What are you listening to?

Beck

love that

Can't say it was Ink's best work but still a good album. Daydreamer was awesome. Almost Home was Phenomenal and My Own Lane is okay but it has like 4-5 songs in particular that i love.

Can't say it was Ink's best work but still a good album. Daydreamer was awesome. Almost Home was Phenomenal and My Own Lane is okay but it has like 4-5 songs in particular that i love.

Daydreamer is probably my favourite album , i love main chick, the movement and a few others from my own lane however

Daydreamer is probably my favourite album , i love main chick, the movement and a few others from my own lane however

Daydreamer is basically when Ink found his voice and focused on what he was good at. Up and Away was ehhh and Almost Home was giid and should have been an album instead of EP My Own Lane is pretty good with Main Chick, No Miracles, Iz You Down, Show Me,Badass, and No option. The reason Up And Away was ehh is it was mostly already released singles and songs off his mixtapes.