualities and different stores products. BTW, I see that you didn't get a chance to test any products from my store Speed Junkie Supplements http://mmatycoon.com...c.php?ncid=2458

Is there a way that I can submit products for testing? If so, please let me know where to send the products and which products you will need to test. I would love to be on the list at least to prove the quality of my store supplements.

Thank you

****Edit...my bad, I did not pay attention to how old the original post was. If anyone does run another test though, please contact me, as I would love to get my supplements tested.

Would love to see updated round of testing like the OP did there. =) Anyone up for that?

How about making a big project with a few managers involved? We would be able to test all of the weight loss/gain supplements in the game in one/two training sessions.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

I think the most interesting thing to test would be recovery sups. But they are a lot trickier to test because a lot more variables that can change like cardio, morale and energy levels and I'm not sure if these will have an effect on end results while doing weight it's not affected by anything. Just need to write down the numbers after each sessions.

best thing to have would be a dummy fighter with elite cardio and just let him train the same thing with a rest inbetween session so he's always at 100% when testing the next line of product.... but I don't have any free slots for such a thing :(

• Upvote 1

Bumping this to Promote Grasmans products. :thumbup: I was considering ripping the crappy products I have been testing lately but then I found this thread and decided to promote instead. Thanks for staying in business with top of the line products Gras.

What happened to the testing of other products mentioned in this post?

Thank's bud :)