How can people cheat like this and get away with it?

Bowser

i had a semi-long response ready to go for you grey, but ive decided i wont use this as a platform to publicly speak on other orgs negatively. if you want to know which are shady...come to chat, i'd gladly enlighten you. i'd rather use this time to publicly obsess over you, bro.

i'd like to see you try harder at defending yourself though. pain vs block liddell? really? c'mon son...that's something to be concerned about.

I never asked to fight Liddell. Am I supposed to decline the fight and not defend my title? In BCL, I get to fight really often and thus increase my risk of suffering a loss. On the other hand, if it works out, my fighter shoots up the ranks quickly. So it's a trade-off. And I'm not exactly hiding from the world outside of BCL since Pain's fighting the #5 P4P fighter this weekend.

there were a couple times Syn needed money just to pay the contracts and not go bankrupt. around that time too and i have figuered that A Syn is better than No Syn. we couldve come to the forum and asked for help money-wise as well, but thats basically admitting mismanagement etc.

if the rest of the games population wouldve played as fair as syn-staff in this games history we wouldnt have, i sure wouldnt even have startet entertaining stuff like this. if Mike fixes this and every other loophole and evens the plain field as much as possible, gives new people more chances and motivation etc. perfect.

some loopholes became features even. sending money via bookies/companies from business to business, person to person? wasnt intended. became an accepted feature of the game. 1on1 training? wasnt intended. feature. those things go hand in hand as well. prices went ridiculously high for fighter-contracts .. the times of 1 guy running 1 (top)-org were practically over once those features became en vogue. show-ratings didnt rise gradually either .. for a good time we could see how the fighters and orgs would gain hype but all of a sudden everything hit a plateau, but prices for fighters still went up. i dont wanna bore you with any more stuff.. just know a lof of the economy got out of loop and completely unfriendly to normal players.

i dont wanna rationalize what i did though, the intent doesnt matter in this case .. in the end i was part of inflating money and doing a shady thing etc. i knew what i did with helping creating those 2 mio and pay whatever the consequences may be. remember though i havent - for the longest time - been involved in day-to-day business with Syn and Avon never asked me for money. were not exactly the conspiring-type-of-people and im not pushing for Syn to stay on top. ill continue to do more the artsy stuff for Syn as long as my life allows it and as long as it is appreciated, even if Syn is at the bottom of the org-list. money is a necessary mtherfkin evil if you ask me anyway and if you make more than your family needs to live comfortably you kill babies in africa ;P .. but i leave you alone without telling you about my zooming out shit, not the place and time ^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really? you can run a gym at a deficit just for your advantage? and that's not working the system?

By no means is that working the system. It's being smart and trying to build the best fighters, not working the system. Since every single VIP player has the same opportunities to make cash and fund private gyms, there is not one thing wrong with it no matter what your feelings are on the subject. Whether you choose to do it or not only affects you.

there were a couple times Syn needed money just to pay the contracts and not go bankrupt. around that time too and i have figuered that A Syn is better than No Syn. we couldve come to the forum and asked for help money-wise as well, but thats basically admitting mismanagement etc.

if the rest of the games population wouldve played as fair as syn-staff in this games history we wouldnt have, i sure wouldnt even have startet entertaining stuff like this. if Mike fixes this and every other loophole and evens the plain field as much as possible, gives new people more chances and motivation etc. perfect.

some loopholes became features even. sending money via bookies/companies from business to business, person to person? wasnt intended. became an accepted feature of the game. 1on1 training? wasnt intended. feature. those things go hand in hand as well. prices went ridiculously high for fighter-contracts .. the times of 1 guy running 1 (top)-org were practically over once those features became en vogue. show-ratings didnt rise gradually either .. for a good time we could see how the fighters and orgs would gain hype but all of a sudden everything hit a plateau, but prices for fighters still went up. i dont wanna bore you with any more stuff.. just know a lof of the economy got out of loop and completely unfriendly to normal players.

i dont wanna rationalize what i did though, the intent doesnt matter in this case .. in the end i was part of inflating money and doing a shady thing etc. i knew what i did with helping creating those 2 mio and pay whatever the consequences may be. remember though i havent - for the longest time - been involved in day-to-day business with Syn and Avon never asked me for money. were not exactly the conspiring-type-of-people and im not pushing for Syn to stay on top. ill continue to do more the artsy stuff for Syn as long as my life allows it and as long as it is appreciated, even if Syn is at the bottom of the org-list. money is a necessary mtherfkin evil if you ask me anyway and if you make more than your family needs to live comfortably you kill babies in africa ;P .. but i leave you alone without telling you about my zooming out shit, not the place and time ^^

No wonder i couldnt make any money or sign Free Agents without bankrupting my own company. Then Syn gets all the praise as a the best org while everyone else struggles to compete legitly. Saying every else is doing is a poor excuse. Thats what every says when they want to justify what they do. even the ones who start it assume everyone else is doing to clear their consience. Its really not a huge deal to me except for all the praise you got so its only fair you take some heat too. My brother used multis just so he can run a big org and actually sucked at fighting with his guys. But because he wanted a big Org without earning it he got banned from the game. You guys found a different way to get the same thing and dont get the same punishment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sad news over here.

and lots of exculpating and watering down all the info in here.

So, are there enought info to make some kind og list about what top orgs did that kind of shady business in the game? we now know syn did... who else?

sad news over here.

and lots of exculpating and watering down all the info in here.

So, are there enought info to make some kind og list about what top orgs did that kind of shady business in the game? we now know syn did... who else?

Impossible to make that list unless the orgs confess it, since it's easy to accuse others for "shady" business without knowing the actual numbers behind them.

well i dont think it will lead to its decline i do agree it hurts the game morally -- i just dont understand why people have to push and keep pushing to try and make more rules or fix issues -- i mean its just like karter in the thread awhile back about cutting fighters after they are booked and picking them up again after the fight -- doing all this just to prove a point -- the point could be proved otherwise without all the b/s -- some forget like mike mentioned he is one man show and is trying to progress the game with newer stuff but its like he cant because everyone wants to do stuff like this and force him to stop and make new rules and recoding all kinds of crap to stop it -- if game made enough to have a crew working on it, it wouldnt be that bad but at this rate we will never get new stuff to keep the game interesting

but it is a never ending cycle -- someone will find something else to do and push to prove a point

This post should have about +50 by now. If people didn't do stuff like this, you'd have had houses, retired fighters as coaches, private jets and doctors by now. Instead I've spent an hour last night and an hour this morning reading this thread and couldn't get to sleep last night for 2 hours because I was too annoyed. Let me finish private jets and then we'll try and deal with this crap at at the actual source of the problem to try and stop people being able to pad cards out with deliberate losing fighters. Until then gimem a break and don't bug me about it. Someone can send me a PM reminder about it or something when private jets come out.

• Upvote 3

This post should have about +50 by now. If people didn't do stuff like this, you'd have had houses, retired fighters as coaches, private jets and doctors by now. Instead I've spent an hour last night and an hour this morning reading this thread and couldn't get to sleep last night for 2 hours because I was too annoyed. Let me finish private jets and then we'll try and deal with this crap at at the actual source of the problem to try and stop people being able to pad cards out with deliberate losing fighters. Until then gimem a break and don't bug me about it. Someone can send me a PM reminder about it or something when private jets come out.

I say just do what you want to do. My personal preference would be finishing private jets, houses, retired fighters becoming coaches because that would just add to the pure awesomeness of the game.

I have my complaints about the game too, but it's not something that I care that much about to sit here and whine for 7 damn pages about.

• Upvote 1

No wonder i couldnt make any money or sign Free Agents without bankrupting my own company. Then Syn gets all the praise as a the best org while everyone else struggles to compete legitly. Saying every else is doing is a poor excuse. Thats what every says when they want to justify what they do. even the ones who start it assume everyone else is doing to clear their consience. Its really not a huge deal to me except for all the praise you got so its only fair you take some heat too. My brother used multis just so he can run a big org and actually sucked at fighting with his guys. But because he wanted a big Org without earning it he got banned from the game. You guys found a different way to get the same thing and dont get the same punishment.

^^This.

If Syn was run so poorly, from a business perspective, that it was in risk of going under then that is what should have happened rather than effectively creating money to bail it out (sounds pretty similar to real life with the financial crisis, doesn't it?).

So we can now safely assume that the unbooked cards for TMW 28, 29 and 30 will not be filled up with fake fights that adds extra money to the coffers of Syn, right?

• Upvote 1

Im not trying to hurt the game in any way. I do think you do the very best you can. But there were many times some of the people who were helping you or discussing things with you or testing thing ended up knowing how things work better than anyone else. I have got many tips/info from people "helping" on how to set up events to how the engine works. Only to find out they have known it for a long time while the wiki just leave everyone guessing.

My parents told me that if I didn't have anything good to say about someone, I was not to say anything at all. This was especially the case when I had no clue what I was talking about.

Also I notice a lot of managers having private gyms just for their fighters to get ahead, pretty sad and CHEATING IMO!

No, it's not. It's choosing to spend my money on getting my fighters the best training possible. It's not cheating, anyone can do it.

No programming needed. Ban those involved and set a presedence that cheaters get banned, end of story. That will surely deter people from engaging in things that are clearly exploiting the intent of the game.

So Strikeforce should have been banned for signing Hershal Walker when we all know it was only done to hype the org? What about the UFC and Brock Lesnar? Do we really think Lesnar deserved to be contracted to the UFC, or do you maybe think his signing benefited the UFC?

Any Soccer (Football) fans out there? Should we ban the MLS since the league owns all of the teams and the match-ups and contracts might be "shady"? What about the Los Angeles Dodgers? Should we ban them from Major League Baseball because the team is actually owned by MLB? It's shady isn't it?

for me I'm just enjoying the game for what it is, I don't have friends that group together to work the game in their favour. I've seen too many managers running gyms to pop their fighters fast and take on noobs and think it's cool.

and I'm sure most of the people on this forum disagree because you're doing this very thing (on the out side looking in).

Want to join my private gym? PM me in game and we'll talk about it.

THE PEOPLE AT THE BOTTOM HAVE NO FUCKING CHANCE!!! any way the game is too top heavy!

Ouch - disregard previous post.

Funding a Org with legit money is one thing. Using money made off fraudulent fights is another. That is the problem with "feeder" Orgs. All it takes is a popular fighter to get a hand full of wins and he becomes a cash cow that cheats everyone else out fo their Org rank and ability to sign fighters.

PS. The only reason feeder orgs or Partner Orgs even exist is to get a advantage on everyone else. I think it would be best for the game if all partnerships were banned if you wanted you Org to be the best you had to do it alone like the game first started. This would solve the whole problem of what the Orgs intentions are and if it is in the spirit of the game. Lots of things on this game are not really needed yet they exist to create a loop hole to cheat. I support stricter clear rules.

You are a real gem.

ignoring BrainSmasher, like one should ...

ok not today, cmon, once ^^ ..

No wonder i couldnt make any money or sign Free Agents without bankrupting my own company.

i just expressed the same frustation.. no, my frustations were some levels deeper in that Syn was being near bankrupt multiple times. i couldnt care less about what rank Syn has. Syn needed money to stay alive, while adjusteing to the money-situation (paying less, letting fighters go, having smaller shows etc.). i explained the economy situation a bit in my previous post also. its not a good post or explanation by any means, but did you see & understand any of that? nevermind all of the money floating around from people quitting, people being opportunistic as all hell and softcheating ... and hard-cheating, like your brother did apparently.

syn didnt even use more than a mio yet from my shady org. i know that because 800k was just sent to em by me via the bookie "jack" a couple days ago. that money was supposed to be for supernova iv bubba/puno. not for day-to-day-business.

Then Syn gets all the praise as a the best org while everyone else struggles to compete legitly.

yes syn got all the praise, ever, because recently, myself and a few other people that appreciate syn softcheated 2 mio to help syn. in any case, you singling out syn as to the reason why you couldnt sign more fighters than you wouldve liked is redonkyolos.

while everyone else struggles to compete legitly.

http://carfashion.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/portal_scheuklappen1.jpg

Saying every else is doing is a poor excuse.

saying everyone else is doing it is a poor excuse.. i could not agree more. however, theres one guy programming this game. trust me he doesnt even remotely have the time to fix everything one can/could see as far as what could be better & fairer..

but lets go .. new problem for the engine .. new work for Mike .. as if it wasnt obvious enough that people who dont care about their fighters make money off of shows for other purposes, now it is. so lets try finding some solutions and fixes, something that Mike can implement in the future, that stops it or at least makes it harder.

i havent thought about it yet, but not being able to make "tomato cans" for some awesome ridiculous people (Nehi ^^) would be a start as far as the opposing fighters not winning by default, but it would also make it harder to detect orgs who just run the org for money and dont care about their fighters, because when people share wins pretty evenly, its harder for outsiders to detect whats going on obviously.

not being able for a manager to put his fighters against each other? not being able to fight in your own org? that all sounds like it wouldnt do anything but make the cheating that will go on fly more under the radar. what id be interested in is ideas as far as how you prevent 2-3 people that do not care about their fighters careers from getting together and using an org and their fighters as a vehicle to make money.

We're tired of being your trail donkeys! Wandering around the jungle like you some kinda one man GPS! We lost man! We fucking lost!

Haters.

I think he could mean people like YOU Zyd.

Everyone, line up to congratulate Zyd for spoiling our game. Great guy.

I used a poker analogy before for Zyd... here's a new one. Now he is the guy that folds early and tells the table his cards. F***wit.

Seriously, if you are associated with this moron, don't you feel uncomfortable?

• Downvote 1

How did I spoil the game? By doing the same shit other people do?

F off, you lame cheat sad mf loser.

Why not go an screw up another game?

• Downvote 1

As the manager of three Syn champions, I'm pretty concerned about what's been going on. I'd really like to hear from one of the powers that be in Syn's management. I really disagree with getting an unfair advantage over other orgs through fraudulent fights.

U should not really been concercned.

FrankyFin played the game like two years and runed Syn as an org owner like one years or more,at one points he choosed to give his org to someone else.

But when u run ur org during one years or more like he did, then obvs you feel attached to your org.

So Frankyfin managed to make Syn the greatest org this game have seen and he did it alone.

At some points when the tickers was implemented i noticed FrankyFin almost stoped the game cause u can see all his fighters went from double sentational to double proficient.

Now FrankyFin decide to "sacrifice" his own account to finance Syn the org he runed and the org he like, what's wrong with that?

FrankyFin can do it cause he's not multi with Zyd, so anyone with his shitty org can not do it because no one like their org.

Blitzkrieg rio can't do it cause they would need to find two players who would sacrifice their own account, and in 10000 players there's not 2 players that would accept it because no one like Bliz Rio like they like Syn simply the overall greatest org in the game.

And at least they don't create fake record in Syn protecting their own fighter.(i mean like in Bliz Rio or others org).

LOL

You had better laugh.

As diminished as your SOH is, it's all you have left to justify your sad cheating.

EDIT: Looking at people online on this thead. Lol. Popcorn sales are through the roof!

• Downvote 1