Congrats Led Naira (58270)

Skizz81

OP is just mad he didnt get that cash

It would have been hard for me to get the cash had I wanted it considering we are only allowed 15 fighters. I did release 3 guys this week, and also created 3 new guys so been at 15 for a while now. I have over a million between my fighters, Org, and manager account so no, sorry, it had nothing to do with me personally wanting the cash. It just shows the FA fighters need to have their bank accounts set to $3,000 or less upon release so people actually pick them up to fight with them. I mean this is a fighting game after all. I also understand the Tycoon aspect, but last I checked Money Farming through Free Agency wasn't one of the company options in MMATycoon.

• Upvote 1

I don't want these fighters at all. My issue is with this guy being able to pick up these fighters for cash then drop them. Everyone got pissed at Zyd for working the system and using cans of his friend to move up rank and earn cash the easy way through his Org. How is this any different? He is abusing the system in place of Free agency for cash.

He isn't generating new money by scamming the system like Zyd did, just cleaning up old money from the Free Agents.

• Upvote 1

This.

Don't know about first come first serve, but random lotto sounds good and gives the smaller managers a chance

Getting free agents is pretty much the only perk that having a good manager rank has, save from the rank itself. Why would a great fighter sign with a noname manager with no credit to his past?

• Upvote 2

He isn't generating new money by scamming the system like Zyd did, just cleaning up old money from the Free Agents.

And another thing... it isn't a big deal because his fighters aren't good. Mangers like Opa, Grey, Jacky, and Davenport don't pull this shit because they are at the top. All the money in Tycoon can buy you opportunities to be #1, but opportunities will never get you there!

• Upvote 1

Hes just going to clean out their bank accounts and release them, that's the issue. If he kept the fighters I wouldn't care that he got all that cash. There is no good reason for that. Why should anyone want to actually follow the rules when people do stuff like this to get ahead? $1 million is more than most Orgs make in 6-12 months. How can you not see an issue with this?

People have been doing this for 3 years now. Its nothing new. I've never personally done it but many people have financed a lot of business ventures this way.