The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

Okay, the time has come for the word to get out, up until now all has been silent but we can no longer keep this secret hidden. Marcus Behnder is tired of all the attention this Mitch guy keeps getting all the while Behnder does nothing but win win win and still, no respect. Everybody is in love with Mitch Mitch Mitch and everyone needs to take notice, Behnder is by far the #1 threat in this tourney and should now be considered the odds on favorite. If anyone feels differently, thats your opinion and it is clearly WRONG!! Marcus has only 2 words to say...."Mitch Who...??"

• Upvote 1

sometimes he doesn't know when to stop http://smiliesftw.com/x/waveywtc.gif

I know the feeling. My losing streak doesn't know how to stop either.

Okay, the time has come for the word to get out, up until now all has been silent but we can no longer keep this secret hidden. Marcus Behnder is tired of all the attention this Mitch guy keeps getting all the while Behnder does nothing but win win win and still, no respect. Everybody is in love with Mitch Mitch Mitch and everyone needs to take notice, Behnder is by far the #1 threat in this tourney and should now be considered the odds on favorite. If anyone feels differently, thats your opinion and it is clearly WRONG!! Marcus has only 2 words to say...."Mitch Who...??"

So Marcus Behnder feels like he has something to say does he? What makes Marcus any different to all the others like Marley, Chan, Erikson, Key who all talked a good game before the fight about how they were going to end Mitch's run yet all of them ended up flat on their backs looking up at the stars. So what makes Marcus any difference? The answer is nothing and he's going to end up unconscious just like all the rest.

The only thing Behnder is the #1 threat too is his underpants as he's about to shit himself when he steps in to the cage with The Master, The Concussion Causer, The Great One Himself, known to his fans simply as Mitch, Mitch fucking McDonald!

He's a human wrecking machine and you've made him angry, he's really champing at the bit for this fight and is very much looking forward to sending Bendter into an early retirement.

People need to learn how to make their own name and stop looking to piggy back on Mitch's success as it's just going to end in disappointment for them.

Just realised I'd almost forgot to put up odds for the next round but fear not they are now up at Rage Bets

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7714

• Upvote 1

Hooray for Mitch being awesome yet again! If someone just wants to pay me now for the biggest trash talker award I'll happily shut up, until then he's going to keep knocking all the little bitches out and laughing at all of you.

mitch can go choke on a bag of dicks. that's right, a whole bag of 'em.

• Upvote 1

mitch can go choke on a bag of dicks. that's right, a whole bag of 'em.

Well should he wish to do so he'll go and see Dalston Marley considering he spends most of his time surrounded by dicks, or so I hear.

Oh and Deng, I hope you look forward to your concussion, Mitch has a big right hand and it's about time it got acquainted with your chin.

• Upvote 1

Omen Deng was a complete embarrasment not only to himself but to the integrity of the entire tournament. How dare he turn out such a performane on the PPV debut, he should be shot if you ask me.

Can somebody at least start trying to give Mitch a fight, he could use the workout, all he's getting at the moment is some open sparring sessions against punching bags.

He literally had more trouble getting out of bed this morning than he's had in this tournament so far.

Holy poop! Mitch is really the real deal isn't he? I must say I had stopped following this once my dude was humiliated, but I just checked Mitch out and WOW! Grats on the best fighter to come out of a tourney in a good long while Dirk.

Also how the heck does Hokey, or whatever his name is, get a title shot against Mitch?!

Eh, I just put the title on the line since we won't be using it really and apparently it helps with hype/pop and what-not.

gotcha is the actual LoL finished now?