Whos the biggest Hater

JohnnySep

Invictus with out question he asks noob questions all the time , but then treats other people like they are retarded when they ask similar questions . I;ve seen him do it about 5times . I don't know what his problem is

i would post but not a big deal...water under the bride to me...

Potential bad thread right here. Not a great idea if it goes to flaming war.

your probably right i don't event think Invictus does it on purpose

Nope. Just blunt, to the point, and hate having to type unnecessarily drawn out shit on a message board.

ok but what i can't understand is you ask questions that are on wiki and obvious to 90 % of the users here and no one has a problem they help you out .

but you always act like a dick if you happen to know something . Why is that ?

I don't. You're just sensitive.

it's nothing to do with sensitivity .

you ask questions all the time , but then when people ask questions . you reply with stuff " oh you idiot it obviously blah blah" , you do it all the time .

that got nothing to do with sensitivity or taking offense easily it's just you being a dick !

nice play though

I saw the OP, laughed at the pathetic attempt to start a flame thread, and went on about my business. You saw the subject name alone and probably had my name floating throughout your head while you drooled over your keyboard at the chance to talk some garbage about someone you don't even know cause you're all butt hurt. So yeah, you're sensitive.

Now, congrats to being first on my ignore list. Go seek the attention your parents never gave you from someone else.

I was laughing when I made this thread because i thought it would create some good banter... If you aren't mature enough to debate someone than maybe the forumns aren't the place for you.

Plus I wanted to know whos opinions I should take seriously and whos I should take with a grain of salt in other threads and so far my suspicions have been verified