The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

Bill saw Arianny adjusting her bra causing a nipple flash. In the splitt second his eyes poped out, jaw dropped and causing bill to lose focus allowing Marcus Behnder to score a takedown even tho he had gotten living crap beaten out of himself for the whole first round

So there you have it folkes ariannys boobs causes unwated takedowns

oki somebody shoot me now and throw me down a well..... doesn't help tripple checking settings, sometimes you just miss it over and over again... 92% try to clinch instead of 8% Congratz, Demon, you won cuz I fucked up

Just saw, 16 day injury as well... wow, this tourney just got flushed down the toilett with a giant turd... fucking 92%

Good fight Luke

I'll take it as a moral victory. I thought he fought pretty well all things considered. :smile_anim:

Here's my thought process throughout the fight...Oh shit, hmm not bad striking defense displayed so far...he's rocked!...shit!...yes, a takedown...own him! That's that heart hidden baby.End of round.

Round 2

Shit Virt stop being a pussy and throwing body shots...no!...whatever take that 12 day injury bastard, this is like BJ Penn and GSP, I aint even fucked up...

Just wanted to go back to this for a second because I know a few people disputed that you can't be injured anymore than you are leading into the fight, well there you are, 2 day injury after a 2 rd war...well one sided ass whuppin, whatever.

:)

I was scared of your subs...not even gonna lie...figured I had a good chance to finish you standing...went uber counter since I figured you would turn up the aggression to compensate for you fighters injury.

had it on 'don't follow' ...good thing I didn't follow it to the ground...i could of got verd00med!

oki somebody shoot me now and throw me down a well..... doesn't help tripple checking settings, sometimes you just miss it over and over again... 92% try to clinch instead of 8% Congratz, Demon, you won cuz I fucked up

Just saw, 16 day injury as well... wow, this tourney just got flushed down the toilett with a giant turd... fucking 92%

I love you too, fucking 9 day injury so Demon Knight will be fighting injured for the first time. Tbh Im not sure if the 92 % hurt you that bad - with 8 % you could have easily gotten KOed before getting to clinch. Ah well, at the end of the day Demon Knight had his feast on your fighters soul so all is well.

Welp, it's finally happened. Hokey Smeinen has been TKOed by Olav Erikson. Hokey came into this fight with an injury and a two fight losing streak, thanks to some questionable judging, facing a healthy opponent with KO power. While Hokey did not enter the fight in top form, a TKO is a TKO, and I am a man of my word. Olav Erikson has won the Impossible Award of $10,000.

Despite these setbacks, Hokey is going to see this tourney through to the end. He will win all this remaining fights and pull off the greatest comeback in MMA Tycoon history. You heard it here first.

Okay this shit is getting dumb. I don't know how Hokey keeps losing after doing so well in the first round of the tourney. I know the judges don't like him very much, but now the refs are handing out BS stoppages. Someone clearly doesn't want Hokey to win this thing and I am considering pulling out in protest.

Okay this shit is getting dumb. I don't know how Hokey keeps losing after doing so well in the first round of the tourney. I know the judges don't like him very much, but now the refs are handing out BS stoppages. Someone clearly doesn't want Hokey to win this thing and I am considering pulling out in protest.

I've pulled out in protest before, and by protest I mean premature ejaculating.

I don't want to hear it.

Sorry I didn't get around to doing odds this week, wasn't on much, will try and do them for the next round of fixtures.

Out of interest was Marley or The Demon Knight injured this week? Full credit to Sheet and Putkimies but I was defnitely expecting Marley and Knight to pull out the win again.

Good chin and power, Uriel Sheet could be the dark horse of the tournament.

Sorry I didn't get around to doing odds this week, wasn't on much, will try and do them for the next round of fixtures.

Out of interest was Marley or The Demon Knight injured this week? Full credit to Sheet and Putkimies but I was defnitely expecting Marley and Knight to pull out the win again.

Good chin and power, Uriel Sheet could be the dark horse of the tournament.

Yes The Demon Knight was fighting injured for the first time so far.

I don't want to hear it.

Yeah, Marcus is probably the most surprising... He was on par with Mitch till the last fight of the first round and hasn't won since...

Also, I'm back, LoL is looking great, thanks for everything guys!

We're also top 20 in the world now :P And people said this tournament couldn't work! Pfft!

Edit: Also, it may make sense to outsource the playoff rounds (so thats quarters, semis and finals) to another org as that way we wouldn't have to find like 23 superfights to fill up cards). If you're interested, message me and we'll see what we can do.

another loss coming right up. Anyone else had a more devestating loss then I had? accidently wrong slider settings results in a loss with 16 days injury + cuts and 0% energy (no chance to train either)which in return results in 2 more losses (next will be the upcomming fight with injuries against uriel)

at least I can make abit money on my own fight as a 2 day injury come fightday will with 99.9% chance result in a loss as Uriel seems to be a stud knocking out the demon knight. With the odds 1.75 for uriel I'd advice you all to take the free money