What are you listening to?

Beck

I've been there. :) Great festival (it's on the Nürburg Ring area... everyone who likes racing will know it - Grüne Hölle/green hell), but a bit too big... there are smaller festivals here with a more pleasant atmosphere. You metallheads here should visit Wacken Open Air.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been there. :) Great festival (it's on the Nürburg Ring area... everyone who likes racing will know it - Grüne Hölle/green hell), but a bit too big... there are smaller festivals here with a more pleasant atmosphere. You metallheads here should visit Wacken Open Air.

Rock am Ring and Wacken Open Air are on my list of festivals to visit. Going to a smaller one next year, Fortarock XL in the Netherlands. Main Act is Rammstein, and other band incl. Motorhead, Amon Amarth, Hatebreed, Enslaved, Volbeat and more. Should be a fun time :)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen a page of such good music in... maybe in forever on the internet?

I am listening to a Punk-O-Rama compilation and it's currently up to Pennywise:

I sometimes want to put on Kerplunk and Dookie (or even Insomniac!) era Green Day, then I see what they look and sound like these days and choose Avril Lavigne because it is edgier and harder rocking :(

Right now I am listening to The Dandy Warhols

I sometimes want to put on Kerplunk and Dookie (or even Insomniac!) era Green Day, then I see what they look and sound like these days and choose Avril Lavigne because it is edgier and harder rocking :(

Right now I am listening to The Dandy Warhols

If you haven't watched the film Dig! You really should KRad. Very funny.

• 2 weeks later...