Another Zyd/Tomato can cheat scenario

Grasman

mate, you sound like it was quite obvious that this kind of cheating was going on for long time and it was kind of common knowledge. Do i understand you in wrong way or if i got it right, then why noone informed mike (anyone, not neccesarily those who did cheat)?

Don't bother man. Yeah pretty much everyone knew what was going on but apparently it had to be this mighty figure called ZyD who delivered the message and made a difference lol.

• Upvote 3

so, you say most of the so called top managers knew and noone did nothing?

honestly, thats kind of hard to believe...

Thought that explains a lot why some people around here do everything they can to defend those cheaters/exploiters...

But well... inf someone knew about all this shit and did nothing and now is bitchng and hating on those cheaters/exploiters... that definately make him look bad... :/

• Upvote 3

1332723143[/url]' post='353408']

LOL Great language. This has to be the smoothest explanation for some of the shadiest moves I've seen in this game. Especially the "at the end" part. Seriously, you have skills. :smile_anim:

But it really sucks, IMO, that the mystique brought to the game by legendary orgs like Syn have been taken away. Well, more like shit on. But Syn's your baby so I guess you have the right to flush it down whatever toilet you want.

Epic

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

All the managers posting shit here should be kicked from the forum, i remember when i started the game people was crazy on the forums because C BD used clinchwork lmfao.

yeah at that time i thought he should really be a douchebag but in fact players was just upset because he won fights using clinchwork.

It's still the same.

no one complained when the jmfc org was getting two fighter 4*mediocre in top 10 weightlcass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

All the managers posting shit here should be kicked from the forum, i remember when i started the game people was crazy on the forums because C BD used clinchwork lmfao.

yeah at that time i thought he should really be a douchebag but in fact players was just upset because he won fights using clinchwork.

It's still the same.

no one complained when the jmfc org was getting two fighter 4*mediocre in top 10 weightlcass.

Not true, everybody always complained about everything JMFC did.

I miss those days.

It's still the same.

Wasn't that whole AA thing about him signing noobs to contracts with horrible base pay and huge win bonuses and then beating them with his clinchers?

Erhhh...No!

To me Gesundheit is one of the "big ones", good dudes and good for the game.

You guys are/have been in a bit of a slump for a while, but you have the talent aboard to rise again, no question.

You're obviously not familiar with some of our dear chat regulars. ;)

Not true, everybody always complained about everything JMFC did.

Not true, if someone posted something about what they did all the same dude that now put shit on AA came to defend him and called u names.

Then JMFC org owner came here and said it was to test "how the hype works" and then everyone was cool with it.

1332945674[/url]' post='354089']

he gets credit where due. MANY people knew about and used the glitches/loopholes he knew about but none of them brought them to light...they just kept doing it. zyd gets praise cuz he is the only fukn person to bring them to light, the only person that found them that wasn't too big to ruin them. THAT deserves SOME praise. and if u think he invented these scams...ur an idiot. this shit has been going on for a long time and zyd just recently brought it to the attention of the proper people.

as far as the fa thing goes...maybe u should get together with this guy and have a beer?

+1 not like he was even remotely the 1st to exploit zzZz

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

+1 not like he was even remotely the 1st to exploit zzZz

Yeah you're right, and won't be the last one. There's for example this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=57223

He keeps picking up free agents, signs them to his own org with minimum pay, sets them up with hopeless matchups mostly against alliancemates, and releases them. Not exactly cheating but a quite a shady way of doing business anyway..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yeah you're right, and won't be the last one. There's for example this guy: http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=57223

He keeps picking up free agents, signs them to his own org with minimum pay, sets them up with hopeless matchups mostly against alliancemates, and releases them. Not exactly cheating but a quite a shady way of doing business anyway..

Oppps...

Yeah you're right, and won't be the last one. There's for example this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=57223

That's fine. All he has to do now is make a joke about it, win a few people over with his charm and then claim he was investigating some exploits in the the game. Obviously the exploits were super secret so he couldn't tell anyone but now it's out in the open he can tell everyone his big plan and how it was to save the game :)

• Upvote 4

Sorry but LOL

That's fine. All he has to do now is make a joke about it, win a few people over with his charm and then claim he was investigating some exploits in the the game. Obviously the exploits were super secret so he couldn't tell anyone but now it's out in the open he can tell everyone his big plan and how it was to save the game :)

ROFL!

+100

• Upvote 1

not gonna lie...this posts reads like someone who used to use those exploits, didn't want to say anything about it and is now mad that someone did. :smile_anim:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not gonna lie...this posts reads like someone who used to use those exploits, didn't want to say anything about it and is now mad that someone did. :smile_anim:

I'm just bitter because I'm always the last to know about these things :(